Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

Awards & Badges

We serve nearly all of U.S

Chandler, AZ 85225

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!...

02/16/2021

Mr. Nascimento, is by far the Best Health Insurance Agent I've ever worked with. Prior to meeting him, we had a horrible experience with an agent who disappeared after over-selling us on insurance that didn't meet our health care needs. Mr. Nascimento, is honest, responsible and dedicated. He made a great suggestion with our insurance that saved us a lot of money. It doesn't get any better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found our family great health insurance.

CATEGORY financial advisor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

01/14/2021

I called and spoke with someone before the Thanksgiving holiday, and was assured I would hear back from them. I heard not a peep until they finally called back on Jan. 14! Ridiculous. Don't bother with this outfit. Not serious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called requesting assistance finding health insurance, as I had encountered difficulty trying to navigate the healthcare.gov marketplace.

CATEGORY financial advisor,health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], this is Bruno. My apologies for not hearing from us, your contact was created and assigned in the wrong database in our system and I personally realized the mistake yesterday when I had my assistant reach out to you and ask if you still needed any help. I suppose if I was not enough concerned to reach out this review would have not been left. Mistakes happen but my ove...

11/16/2020

outstanding ! Found Bruno on Angie's list and quite the positive feedback from his customers. So I would like to add to that list and say that he was great to work with and helped provide me with the perfect insurance for my needs. Stop looking, just call Bruno and he will fix you right up. Thanks !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
health Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Thank you for the kind words. I 'm glad I lived up to all the positive reviews. Appreciate you taking the time to add yours.

11/12/2020

Bruno was excellent and thorough. I really appreciate and needed his help to navigate getting insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to find insurance coverage

CATEGORY financial advisor,insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad I was able to help and wish you both all the best. Bruno

11/10/2020

Bruno Nascimento is professional, on-time and although I haven't met him in person (Covid!), through speaking with him on the phone, I felt he was kind, understanding and knew his business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new insurance plan.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. We wish you the best always, Bruno

11/09/2020

Bruno was great! I got so many calls from sales people trying to get our business that I did not answer my phone. I found Bruno through his reviews and I’m glad I did. We are all set Medicare this year, and he saved us money. He was also very responsive and patient when answering questions. I highly recommend contacting Bruno for your insurance needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advise on and change our Medicare supplemental and drug policies during open enrollment

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave such a nice review. I'm very happy that you are happy with my services and wish you both the best. Bruno

09/29/2020

Bruno was very helpful and informative and took the time we needed to fully understand our options. Highly recommended. Troy Kastorff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health Care Coverage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Hi and thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, especially a nice one. Should any of your circumstances change and you need new options, we are here for you.

09/25/2020

The health insurance market being what it is, Bruno was extremely responsive and helped me to identify the best options and secure coverage in 24 hours. Unlike other brokers, he was able to answer my questions and demonstrate that he really knows his business and has his customers' best interests in mind. Very personable too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finding new health insurance plans for my family

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thank you so much for the raving review! I am so glad that you were happy with my service and the options provided. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out should you need any additional insurance help.

09/23/2020

When a local insurance broker would not return messages and iHealthBroker could not schedule an appointment for five days, Bruno Nascimento was very responsive and helpful on my initial call. I purchased the insurance coverage needed for my family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health, dental and vision insurance coverage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. I am happy that we were able to help you in a timely matter and hope that you and your family are happy with the plan you chose. If you ever need additional help, I am here!

09/11/2020

I found Bruno here on Angie's List and he had so many positive reviews so I called him. I was retiring from my job and needed health insurance and I was also looking at fixed indemnity plans. Bruno was super responsive, friendly, and professional and he did a lot of research for me to make sure I was getting the best plan for my money. He found plans that were cheaper yet offered more benefits and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health insurance

CATEGORY health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad I was able to provide the service and hope you are happy with everything so far. I am always here to help should you need anything else.

Individual & Family Health Insurance - Senior Insurance (Medicare) - Small Business Group Insurance - Dental, & Vision - Life Insurance - Disability - Long/Short Term Insurance and more.

Property & Casualty Insurance