Edcellent Home Repairs and Improvements

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

Your go to guy for any and all home repairs and improvements....

Sun and Security

Sun and Security provides exterior window solutions, specifically designed to help with sun control and security. These products include, but are not limited to: security shutters, rollashield's, retractable sun screens, security screens, awnings, etc.

Air Control Home Services

Air Control Home Services is a family owned air conditioning and heating company specializing in service, maintenance, new construction, unit replacement, duct cleaning, duct sealing & Home Energy Analysis. Servicing entire Mohave County region since 1990. Approximately 25-30 employees.

Tri-State A/C Hero

Specializing in heating and cooling services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/17/2017

Went well, Happy with quality and price.

Description of Work
Replaced several hinges on cabinets. Installed baby proof gates and other baby proof items. Installed window shade.

03/04/2017

Job was completed and fence looks much better.

Description of Work
Repair and stain damaged fence

Category fencing,handyman service

09/26/2016

I contacted them and was told they would have someone call me to come out and do estimates. I never heard back. After that I called them several more times to get someone out. I was unable to contact anyone and after leaving a couple more messages and no one returning my call I finally gave up. I attempted contact well over 3 weeks. If their service is like their communication I'd be concerned.

Description of Work
I had a list of many projects to be completed. They ranged from Electrical, to plumbing and fencing.

09/19/2016

Really good guy. Repairs were all good.

Description of Work
Fence repair outside and ceiling repair inside.

Category drywall,fencing,handyman service

09/16/2016

Ed Longshore is an excellent handyman. He worked quickly, did a great job and cleaned up after himself but most tellingly, I caught him fixing our front door completely unsolicited because it was binding a little at the top. This is a person that you want to do business with. I know he is not going to do shoddy work because he clearly can't stand things being a little off that can be fixed. Great ...

Description of Work
We needed to have our dining room ceiling repaired, and out chandelier rehung after it had broken a hook that was supporting it, and pulled its brace and box through the ceiling

Category handyman service

Residential & commercial repairs & improvements. Carpentry. Drywall. Electrical. Plumbing. Tile. Property management specialist.