ARIZONA PEST PREVENTION INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2004

Arizona Pest Prevention commenced its first customer service in the early spring of 2002. We have since grown from a start up company to a full service exterminating company with 10 service trucks planned by 2014. We are a two family business with Steve, Jim, sons, brothers and wives. Our community service involvement is an honor as we choose to return our time and resources to those who have provided for us! Our continuity of delivery and success in service satisfaction results from a lack of employee turnover. We feel that we have the greatest customers of any company! The reason is we firmly believe in customer relationships. Actually, we have thousands of customers who are friends. We hope to continue our relationship growth by having the opportunity to communicate with you! Respect, values and integrity boldly state our standards....

Overson Pest Control LLC

Overson Pest Control LLC

Overson Pest control is committed to Excellence and providing quality Pest control and customer service. We are dedicated to the community to provide for their Pest control needs no matter how small or large the job may be. “Customer satisfaction is our priority. Our goal is to be of service to you!”

12/27/2016

Arizona Pest Prevention recently treated my home for termites. It was an excellent experience from the initial inspection to the day of treatment. They are very affordable, knowledgeable, professional, and customer focused. When they treated my home they were very conscientious about cleaning up and returning my landscaping to its original condition. I will use them again and recommend them to fri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment

06/29/2015

everything went as I would expect, pest problems was taken care of with care and concern for my pregnant daughter in law living in the residence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprayed for bugs

06/10/2015

I have been using their services for approximately one year and they are always prompt and very thorough.  I am extremely pleased the quality of their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monitored bait traps

10/20/2013

This company has been servicing my property for several years and I have not experienced any pest issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control service

06/24/2013

people are courteous and careful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control in and out of house

CATEGORY pest control

Complete Pest, Termite, Bees, Gopher, Pigeon, Mosquito Fogging, Roof Rat (Rodent) and Scorpion (Sealing Services)