Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

38238 N Basin Rd

Cave Creek, AZ 85331

Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we've installed many systems in this area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. Family owned & operated....

06/19/2017

Janet A.

It went great. James was timely, friendly and new what he was talking about. Would have them back for any future needs.

Description of Work
Performed an overall check and maintenance of two furnaces and AC units. I like them so much I also had them come out to a house we were selling to add coolant to a roof top heat pump.

05/24/2017

Jeff M.

It went great! This is a family business and they stand by their work. I really appreciate the integrity that these guys have, it's getting harder and harder to find capable, reasonably priced businesses that care about customers. I will definitely be using them in the future for my A/C work.

Description of Work
Ron did a great job, I had him come out for yearly maintenance on our large, unusual A/C system. He put a new belt on the blower motor and checked all equipment. After his initial visit he came out and tightened and lubed the belt.

03/14/2017

Jerome F.

Everything completed as planned and currently working.

Description of Work
AC work was done

02/22/2017

J C.

They were on time, professional and polite, and cleaned up after themselves. Took the time to explain how everything worked and gave me some advice to help maintain the life of our other units. Pricing was competitive as well.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of air conditioning unit.

10/31/2016

Nancy C.

Diagnose problem in 15 min. Needed new capacitor and new blower motor.

Description of Work
A/C was not working

07/01/2016

Stephen L.

The house is less than 2 years old. We have 3 units with 8 thermostats controlling these units. Desert Foothills was not the original installer but we weren't happy with the originals installers. Ron from Desert Foothills analyzed the problem and told me they couldn't figure out what was wrong because the installation was poorly done, not marked and access was quite difficult. He said as much as he would like to help us, he recommended either going back to the original installer or the builder. He wrote up the problems he saw to give to my builder and didn't charge me anything. This is someone who does business right!

Description of Work
Zoning Problem with one of my units

03/11/2016

David S.

They're fantastic people. It was great. They're the only people I would recommend to anybody. They're my air conditioning company. I wouldn't recommend anybody else but them for anything. They're an A+. They're fantastic people. I would use them in my heartbeat. They're a pleasure to work with because they're such nice people.

Description of Work
They come out and service our unit for us whenever we need service. We buy filters from them. They checked out all the units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It is always a pleasure doing work for you.

05/26/2015

Erik H.

We got a lot of quotes from big HVAC companies in town ranging from $2900 to $8200 to either replace duct work, replace equipment or both. Frustrated I thought I'd try one more company so I called Desert Foothills and Ron came out to take a look at our situation. After a half hour in a hot attic he suggested that we make a couple of changes to the existing duct work that would even things out. His quote for all of that was about $300 give or take for 2 or 3 hours of labor which is what he thought it would take. I have to admit that I was skeptical because it was so inexpensive and simple sounding but I figured that I had nothing to lose so we went ahead with the work. Bottom line, it has completely fixed the problem. My office and my daughter's room went from being borderline unbearable to very comfortable. These guys couldn't be nicer and easier to work with and I now trust them completely since these other outfits were trying to gouge us for thousands to do what these guys did for $300. I HIGHLY recommend them, they are the rare VERY trustworthy business.

Description of Work
Desert Foothills came out as one of many service providers did to give us suggestions on how to fix a couple of rooms in our house that were 10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house in the summer months.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review of the work that was completed on your home. We do strive to be honest and trust worthy. Your satisfaction is what we want. Thank you again.

05/05/2015

HOWARD B.

Finally a service person I can trust. I highly recommend the folks at Desert Foothills Air Conditioning. Recently I have had several incidents where I felt I was being slicked by aggressive service people who, I suspect, are getting a commission on any up selling they can get away with. Desert Foothills Air Conditioning is like a breath of fresh air...professional, courteous, knowledgeable and affordable. I had them replace the aging heating and air conditioning unit at my home. I especially like that they aren't pushing any expensive long term maintenance contracts and that they are family owned... the owners son did the installation as well as the selling.

Description of Work
Installed new Heating & AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your business. If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call. Thanks again.

09/30/2014

Rick C.

Fast, professional, cost-effective. They suggested a simple (free) repair for a broken return vent latch, when I expected to have the vent replaced and re-dry walled. I will trust them with future repairs.

