J T M Garage Door Service LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1897 S Valley Dr

Apache Junction, AZ 85120

WELCOME! We're here to provide an Excellent service to OUR New Garage Door Family. We believe in honest and reliable repairs and estimates! We can handle any situation. We are here for You! Competitive prices, Experienced Technicians, Spring replacement, Door and Opener Repair and Full line of Service and Part Stocked on our Trucks! Same Day Repair! ​We Service, Repair and Replace ALL BRANDS of Garage Doors and Electric Operators. J T M is dedicated in providing you the Best options available to match your needs! Military, AAA, Senior, Discounts...

garage doors (38)

09/24/2019

Job well, no complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

03/01/2018

I found JTM Garage Door Repair & gave them a call. I explained what the door was doing & Josh replied in a professional, knowledgeable, & non-condescending way. I'm certainly not an expert on garage doors but I could tell that Josh knew what he was talking about. He was flexible with his times around my schedule and was prompt & on time as we agreed to. He also gave an appreciated 'heads up call' ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door was not operating properly for a couple of months. I adjusted it a couple of times but, ultimately, I knew it was about done & I needed professional help.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review.

12/13/2017

It was quick, simple and economical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Josh was punctual and efficient. Saved about $500 when compared to estimate from Precision.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

12/13/2017

Excellent professional service. Returned next day to replace system & everything works beautifully. Will call him for any future needs or service. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called & responded on very short notice to provide estimate to replace garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

11/29/2017

Mr. Josh McGinnis, the owner of JTM Garage Door Service, was an absolute Craftsman. When he arrived he was extremely courteous and professional. After the initial consultation he went over everything in detail to allow me to absorb and understand the information. He never once tried to push me into more expensive options. He even double checked all of his work just to make sure everything was perf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The spring on my garage door broke and needed to be replaced as well as the 2 side cables.

COST $282.27

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was nice meeting you.

10/26/2017

I was so very pleased with his professionalism. Accurate work and his ease of working knowledge to remove and replace all that was necessary. HIS POLITENESS AND GENTLEMEN BEHAVIOR WAS VERY APPRECIATED

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door device replaced and bottom of door seal replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I try my best!

07/18/2017

I would definitely call GTM if I was to have any problems with my Garage Door again!! He was fast, friendly and very knowowledgeable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door spring broke! I called JTM Garage Doors! Josh the technician was awesome! Not only did he fix the issue he checked out my opener, door, hinges ext!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

07/18/2017

We had a noisy garage door and wanted it looked over, so based on a referral from a friend, we called JTM Garage Door. Josh answered and and we scheduled an appointment for the next day. He was on time, and gave us a courtesy call on the way. He looked over our original set up and determined that everything was just plain old and worn out. We decided to replace all of the old parts, including the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all old parts: springs, cables, bearings, rollers. Replaced the belt drive opener with one that has a battery back up and DC motor with warranty. Programmed new keypad and remotes, cleaned up and took away old parts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

Photo for J T M Garage Door Service LLC - 1897 S Valley Dr, Apache Junction, AZ - 35901278

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

Garage door repair, service, New garage doors sales, Installs, Opener service, repair, New openers sales, Installs, Broken spring repair, service, remotes, broken cables, programming, hinges, Nylon rollers, hung doors, doors off track, gear kits, trolleys, and much more!

Garage door flooring, cabinets