Revolution Cleaning Systems

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

2131 West Kent Court

Chandler, AZ 85224

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Full service carpet cleaning guaranteed to be cleaner, safer, without residue...or it’s free! My seven step process includes services the other guys charge for: pre-vacuuming, pre-spotting, and pre-spray. Carpets are gently scrubbed and deep cleaned with a Rotvac power tool and the soil is rinsed away with clean, conditioned water so you will have soft, soap-free carpet that will feel better and stay clean longer. Your satisfaction is my primary concern....

carpet cleaning (128)upholstery cleaning (33)tile installation (14)floor cleaning (9)oriental rug cleaning (2)pressure washing (2)

12/25/2019

Allen G.

Stains were removed; carpet looks like new.

Description of Work
Clean badly stained carpet.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

08/28/2019

Craig M.

By Tuesday morning, when Bill was able to get out, there were six spots of dried in vomit to treat. Bill also treated the entry ways into each carpeted room and our carpeted stairway. He did a great job at a fair price.

Description of Work
Our dog threw up all over our carpets on Sunday.

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure serving you. Thank you for the kind words.

12/18/2018

Dana G.

He did a wonderful job, very professional and did a quality job, even got the pet stains out. 😀

Description of Work
I needed 4 rooms cleaned including one with pet soiling (extreme).

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

07/12/2018

Colette M.

Excellent job! We would hire again! Professional, very courteous & polite. Got right down to business & worked hard. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Move out carpet cleaning, 7 rooms plus a walk-in-closet

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

06/14/2018

Roberta M.

Bill came on time and thoroughly cleaned everything as well as deep brushing all the carpet. We have two dogs and a very furry cat which means the carpets needed deep cleaning. We did the master bedroom, living room, family room and my son's bedroom. I am very happy with his work.

Description of Work
our carpet needed cleaning. our sofa, chair and ottoman had not been cleaned except for vacuuming in years.

05/07/2018

Brenda W.

Bill was very knowlegable, courteous, and thorough. He was right on time and very efficient. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned and scent treated after six months of feral dog in home.

Work Completed On 04/28/2018

03/30/2018

mary M.

I am very pleased with the results. Carpets are clean and smell fresh. Bill was professional and worked hard. Price was fair for work performed.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned, spot treated and deodorized

03/13/2018

Michael R.

Excellent. Bill did a great job cleaning all the carpets in the house. Very professional. I liked that he based the price on the square footage and not just the number of rooms. Will definitely have Bill out again to do the carpets.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

12/22/2017

Jim R.

My wife scheduled the appointment and the business owner (Bill Laborde) was able to work with us on the exact date that we needed them done, despite the fact that the Holidays were only 2 weeks away at that point. We felt that his quote was very fair for the work that needed to be done. On the day of the appointment, Bill arrived slightly early and was ready to go right on time. He is a very personable guy and took the time to explain his business and listened intently to the description of areas that we wanted him to focus on. He even threw in a soiled throw rug for free. He started with areas in the back of the house first, to not track over areas already cleaned. THE RESULTS: The carpets and tiled areas have never looked better!! We had previously used two other carpet cleaning companies and when they were done, some deeply soiled spots still remained. But when Bill was done every spot was gone and the floors looked terrific! The wife and I are "extremely pleased" with the results!! In summary, we have found our new "go to" carpet cleaner for the future. We highly endorse his business and would recommend him to all of our family and friends, without reservation, period.

Description of Work
In preparation for Holiday visitors staying at our house, we needed our carpets cleaned in the Living Room, Dining Room, Guest Bedroom, and Office. In addition, we needed the ceramic tile flooring cleaned in the entryway, kitchen, and back hallways. All of the above were unfortunately quite soiled, as it had been a few years since we last had them done.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

09/23/2017

Kelly W.

I just used Revolution Carpet Cleaners to clean my whole house, carpet and tile. Bill got back to me immediately, addressed all of my questions, is extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of carpet, explained his process thoroughly, and was very competitively priced. He did an excellent job getting even the high traffic areas clean. He even called me the next day to make sure I was pleased with his work. 480-248-4362 revolutioncarpetcleaners.com

Description of Work
Carpets and tile floors cleaned

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

08/23/2017

Desiree J.

