GPS Remodeling LLC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2018

Roofing, general repairs, maintenance, in business since 1982. Family owned and operated 3 generations of home repairs in the valley ...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+92 more images

roofing (46)house painting (4)home remodeling (6)interior painting (2)window replacement (2)siding companies (2)lighting (2)tile installation (2)hardwood floors (1)drywall (1)cabinet makers (1)awnings (1)

12/13/2020

Ronald F.

Honest and reliable, great personality, easy to work with and likes to get to what your objective goal is with your roofing project. I will share his name with friends!

Description of Work
Roof needed replacing

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

11/29/2020

Shannice P.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/19/2020

Dm M.

These people were very helpful getting me in a quality product and terrific service and great price. And the job got done professionally and quickly. No fuss, no pressure.

Description of Work
New roof put on

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

11/16/2020

Pantalu V.

The job was done very well, in two days thank you very much for a good job was done by your team. I am very happy with the service,

Description of Work
New Roof replaced

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/03/2020

Joshua W.

I only wish you had a 10 star rating, GPS and his team are fantastic responsive and do what is promised on a timely basis, we are 100% satisfied with the work, clean up and follow up.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/27/2020

Nathan P.

Each day they left you would never know they had been there. We were notified and photos were provided for every issue they found with the roof. He went through every picture of the final product thoroughly and ensured any questions were answered prior to making the final payment. I would definitely recommend GPS Remodeling.

Description of Work
New roof needed

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

06/04/2020

James G.

Customer service was amazing, and the execution was even better. He is super passionate about his craft and I enjoyed working with him and his crew. Very professional. My roof looks amazing. And the price was beyond fair

Description of Work
New roof needed

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/19/2020

Kevin F.

GPS Remodeling roofing really helped us out on our home leak problem we've been suffering with for years. He was knowledgeable, explained that we needed a new roof after years of patching, and he and his crew arrived on time the day of the job and completed the project in just one day. Thank you to him and his team for all their hard work on our house with our roof.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

05/17/2020

Bowe W.

All around great experience. Very professional team. Called them after my roof started leaking. They were able to give me a quick estimate. I ended up needing to replace my roof. They gave me lots of options for color and style. And they did a great job with the new roof - even with clean up when they were done. I'd highly recommend.

Description of Work
New roof needed

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

05/15/2020

Brandan W.

Excellent roofers who were punctual, hardworking and did a great job fixing our roof. We recommend GPS Remodeling as a professional and honest company that does the job. Thank you for an amazing job and amazing customer service as well !

Description of Work
Fix a leak

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/07/2020

Mark C.

Had the roof installed a couple months ago. From sales to installers everyone was professional and nice. Any problems or questions I had they responded within a day or two. So far so good, zero complaints at all. I would easily recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Good roof and fair price as well

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

05/03/2020

Monique F.

Best roofing company around! Easy to get ahold of, and got done on time and on budget! Very friendly. I would recommend them. Amazing company from start to finish.

Description of Work
Great prices and nice people

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

04/23/2020

Dennis D.

This crew is recommended and I will hire them again. They were professionals from start to finish. I have an AC unit on a pitched roof and they had no problem fixing its supports, tearing the roof off, replacing the decking, and now everything looks great. Cleanup was superb. Amazing customer service as well and the pricing is very fair also.

Description of Work
Replacing roof

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

04/21/2020

Danny C.

The team did a great job on my new roof. Very pleased with the quality of the work. I would recommend GPS Remodeling to anyone looking for roof installation or repair. Not one single problem came up. Very happy customer

Description of Work
New roof needed done

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

04/16/2020

Daniel M.

They will not try to up sell you on stuff you don’t need. Trust me I researched and received 10 quotes from roofing contractors in and around Chandler,AZ. GPS Remodeling delivered on the best in quality of materials, warranty, competitive price, and workmanship. At the very least you would be foolish if you didn’t call them.

Description of Work
New roof needed

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

04/12/2020

Jeffrey P.

He communicated well and timely. He brought over samples and walked me through each step of the process. The work was completed within roughly two days once I was ready for installation and the finished project was extremely well done.

Description of Work
New roof needed

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

04/08/2020

Arnold B.

This Company cares about people! Not only do they stand behind their work and they do GREAT work but they bend over backwards to make sure you are happy ! A fair priced, honest, great roofing repair/ replacement company! Highly recommend for an installation you can trust will be done right!

Description of Work
new roof needed

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

04/06/2020

Kenneth B.

I could not be happier with this company! Everything went so smooth! I didn’t have to do anything. They did all the calling/ insurance work, clean up. Fabulous job!

Description of Work
New roof needed

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

04/02/2020

Dennis C.

We needed a new roof installed and we contacted GPS Remodeling. Everything went smoothly from the quote process to them showing up daily to get it done. The price was VERY fair and the quality of work is amazing for the price. Super nice people and answered any questions i had as well. ZERO problems at all

Description of Work
New Roof needed

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

03/30/2020

David N.

Did an amazing job on our homes roof. From start to finish the process was handled very well and the level of service we received was second to none. It's apparent they take great pride in their work and that can really be seen in the end result.

Description of Work
Great company to use

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

03/27/2020

Luis V.

Took the time explaining and showing us every step of our roofing project. The whole crew was very professional. I have zero complaints about anything, I would highly recommend this company to friends and family as well.

Description of Work
New Roof needed

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

03/25/2020

Gerald W.

Very personable, his estimate was the lowest I received, but I went with them because I had a positive experience with the estimate. He is not an estimator who shows up in a suit and gets a commission from the sale. He is the guy who makes sure your roof is perfect. Once I made my decision they scheduled my job. I couldn't decide Roof color so he came out again and reviewed my options again. His crew showed up as scheduled and began tearing off old roof. Every day they cleaned up very well so house looked nice during work. Friendly crew came and finished the job ahead of schedule. . His guys worked extremely fast and were cheerful. He stopped by at least once or twice daily to make sure things were going well. When finished he met the city inspector and my roof passed with flying colors. I LOVE my tidy clean leakproof roof! And before I had only two "whirlybirds" to vent hot air, they put in 10 brand new, low profile sleek hot air vents - a huge improvement!

Description of Work
Everything went amazing

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

03/23/2020

Michael B.

We used them twice. We were happy with the service. It was great. GPS Remodeling was nice. He was very happy and a nice guy. He was personable. He was easy work with and easy to deal. He worked on my schedule. He was honest. I over payed but he brought back the excess payment I payed him.

Description of Work
Roof repairs