ALBINO LANDSCAPING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE....

Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence.

11/25/2008

As stated, the work he preformed was top notch! We would use him again should the need arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful service! He installed a dog door for us that our dogs just love!!! Along with removing an old counter on a house we had just bought. You can not tell where the counter even was on our outside patio. He matched the outside wall perfectly!

CATEGORY handyman service

01/31/2008

They did a very good job. They arrived on time when they said they would be on site. They were polite also cleaned up before leaving. There were no surprise charges so the final cost was the cost quoted in the estimate. I have some additional work for a sprinkler system installation and will most definitely call them to do the work. What a good find they were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to block up an opening after a window was removed.

CATEGORY hardscaping

08/22/2007

Victor was great...up until the end. He came out quickly (on a Sunday morning even) to give me an estimate and explain the work that would be done and how low the estimate could be (if I wanted to) by hauling the debris myself. They showed up on time and did a good job on the wall and a fair job matching the patterned stucco on the wall. When they came back to rehang a gate they were not able to r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A two and half foot section of block wall was removed and replaced. The exterior of the new wall was stuccoed.

CATEGORY masonry

07/26/2007

It went very well. I would recommend him anytime. Several of our neighbors contracted him also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry and also landscaping. We wanted some cement work and he did such a wonderful job and he told us he did landscaping also. So now he is our Gardner! Excellent service, friendly, speak Spanish and English.

CATEGORY hardscaping

07/26/2007

CATEGORY landscaping

LANDSCAPING, LIGHT MASONRY, AND LIGHT STUCCO.