He arrived on time, worked quickly and cleaned up everything. My geriatric dog had taken a toll on my recliner, but it's clean again. The carpet on my stairs hadn't been cleaned in over 11 years, and now it looks like new. Everything smells clean and fresh, but not "perfumed". His price was extremely reasonable and he was personable, professional and efficient. I will definitely use Revolution again and won't let so much time pass between cleanings. It brightened up my entire house.

Description of Work
Loveseat, recliner, carpeted stairs

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

05/04/2017

Susan T.

Bill was very responsive with a follow up call on scheduled appointment time and arrived on time. He was very professional and personable. He measured all the rooms and provided a quote before beginning the job. His attention to detail was evident when he inquired if I knew what might have been spilled to cause the stains which would help him to use the best possible pre-spot solution. And, most important which was not expected, he called the following day to see what I thought about a certain small area and he returned that afternoon and cleaned the area again.....it looks great. Bill provided excellent customer service and I will use again and recommend his company to you.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning of living room, dining room, family room, master bedroom and separate sitting area.

Work Completed On 04/25/2017

04/04/2017

jalena L.

Bill provided excellent service and was friendly and professional in all our communication prior to the day of service and I was impressed with his attention to detail. He clearly takes pride in his work and I hired him to do additional cleaning.

Description of Work
Bill cleaned 4 bedrooms and 1 large area rug.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

01/31/2017

PAUL V.

Great! Bill was upfront, on time and fast.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 3 rooms.

Work Completed On 01/28/2017

10/04/2016

Ashley F.

It went great he was very professional and honest and he did a great job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
I bought a house and needed the carpet cleaning before we moved stuff in.

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

07/14/2016

Christina B.

Great! Our carpet and tile cleaned up nicely. Bill was extremely professional, showed up on time and worked pretty quick. He measured the cleanable areas in each room for the carpeting and provided a separate quote for the tile as I had requested. I felt the quote for everything was very fair. I would highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning throughout most of the house.

Work Completed On 07/02/2016

07/05/2016

DWIGHT W.

My living room carpet was filthy. It was a light colored carpet but it was not taken care of for a few years. I wanted to see if the carpet could be made to look presentable before I decided to change it to either wood or tile. When Revolution was done I could not believe how clean the carpet was it looked almost new, it smelled good and dried quickly. The owner called to say he would be early because he had a job that was completed early this was great because I was able to complete other things that I had planned. Thanks Great job

Description of Work
Cleaned the Carpet in my living room, a area rug and my walk-in closet.

Work Completed On 07/02/2016

04/20/2016

BONNIE R.

Bill showed up promptly and did the best cleaning job on my carpets that I have ever had done. I routinely have my carpets cleaned every 1 - 2 years. He removed a couple of rust stains that were years old and the nap (especially in the traffic areas) looked like it had "new life".

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet throughout house.

Work Completed On 12/16/2015

01/26/2016

Heather H.

Bill showed up on-time and ready to clean! Unfortunately, I still had painters working in the house, but Bill was able to work around the painters and still get the carpets cleaned that day! I was so thankful for his patience and can-do attitude! Areas cleaned were living/dining room, study, master bedroom and two smaller bedrooms. He went over the master bedroom carpet three times, (that's where our dogs sleep). The white carpets look white again, amazing! I would definitely use Revolution Cleaning Systems again!

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in house

Work Completed On 11/19/2015

01/18/2016

Charles S.

Arrived as scheduled. Cleaned carpets in two rooms with considerable furniture to be avoided. We've used them before in rental houses that we own. Always thorough, excellent work. You may find cheaper cleaners, but none this good for the price.

Description of Work
Thorough carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/18/2015

10/27/2015

Christine M.

Revolution Cleaning did an excellent job. He was meticulous and I am very happy with the results. He got rid of a stain in my family room that I assumed was beyond hope. He also did a great job on the grout in my kitchen tile. Very professional and prompt. His prices are higher than others, but you get what you pay for!

Description of Work
He cleaned my kitchen tile and large family room

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

09/22/2015

Tracy R.

The provider was nice, responsive, careful and performed the cleaning expertly.

Description of Work
Cleaned the grout and shampooed the carpet.

Work Completed On 09/08/2015

06/18/2015

Jon B.

Bill is great, I have used him repeatedly since 2013. I always get a great job, on time, furniture moved and put back in place ( chairs, sofa, tables, beds). He gives owner maintenance suggestions if asked, and friendly as the day is long. His approach leaves me with cleaner carpets and no bad surprises, just delight of a job well done.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2015