Capital R Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2010

3.8

I would like to introduce myself and Capital R Construction. I have participated in the professional construction industry since 1998. I graduated with honors from Northern Arizona University in 2001, receiving a Bachelors of Science Degree in Construction Management and a Minor in Business Management. During my three years at NAU, I worked for a general contractor building custom homes, small commercial remodels, and a manufactured homes subdivision. I also did a summer internship with KB Homes as an assistant superintendent. Since graduating from NAU, I spent four years working for a large commercial contractor in Arizona. I took part in managing the construction of a $3 million 30,000 SQFT concrete tilt-up Social Security Administration Building, a $6 million, 36,000 SQFT wood framed juvenile treatment center for Maricopa County, and an $80 million, 260,000 SQFT performing arts center for the City of Mesa. At the end of 2003, I decided to pursue my dream of owning my own business. I received my contractor’s license, and in December of 2003, Capital R Construction was created. We managed the construction of a $750,000 retail center and a $300,000 Italian restaurant, along with other commercial projects. We have also constructed several beautiful custom homes for clients, ranging in price and style. With the change in the market we have been doing several remodels, additions, and complete landscapes. We do much of the work with our own crews, we also have an excellent subcontractor base. I realize that it is takes hard work, integrity, and a commitment to excellence to build a quality product. I believe in building lasting relationships and being dedicated to the success of each project. Due to our commitment to continued education and our desire to provide for our clients the best products, we have on staff a Green LEED Accredited Professional. This individual can assist owners/developers obtain a certified Green LEED building, or help incorporate these concepts in any size project. I invite you to let Capital R Construction fill your construction needs. Thank you, Roddy “Rusty” Riggs President Licenses / Credentials: • Licensed KB-1 General Contractor • Green LEED Accredited Professional ...

With over 45 years of experience we install Pavers, just pavers, all over the Phoenix-metro area. Your patio, driveway, walkway, or pool deck will be done right. Pinnacle Vista Services views paver design and installation as a craft. By getting the details right we ensure your outdoor spaces have a strong foundation. Landscape paver installing is all that we do, so you know we do it right!

We are providers of landscaping services in the Phoenix area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Garcia's landscape has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your Landscaping needs!

Family owned & operated. We submit for approval to your HOA & will obtain a permit. Additional phone number - toll free (877) 979-3339. Additional website - www.boothbuilt.com. Award winning customer service. Additional contact name - Tom Booth.

06/23/2016

Category house painters

03/09/2015

A drunk driver hit the front of our home and they came in and fixed it and you couldn't even tell there was any damage. They were fantastic work and price wise. They were licensed, bonded they were great.

Description of Work
Completely remodeled our home.

Category remodeling

03/18/2014

The paint job is so bad, you can see the old paint through the new. Said they would put 2 coats and barely did 1. They never came back to fix the problems. They're unprofessional, rude and inconsiderate. They broke multiple things. They always sent different people to do the work. The job is still not complete and they have never came back. I would never want anyone to experience what I went throu...

Description of Work
They painted the inside and outside of my house, built a barn and pulled weeds.

Category house painters,interior painters

03/04/2013

Workers were at the house when they said they would be here. Clean up every day after the work was done. Checked after each step of the work to make sure we were happy and approved of work done. was completed in 5 days as planned.

Description of Work
Raised the celing, wired three can lights, installed two pendent light, placed crown molding on top of cabinets, Painted kitchen.

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Serving all of your residential and commercial construction needs! Including Complete Construction & Remodeling Services, Landscaping & Hardscaping, Outdoor Living Spaces, Custom Homes, Drafting Services, Patio Additions, Home Additions, Tile Work, Stucco, Drywall, and so much more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal