Revolution Cleaning Systems

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

2131 West Kent Court

Chandler, AZ 85224

Full service carpet cleaning guaranteed to be cleaner, safer, without residue...or it’s free! My seven step process includes services the other guys charge for: pre-vacuuming, pre-spotting, and pre-spray. Carpets are gently scrubbed and deep cleaned with a Rotvac power tool and the soil is rinsed away with clean, conditioned water so you will have soft, soap-free carpet that will feel better and stay clean longer. Your satisfaction is my primary concern....

carpet cleaning (128)upholstery cleaning (33)tile installation (14)floor cleaning (9)oriental rug cleaning (2)pressure washing (2)

12/25/2019

Stains were removed; carpet looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean badly stained carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

08/28/2019

By Tuesday morning, when Bill was able to get out, there were six spots of dried in vomit to treat. Bill also treated the entry ways into each carpeted room and our carpeted stairway. He did a great job at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog threw up all over our carpets on Sunday.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure serving you. Thank you for the kind words.

12/18/2018

He did a wonderful job, very professional and did a quality job, even got the pet stains out. 😀

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 4 rooms cleaned including one with pet soiling (extreme).

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

07/12/2018

Excellent job! We would hire again! Professional, very courteous & polite. Got right down to business & worked hard. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out carpet cleaning, 7 rooms plus a walk-in-closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

06/14/2018

Bill came on time and thoroughly cleaned everything as well as deep brushing all the carpet. We have two dogs and a very furry cat which means the carpets needed deep cleaning. We did the master bedroom, living room, family room and my son's bedroom. I am very happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
our carpet needed cleaning. our sofa, chair and ottoman had not been cleaned except for vacuuming in years.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/07/2018

Bill was very knowlegable, courteous, and thorough. He was right on time and very efficient. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned and scent treated after six months of feral dog in home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

03/30/2018

I am very pleased with the results. Carpets are clean and smell fresh. Bill was professional and worked hard. Price was fair for work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned, spot treated and deodorized

03/13/2018

Excellent. Bill did a great job cleaning all the carpets in the house. Very professional. I liked that he based the price on the square footage and not just the number of rooms. Will definitely have Bill out again to do the carpets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

12/22/2017

My wife scheduled the appointment and the business owner (Bill Laborde) was able to work with us on the exact date that we needed them done, despite the fact that the Holidays were only 2 weeks away at that point. We felt that his quote was very fair for the work that needed to be done. On the day of the appointment, Bill arrived slightly early and was ready to go right on time. He is a very perso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In preparation for Holiday visitors staying at our house, we needed our carpets cleaned in the Living Room, Dining Room, Guest Bedroom, and Office. In addition, we needed the ceramic tile flooring cleaned in the entryway, kitchen, and back hallways. All of the above were unfortunately quite soiled, as it had been a few years since we last had them done.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

09/23/2017

I just used Revolution Carpet Cleaners to clean my whole house, carpet and tile. Bill got back to me immediately, addressed all of my questions, is extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of carpet, explained his process thoroughly, and was very competitively priced. He did an excellent job getting even the high traffic areas clean. He even called me the next day to make sure I was pleased with hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets and tile floors cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Pet Odor Control, Roto-Vac.

Tile Installation