Description of Work
A/C tuneup for two compressors Return vent repair

07/14/2014

lillian C.

They serviced the 2 nd unit for a lesser price so I wouldn?t have to use 2 deals.

Description of Work
I purchased 2 Big Deals for $44.95 for a Seasonal Heating OR A/C Tune-Up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for allowing Desert Foothills A/C to service you systems.

07/01/2014

Kim P.

Good work, no issues. on time.

Description of Work
tune up and replace capacitor and add Freon.

06/27/2014

Neil P.

He arrived on time and did the work requested. Honored the coupon and did not try to up-sell. No problems or concerns.

Description of Work
AC Check and Tune Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. We look forward to do your a/c work in the future.

05/19/2014

Brian K.

Excellent job, showed up on time, performed the services requested, very personable, would use them again

Description of Work
Serviced both external AC units

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for letting us take care of you Air Conditioning need. We appreciate your business.

05/14/2014

Gayle T.

He called to schedule the appointment that was convenient to my timeframe which I appreciated. He went over the details he would perform in a very professional manner. He arrived within the schedule time and quickly and efficiently performed the services including changing my filter which is in the ceiling. I used this service as my a/c is under a home owners warranty and is 16 years old. I wanted to get an outside opinion on the condition of my a/c and an estimate for replacement. While they do not sell my current brand (Trane) he did provide an estimate on what they carry and also said he would be able to locate my brand at the approximate cost when the time comes to replace it. He told me it was still in good condition and to keep using it until something major happened. I sincerely appreciated his honesty and his professional manner. I will definitely use them in the future and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Provided annual A/C tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your air conditioning needs. I know there are a lot A/C companies out there, thank you for choosing us.

04/06/2014

Molly L.

Ron was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and capable. We were happy with the service and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Ron Checked and serviced our two air conditioning units. He found that the zone board had gone bad. He located a replacement board and installed it the following week. He also replaced one of our thermostats with one that is simpler to use than what we had.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for allowing us to service your air conditioning units. We are very happy you found our service to your satisfaction. Please call with any additional problems or questions. Thanks Again Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating

11/27/2013

David C.

On time, friendly, professional. The tech even offered to change out our filters.

Description of Work
Fall seasonal heat pump tune up

11/27/2013

Donna D.

He arrived within the designated window of time, introduced himself, asked what we needed and went to work. Since he was there for an off-season checkup I don't have much to add, except that we were pleased with the information he provided about our system and did what we expected. When he completed the check, he presented his findings and went on his way. No muss no fuss.

Description of Work
He checked the air conditioning system at our request.

10/07/2013

BRUCE G.

I've used them since I moved to Arizona 12 years ago and I use all the time. They don't charge enough and I've been telling them that for years. Their service is fantastic. They're really great. They charge me $39 per visit. They do a lot more than what the price just applies. It's a small operation, a father and son, company. As soon as I make an appointment, it's usually the following week. They're always here and always on time. I've never had a problem with the system.

Description of Work
Desert Foothills Air Conditioning and Heating come out twice a year, during spring and winter. They come twice a year to change the electronic filters for me. They examine the heat pump and because it;s the original one, they've been keeping it alive for a lot longer. They put in the filters and check the thermostat and make sure everything is running well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your business and your review. Look forward to doing business with you. Thanks again.

08/19/2013

Nancy B.

Perfect! Better than anticipated. Done fast and not expensive. Jim is the nicest fellow, knowledgeable, honest, friendly.

Description of Work
With an excessive heat warning, the ac was not cooling upstairs, on Sunday night, of course. :) I called DF AC at 820am today, Mon, and left a msg. I received a call back within 5 min, a very nice fellow. He took my info, said Jim would be out within the hour!!! At 830, Jim called, on his way, be here in 20 min; he was! He diagnosed, explained, gave me costs. WAS ONLY $39 FOR DIAGNOSTIC! $113 for run capacitor and $180 for start kit. He was done within an hour. He is the nicest man. Made my week.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the great review. We try hard to be fair and give good, fast service. I am glad we were able to take care of your Air Conditioning needs. Keep us in mind for the future.

08/07/2013

Karen S.

