Baby Guard of Arizona

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2013

4.3

443 W. Canary Way

Chandler, AZ 85286

Sales and installation of removable mesh pool fencing. We have been in the valley for almost 17 years and we are are registered contractor and have an A+ rating with the BBB....

04/12/2017

Gayle B.

I left them a message requesting a quote on Monday, April 10. Today is April 17th and I have not had any response from this company.

Description of Work
I needed a removable pool fence

Category fencing

07/20/2015

Jean M.

So, we finally made the decision to go ahead. ?Bill did the actual installation and he was AWESOME! ?We figured out that he was most likely the same person who'd installed our original Baby Guard fence approximately 14 years ago. ?He has many years of experience and it showed AGAIN. ?He took the time to make adjustments that were needed based on our original fence's installation. ?He also returned a few weeks later after our pool renovation was complete to fine-tune a couple sections of fence for us. ?The fact that Bob and Bill both offered service AFTER the sale to make sure we were completely satisfied meant a lot to us. ?I wanted to be able to remove the fence in a timely manner and there were a few sections that were just TOO tight for our liking. ?We realized that the fence needed to have a certain amount of tension so that children can't open the fence or slip under but it needed some additional ease built in so that WE could actually remove AND replace ?the entire fence now and then in a reasonably speedy manner. ? Bob listened to our concerns and sent Bill out to make adjustments. ?Communication was good too as I was able to call and text, even sending a video to Bill ahead of time so he could see which areas I wanted adjusted. ?Great job! ?Recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Bob R. came out to our home promptly to give us an estimate on replacing our fifteen year old pool fence which his company had installed originally. It had held up really well but it was time to have it replaced. We haven't made the final decision to go ahead just yet but appreciated his time and his estimate and will likely go with his company again as the first pool fence he installed for us has worked so well. Jean and Lee McCleery

Category fencing, childproofing, swimming pools

Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do.

Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence.

Dynamic Fencing and Fabrication, LLC

We are fence and ornamental iron builders with a vast experience in all types of fences and gates. Our mission is to provide a high-quality product whether standard or custom built. Our attention to detail and exemplary customer service is paramount and we strive for excellence with every project, no matter the size. Our company is owner-operated with over 25 years of experience and successfully in business for 9 years. Everyone within the company takes ownership of the workmanship we provide and genuinely enjoys the work they do.

Removable Mesh pool fences