George Martin Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2010

all types of painting interior,exterior #of employees 8 license #ROC219437 no deposits required no payment required till job is complete and customer is completly satisfied with work 10 0/0 discount for members...

RNR Clean

Family owned and operated in the chandler area offering residential pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and minor deck/porch repairs.

Marcel Painting LLC

Marcel Painting is a full-service painting contractor serving Phoenix, North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, and throughout the valley. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial projects. Our crew of painters provides the highest quality painting service, professional preparation and application at most competitive price. License Number: ROC249341, Bonded, and Insured with $2 million general liability. Never use subcontractors, employees covered by full workman's compensation, free estimates, 3 year warranty, and color consultation.

John Shaw Home Improvements

We are a FAMILY owned and operated 3 generation Home Improvement company, serving phx for over 50 years with the nonstop mindset of treating every home as if it was our own. We specialize in Quality Exterior/Interior Painting. We pride ourselves on our preparation which is 90% of every paint job to provide the best quality of Painting service. We don’t skip any corners. Our preparation which is top of the line performing steps in the repairs most painters don’t take the time or money to include, from our excellent stucco repairs to eliminate the scars after the property is painted, using the most advanced sealers on the market to protect surfaces from deterioration, to our top of the line wood repairs to preserve the wood from our intense sun. Even carpentry replacements where needed to garauntee the project is 100% at completion. Using the better quality Dunn Edwards or Sherwin Williams paints and yet we still are VERY competitive with our pricing. -Free Estimates -No Deposits -Warranty for all Painting

04/06/2015

I've had a great experience with him. He does a good job and is on time. He's neat, clean. He's tidy and cleans up. He has a team that he works with.

Description of Work
He painted the whole exterior of my home.

08/05/2010

They seemed like a good company. Our experience with them was very good, but we decided to go with somebody else just because they were going to do a couple of extra things for us. They were also giving us a little bit better price for the extra work that they were going to do for us. I would consider using George Martin Painting in the future.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from George Martin Painting for exterior painting of the house.

05/14/2010

Exterior had not been painted in about 7-10 years and needed a good paint job because the Arizona sun can do terrible things in the summer. George's crew did the entire job in one day. He came by the next day to touch-up and made some changes that I requested.

Description of Work
Wash, repair and paint entire exterior of house.

05/13/2010

The reason why I picked this company was I saw him painting my neighbors house. I was very impressed by his craftsmanship. I have access to several contactors, and still choose George Martin Home Improvement because of the quality of the work. His prices were very competitive, and he has great communication skills. He has a crew of really impeccable workers! He and his crew were very punctual, and...

Description of Work
I used George Martin Home Improvement to paint the exterior of my home.

Category house painters,interior painters

09/19/2004

WE HAVE A PRETTY LARGE HOUSE, AND THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT PRICE. THE JOB WAS DONE IN TWO DAYS, WAS THOROUGH AND THEY DID EXCELLENT WORK. THERE WAS NO SLOPPINESS AND THEY CLEANED EVERYTHING UP SO YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAD BEEN THERE. THEY DID SEVERAL OF THE HOUSES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD (MAYBE TWENTY), AND EVERYONE WAS EXTREMELY SATISFIED. THE DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR PAYMENT UP FRONT. PAYMENT WAS COLL...

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASHED ENTIRE HOUSE, DID ALL PREPARATIONS AND PAINTED ENTIRE HOUSE TO OWNER'S SPECIFICATIONS.

Category pressure washing

painting exterior, and interior,all types of roof coatings,pressure cleaning

staining wood doors,painting cabinets