Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc

Founded 1949 • With Angi since September 2011

600 E 1st St

Casa Grande, AZ 85122

Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical has been serving Case Grande and Pinal County, AZ customers with the best plumbing and electrical services for over 60 years. Our company, founded by Bob Brutinel in 1949, was built on three characteristics that continue to be the foundation of our work today: integrity, excellence and strong work ethic. With Brutinel’s leadership, and strong foundation, this allows us to be the best at what we do, to serve your plumbing or electrical needs. As we all know, plumbing and electrical problems can arise at any time, even in the newest of homes and buildings. When you suspect a problem, knowing you have a reliable source to turn to makes the issue a little less complicated when you have the experts at Brutinel on call. Be confident that our experienced professionals have extensive knowledge and training. We provide fair and reasonable estimates for services, and we assure you will not have to worry about any hidden costs. There are a number of reasons why Case Grande and Pinal County, AZ customers rely on us, including improper draining of sinks and toilets, circuit breaker malfunctions, or power shortages. If your needs revolve around plumbing or electrical contact us today for more information. ...

01/18/2018

William C.

Found no issue

Description of Work
Waste line inspected

09/19/2016

Scott C.

no response

Description of Work
never got a response and cancelled the request

Category electrician

06/21/2016

Fred K.

04/29/2016

Fred K.

The plumber they sent out did a great job. Was friendly, did the work in a timely fashion, and was charged a fair price. Everything was completed to satisfaction.

Description of Work
Recently bought a home that needed a main water shutoff installed and troubleshoot why the diswasher wasn't draining.

01/27/2016

Nick S.

Work was done very professionally

Description of Work
Drip system plumbing

12/25/2015

Gary M.

Description of Work
Fast and professional service. They cost a little more than the mom/pop operations, but they get it done right the first time! Don't skimp and hire the professionals.

06/23/2015

Andrew G.

Great Job. Just as talked about.

Description of Work
Set up Floor Plumbing & Elect. before pouring slab.

06/02/2015

Henry S.

They were an A. The guys came and did what I needed them to do.

Description of Work
The plumber that I have used is Brutinel Plumbing.

03/19/2015

SAYARD D.

They are a very reliable company. They have been around for a long time. It was a good price. My mom used them and then I used them for toilets. It was the water efficient toilet and it didn’t flush very well at all. The guy went in and trimmed as much as he could whatever was in there. It is a little bit better now. They are a good company.

Description of Work
Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical fixed my faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive rating of our company. It is very important to us that our customers are well pleased with our services. We hope you will continue to use Brutinel for all your plumbing and electrical needs. Thanks, Linda Currie Office Manager

12/18/2014

Scott B.

Description of Work
Contacted them once, they came in for a quote but too many aspects of the job could not be done. I would expect to handle a job all the way through rather than have to find other companies to perform small tasks along the way. Second attempt to contact they never cared to respond I guess.

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair

11/12/2014

Abraham C.

I have had a sewer odor in my house since early March 2104. I have lived in my house for seven years with no sewer odors until it started this year. Brutinel is the 4th plumbing company I engaged to fix my problem. All the others could not determine the cause. Brutinel did not resolve the problem either. They first installed an in-line P-trap to create an additional barrier of water to prevent the sewer odors from coming up through the sewer line into the house. That should have worked but it didn't. It surprised Brutinel as well that this did not work. I next asked them to install a check (back water) valve. I thought this might create an additional barrier to prevent the sewer gas from surging into my house. This did not help at all. At that point Brutinel told me it was a city sewer problem and there was nothing more they could do. This is the same answer the other three plumbing companies gave me after spending a lot of time and more money trying to figure out the same problem. I decided on Brutinel as a last resort because they are the most expensive plumbing company and do a lot of commercial/ industrial work in Casa Grande, AZ. I have no problem with the work they did. The problem is that they guarantee their work; however, they do not guarantee that the problem will be fixed/ corrected. I have a 5th plumbing company I am working with now but he seems puzzled as well. I have contacted the city about sewer changes/ upgrades to their system and they deny everything. I even registered a complaint with the AZ Dept of Environmental Water/Air. They sided with the city sanitation dept and therefore refused to pursue investigating my problem. One more item, all the P traps for toilets, bath tubs , showers and sinks in my house are fine. They have not been able to stop the sewer gas blasts coming from the sewer line.

Description of Work
Installed in-line sewer P -trap and an in-line check back water valve.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

10/30/2014

Tiffany V.

Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc is such a wonderful company! I contacted my home warranty company in regards to my hot water heater not producing hot water. Brutinel has been to my home before, so I requested them based on how well they did before. They always call beforehand to make sure my schedule works with theirs. They are timely and super professional.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater in the garage

Category plumbing, water heater repair

(member name removed), Thank you so much for your great review of our company. We appreciate your input. Our client's satisfaction is very important to us. I hope we can continue to retain your trust in us and look forward to being able to service your plumbing and electrical needs in the future. Sincerely, Linda Currie Financial/Office Manager Brutinel Plumbing & Elec, Inc. 520.836.5802

07/15/2014

Mary M.

Description of Work
Install outdoor lighting. Works great.

Category electrician, plumbing

[removed members name], Thanks so much for the good review you gave us! We value your opinion of us and are glad you were satisfied with the electrical work we did. We hope you will continue to call on Brutinel for your plumbing and electrical needs. Thanks, Linda Currie Financial/Office Manager Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc. 520.836.5802

03/18/2014

Michaelle W.