John was cordial, punctual and professional. He explained things to me as he went along, which I appreciated, and I believe the part he replaced was priced fairly. My air conditioner is now cooling perfectly, and I will surely call Desert Foothills Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc next time something goes wrong with the system.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed an air conditioner that wasn't cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for using Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating. We know you have many companies out there to choose from. We appreciate your business. If there is anything else we can do for you in the future please give us a call. Thanks again.

06/24/2013

Kim K.

The experience was fine. I thought they were very responsive and they didn't try to over sell me on anything. They just replaced the part to be replaced and didn't try to sell me the entire air conditioning system.

Description of Work
Desert Foothills Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc replaced the A/C pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the opportunity to be your air conditioning company. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further service to you.

04/05/2013

David S.

Bidding was prompt, thorough and fair. Installation was excellent. Inside work was carefully done without a mess. Very courteous.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of two new heat pumps and fan coil units.

03/04/2013

CAROL G.

Their service is fantastic. When we have called, they usually respond to the call in about four to five hours. I find that amazing especially in the summer time in Arizona.

Description of Work
They replaced my air conditioning unit in my home. They come twice a year to check the unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the good review. We are always happy to do work for you.

02/28/2013

DIANE S.

They are wonderful to work with. I have no complaints with the service. It is a very small family run company. I primarily speak with the owner and I have only dealt with his family members. It is a local company. Everyone has been very prompt, honest, and professional. They wont do something that you don't need and don't take advantage of their customers.

Description of Work
They do the maintenance several times a year. They check the furnaces and replace the filters in the winter. In the spring they check the A/C and change the filters. They also return again at the end of the summer to check because of the long A/C season.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the good review. It is always nice to hear that our hard work is helping someone. We look foreword to seeing you in the future.

One Stop Home Services

One Stop Home Services, is your local one stop shop for all your plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning service needs. Any time day or night, weekends or holidays we will be serve you at no additional cost for emergency services. We employ only the best plumbing/HVAC technicians, bringing you expert service with more than 50 years of combined professional experience. You can rest assured that we will provide only the best material and highest quality of craftsmanship. Our team looks forward to working with you on your next plumbing/HVAC project. Residential COD We accept all major credit cards Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. Commercial net 30 accounts O.A.C.

NOBLE REFRIGERATION

For the quickest response, please call us directly! At Noble Refrigeration we take a different approach to service maintenance and repair… We look it from your side! Yes you, the customer! Every home is viewed as if we were in your place. This relieves you that you will not be hard sold into buying equipment or parts you don’t need. Only must have repairs are recommended. But the highest valued service money can buy. When have your ever seen that before! We take pride that our products and services are the highest quality in the industry. But at an affordable cost to you. Technology is constantly changing. The need to be on top is of utmost importance. The practices that came into effect in 1983 are still alive and well today. Founded by John Noble Sr, John Noble III and Richard the business plan has always been from word of mouth. Not expensive television and radio ads. But the hard way, the honest way. And this concept has worked. Our customer base has grown every year. And the rest is history, great reviews, great service, caring business practices. The effect of looking at the customer first makes us the right choice for you. With a wide gallery of different home builders in the phoenix metro area each home is unique. With that in mind the clients are put first. Not our pocket. We know it sounds too good to be true, but if you contact us you will realize you can trust your ac guy! Like our slogan says “Our Family name, Your Family’s Comfort” LICENSE #S: RESIDENTIAL: 111909. COMMERCIAL: 154980. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

Offers by NOBLE REFRIGERATION on Angi
    SMW Refrigeration & Heating, LLC

SMW Refrigeration and Heating, has been doing business for over 50 years as a family-owned, licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC contractor. Our services include professional installation, expert repair, and full maintenance. We are local to the Tempe area and are able to service the whole valley while still delivering the quality care and attention one would expect from a family-owned company. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we get the best prices for Trane products and we are a factory authorized dealer for several other leading manufacturers. Superior equipment with extraordinary service at competitive prices and experienced technicians has given us a leading edge in our industry. We are Available 24 Hours a Day | 365 Days a Year!

Offers by SMW Refrigeration & Heating, LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Heating & air conditioning - installation, service & repair

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

How is Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc overall rated?

Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc open?

Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

What payment options does Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc provide

Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Does Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Does Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc?

Yes, Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offers warranties.

What services does Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offer?

Desert Foothills Air Conditioning & Heating Inc offers the following services: Heating & air conditioning - installation, service & repair