ALBINO LANDSCAPING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

898 E COMMN WEALTH

Chandler, AZ 85225

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE.

11/25/2008

Anastasia D.

As stated, the work he preformed was top notch! We would use him again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Wonderful service! He installed a dog door for us that our dogs just love!!! Along with removing an old counter on a house we had just bought. You can not tell where the counter even was on our outside patio. He matched the outside wall perfectly!

Category handyman service

01/31/2008

Cheryl T.

They did a very good job. They arrived on time when they said they would be on site. They were polite also cleaned up before leaving. There were no surprise charges so the final cost was the cost quoted in the estimate. I have some additional work for a sprinkler system installation and will most definitely call them to do the work. What a good find they were.

Description of Work
I hired them to block up an opening after a window was removed.

Category hardscaping

08/22/2007

David H.

Victor was great...up until the end. He came out quickly (on a Sunday morning even) to give me an estimate and explain the work that would be done and how low the estimate could be (if I wanted to) by hauling the debris myself. They showed up on time and did a good job on the wall and a fair job matching the patterned stucco on the wall. When they came back to rehang a gate they were not able to re-attach the self-closing spring. This is where I made my mistake. I paid them for the complete job on Victor's assurance that he would be back the next week to replace the closer. Several weeks later I still don't have a gate closer. To rub salt in the wounds, three messages left with the company over a period of a week have gone unacknowledged. I would recommend them *but* be a lot less trusting than I was. Make sure the entire job is done before paying. Despite sincere sounding promises to come back, once they have your check they disappear.

Description of Work
A two and half foot section of block wall was removed and replaced. The exterior of the new wall was stuccoed.

Category masonry

07/26/2007

VIRGINIA O.

It went very well. I would recommend him anytime. Several of our neighbors contracted him also.

Description of Work
Masonry and also landscaping. We wanted some cement work and he did such a wonderful job and he told us he did landscaping also. So now he is our Gardner! Excellent service, friendly, speak Spanish and English.

Category hardscaping

07/26/2007

VIRGINIA O.

Category landscaping

02/01/2006

SCOTT R.

The job had been planned 2 months in advance &, because our palm tree that needed to be removed, it was rescheduled. When Victor arrived right on time on the first day for the job I enquired about the hospital ID he had around his wrist. "I just had a baby yesterday," he said. "Why are you here?" I replied. "The job had been planned a long time ago & I didn't want to let you down" was his answer. Need I say more? He just let me know that he would be leaving earlier that day to go to the hospital. During the 3 days that it took for the completion, he was always on time, polite, efficient, & cleaned up very well at the close of each day. Two of my front porch lights mounted on bricks were loose. I showed it to him for a bid. On the final day he cemented the loose brick, told me he had extra cement & therefore it was at no additional cost. His price was fair. It is rare to find honest, dependable tradesmen that are willing to go the extra mile.

Description of Work
We had a new block fence built for our new gates. These were stuccoed & had phoenix bricks as a top layer. We also had an enclosed trash area built in blocks & stuccoed (28 feet built & 44 feet total stuccoed).

Category masonry

Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence.

Reign Masonry LLC.

The New Generation of Masonry. 25 Years of experience. Top Quality Masonry. Integrity and Respect is what we live by. Reign Masonry provides Custom Residential Contracting. Block,Brick,Stone Veneer. Custom BBQ'S, FirePlaces, Retaining Walls, Custom Home Builder, you name it.

Castle black masonry

Castle black masonry is a family of experienced masons. We are a owner operator company, with 45+ years of knowledge in the trade. We provided many different types of work. for example: .All types of block laying .Concrete footings .Concrete pads . Stone/Brick veneer .Radius/Retaining walls. . Anything with concrete or masonry We take pride in our work and stay true to our word. our experience speaks for its self. we hope we are able to help in your next project.

LANDSCAPING, LIGHT MASONRY, AND LIGHT STUCCO.