Both times I called I was told that an electrician will call me back and schedule a time to come to my house. Nothing ever happened... no call backs either time. I refuse to do business with a company that is just too busy for my business. I don't plan on calling them for any service. At least have the decency to say that we don't do that, or we are too busy for that kind of work, or something instead of leaving a person hanging.

Description of Work
I called twice to get them to come to my house to give me an estimate to install ceiling fans, which included wiring and mounting in 5 rooms.

Category electrician, plumbing, ceiling fans

03/10/2014

Robert O.

They did a good job. They were on time and did it quickly. The prices were good. Everything has stood up so far. He was on time and very professional. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical Incorporated did some plumbing for me.

Category plumbing

[removed member name]: Thank you for the great review. I am so glad you are happy with our work. I apologize it has taken me this long to thank you. Our client's satisfaction means a lot to us and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you continue to call on Brutinel for all of your plumbing and electrical needs. Thanks, Linda Currie Financial/Office Manager Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc. 520.836.5802

01/02/2014

Marie D.

That was leaking into the disposal outlet. They came out, and took care of the leak.

Description of Work
Under the cabinet leak.

12/06/2013

Martha H.

We had an odd sound in the walls when we flushed a toilet or used any water source. The technician came to the house - ON TIME - and assessed the sound. He couldn't find anything and said they wouldn't charge for the visit. Even though I did receive a bill, I called them and reminded them that the technician said they would not charge for the visit. They reversed the charges. They were polite, punctual and responsive. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
I used Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical.

Category plumbing

[member name removed]: Thank you for giving our company a great review. We value our customers and hope to always be courteous, kind, thoughtful and professional in everything that we do. We hope you will continue to call on us for all your plumbing and electrical needs. Once again, thank you for your kind words. Linda Currie Office Manager Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc

11/20/2013

Pete M.

I did not use this provider

Description of Work
I did not use this provider

Category plumbing

I just looked at this review and checked our phone slip records. We don't have anything written up for this customer recently, so I'm not quite sure why we got such a bad review. The last call we had for this customer was 12/4/2012 where he had requested an estimate for repairs to a faucet, installing a new mixing valve and replacing the garbage disposal. I plan on sending a card to him requesting why he gave us such a bad review.

10/07/2013

Jayne G.

Came promptly, were professional, friendly , respectful of our property. We are satisfied with the work done.

Description of Work
Replaced wax ring of toilet and leveled toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you (Member name removed) for giving our company a good review. We appreciate you calling on us for your plumbing needs and hope you will call again when you need our services!

09/16/2013

Millie S.

They were efficient and did a great job. We haven't had a problem since.

Description of Work
They replaced bathroom fans in the bathroom and did some plumbing work for us.

Category electrician, plumbing

Thank you Ms. [member name removed] for giving us a good review on Angie's List. We appreciate you calling us for your electrical needs. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve our service to you. We value you as a client of ours and certainly want to make sure you are happy. Thanks, Linda Currie, Office Manager Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc

08/28/2013

Frank L.

They did a fine job! They came in and were there on-time and did the work quickly.

Description of Work
They came in and fixed a problem with my water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Mr. (member name removed): Thank you for giving our company a great review with Angie's List. We appreciate you using our company for your plumbing needs. We value you as a client and hope you continue to be happy with our services. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to be of better service to you in the future. Linda Currie, Office Manager Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc

12/22/2012

Frank L.

they gave me a fair estimate and saved me money in recommending where and how to do it most efficiently and what softener to install. they came when scheduled and did the work very professionally. they mounted the filter to a plywood board which made it look neat and secure. very happy with the job and will use again.

Description of Work
installed loop for water softener. installed a water softener and water filter.

Category plumbing, water softeners

06/21/2012

SAYARD D.

The employees are all polite and are always on time.

Description of Work
They installed a ceiling fan and three brand new sink faucets.

Category electrician, plumbing, ceiling fans

12/08/2011

SUZANNE D.

Completely professional experience from start to finish. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Water softener and utility sink installed.

Category plumbing, water softeners

11/14/2011

Sheila K.

They are excellent. We already had the water heater and only had to pay for labor. They did the job for exactly as quoted. They were very helpful in answering questions. They showed up on time, the staff was clean and very nice. They cleaned up after themselves. His pricing is very competitive.

Description of Work
I used Brutinel Plumbing to replace my hot water heater.

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair

Spring Rain Inc.

Established in 1998, Spring Rain is a family-owned and operated company specializing in the maintenance and installation of water conditioning equipment including water softeners, reverse osmosis systems within and around Maricopa County, Chandler, Arizona.

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup

When you need an emergency plumber near me in Phoenix, AZ or a drain cleaner, call Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup. Your fast & reliable plumber can fix any plumbing problem, including sump pumps, toilet repair, faucet repair, faucet replacement, garbage disposals, water heaters, bathtubs, showers, and outside faucets. Roto-Rooter is best known for drain cleaning & sewer cleaning. We fix drain clogs, clogged toilets or sinks, blockage of main sewer lines, slow draining shower and bathtub drains, sewer lines and leaking or burst pipes. We also specialize in water damage restoration & water cleanup services. We can fix and clean up your flooded basement too. Roto-Rooter is a 24-hour plumber near you and provides emergency service.

Pavilion Enterprises

Full service plumbing company. Master Plumber in both Commercial and Residencial Plumbing. New Installs, Repipes, Water Heaters Install & Repairs, Remodels, Emergency Plumbing, Underground Plumbing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $20.00

Residential and commercial plumbing, water treatment, softeners, backflow installation, reverse osmosis, electrical, drain cleaning, filters, hydro jetting, sewer line, repairs, home wiring & remodel, power and lighting, pump & contractor.