ARIZONA PEST PREVENTION INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2004

PO BOX 2169

Chandler, AZ 85244

Arizona Pest Prevention commenced its first customer service in the early spring of 2002. We have since grown from a start up company to a full service exterminating company with 10 service trucks planned by 2014. We are a two family business with Steve, Jim, sons, brothers and wives. Our community service involvement is an honor as we choose to return our time and resources to those who have provided for us! Our continuity of delivery and success in service satisfaction results from a lack of employee turnover. We feel that we have the greatest customers of any company! The reason is we firmly believe in customer relationships. Actually, we have thousands of customers who are friends. We hope to continue our relationship growth by having the opportunity to communicate with you! Respect, values and integrity boldly state our standards....

12/27/2016

Scott L.

Arizona Pest Prevention recently treated my home for termites. It was an excellent experience from the initial inspection to the day of treatment. They are very affordable, knowledgeable, professional, and customer focused. When they treated my home they were very conscientious about cleaning up and returning my landscaping to its original condition. I will use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

06/29/2015

Nancy S.

everything went as I would expect, pest problems was taken care of with care and concern for my pregnant daughter in law living in the residence.

Description of Work
sprayed for bugs

06/10/2015

Sharon N.

I have been using their services for approximately one year and they are always prompt and very thorough. I am extremely pleased the quality of their service.

Description of Work
Monitored bait traps

10/20/2013

Ken R.

This company has been servicing my property for several years and I have not experienced any pest issues.

Description of Work
Pest control service

06/24/2013

Allan L.

people are courteous and careful

Description of Work
pest control in and out of house

06/10/2013

Audry W.

The trap was set, and a rat caught a few days later. No more pitter patter on the ceiling. Peanut butter works great by the way. I highly recommend Jim Burt at Arizona Pest Prevention. He's got years of experience dealing with all sorts of critters from bees and termites to rats, squirrels, raccoons and other 4-legged critters. He does his job quickly and efficiently, without a mess.

Description of Work
helped us get rid of some pesky critters that had taken up residence in the attic.

Category pest control,animal removal

09/20/2012

Shena W.

My family and I were renting a house at 2800 S Anderson Ln Gilbert AZ 85295. Three days after we moved in we started seeing ticks. We have a dog and a young baby. Our landlord called AZ Pest Prevention and they came out and serviced the property. Our rep was Jim - who was GREAT and the only reason I gave any positive marks for this company - and he was always on time and professional and seemed to be very empathetic to the situation. However, after 3 months of treatments, the ticks were still there so we moved out of the property (ending our lease early because the ticks would not leave our poor dog alone). Apparently, ticks are really difficult to get rid of because they can hide in walls and carpets, but we did NOT want to continue living with a problem like that - constantly having to look over our dog AND our daughter to make sure they didn't have any blood suckers attached to them. Anyway, they didn't get rid of the pests, which is why I gave them poor marks. And I believe the owners of the house leased it again right after we moved out, without doing anything to fix the problem, so I feel badly for whomever decided to rent the place after us.

Description of Work
They performed bi-weekly services for 3 months - spraying inside and outside the house.

05/30/2012

michael M.

Roof rats have gone from the house and they have been very reliable on their monthly visits. Very friendly and knowledgable guys

Description of Work
I had a problem with roof rats. They came around blocked all the holes around the house they could find with wire mesh and set bait traps around the house perimeter. This work also included all the vents on the roof. - plus they gave me plenty of advice on things to do to discourage the roof rats. Since then they have provided a monthly service - checking the bait stations and re-filling as necessary for ~ $38/mth I'm not sure what the cost was for the initial work to plug the holes plus install the bate stations. However, subsequent monthly checks were $38/mth

04/16/2012

LOIS A.

They would come once a month. They are family owned. They son of the owner is a great guy. I would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
They sprayed outside and inside.

09/21/2010

Danny S.

We are waiting to know the outcome of the procedure. I felt they were expensive, but very thorough. They were very experienced and knew exactly what they were doing. Everybody that came out was experienced in what they did. They did a good job, but I am just not sure if it would be effective or not.

Description of Work
We used Arizona Pest Prevention Inc. to seal the house against pests.

AIMVO Pest Control

At AIMVO Pest Control, we guarantee you will enjoy a pest free home. If spiders, cockroaches, scorpions, ants, wasps, or any other type of pests are invading you, call us now. We assure our clients enjoy freedom from pests as we follow through on our commitments, and guarantee our services.

Offers by AIMVO Pest Control on Angi
    Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Action Termite & Pest Control

Locally Family Owned & Operated, Action Termite & Pest Control Has Been Servicing The Valley Since 1969! Every employee is highly experienced in the business and constantly continuing their education. Standing out from our competitors, we've built an excellent reputation from local home owners by providing invaluable service at a fair price.

Offers by Action Termite & Pest Control on Angi

Complete Pest, Termite, Bees, Gopher, Pigeon, Mosquito Fogging, Roof Rat (Rodent) and Scorpion (Sealing Services)