Gesundheit Air Quality Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2011

As your leading Air Duct Cleaning Company in Northern Arizona we also offer investigative services regarding air quality like mold inspections and allergen screening and also chimney and dryer vent cleaning. Locally & Family owned & operated. Additional phones - (928) 634-2580 (928) 774-2115, (928) 775-0303, Additional address - 155 S Montezuma Castle Hwy Camp Verde, AZ 86322. Additional DBA - Aerotube Technology LLC....

PATRIOT PEST & TERMITE CONTROL

PATRIOT PEST & TERMITE CONTROL

**$75 off Whole Home Termite Treatment for Angie's List Members!** Patriot Pest & Termite Control is a staple in the Tri-Cities Area. Over the years, Patriot Pest & Termite Control has taken extreme pride working closely with a wide range of our local business and homeowners helping them along the way. Locally owned and operated with an overall combined 75 year of experience, we are dedicated to serving Prescott and the surrounding area. Serving Arizona since 1976 we make it a top priority to protecting not just your home but more importantly your family and their health. We perform background checks on each candidate before the hiring process. Once on board our team, each employee from our office staff to our technicians are fully trained and licensed with the State of Arizona and continuing education classes are performed monthly to stay on top of our high company standards.

12/26/2019

He called before when he was on the way and started work immediately and finished within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed] strange enough we don't have anything on record for this cleaning. This review might belong to a different company. Our cleaning team on a job for $350.00 would spend at least 2 to 2.5 hours. We don't think that a whole system can be cleaned in less than an hour. There are carpet cleaners out there using attachments to a carpet machines or use a Vacuum like "Rotobrush", ...

06/27/2019

Excellent. He was timely & went above my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean & service fireplace vent

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

03/13/2017

The owner came same day and was very nice. He explained everything to me and couldn't have been more professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a mold remediation done

CATEGORY mold removal

02/17/2017

I was very pleased with this service. He was able to come the same day and gave me much valuable information about mold remediation that was very helpful. Very happy with the service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold testing

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

01/31/2017

They were excellent! It was a little over $600. They were good. I thought that was expensive, but they did a good job. I?m going to have them come back and do it again after all the drywall is finished and the painting?s done.  Two people came to complete this service. It took about an hour and a half. I graded them ?A? overall because, I think they did a good job, they were thorough and they were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used a company called Gesundheit in Sedona. They cleaned the duct work on two furnace units throughout the house.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Air Duct and HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Caps and Repairs. investigative Services: Mold Inspection & Testing, Allergen Screening, Remediation Consulting, Post Remediation Testing. Radon Testing, Allergen Testing, Mycotoxins, Volatile Chemicals (VOC's), EMF & RF Testing

Services on Gas Fireplaces, Repair on HVAC Equipment, Air Duct Replacement, Mold Remediation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal