Copper Sun Construction LLC

Apache Junction, AZ 85119

remodeling

08/04/2014

Douglas F.

We did a pool/guest house, and Copper Sun provided all services we needed, from site work, pouring the slab, all plumbing and electrical, construction, design work. They also helped me with other projects around the original house. They went above and beyond the call of duty, and I could not be happier, both for the work they did, and the people they are. I most highly recommend them for any building, and remodeling project. Ellie and Robert were a pleasure to work with, and the crew was awesome. They are still helping us out, beyond the contract, with other small projects.

Description of Work
We did a pool/guest house addition, with everything from A to Z.

Category concrete repair, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, architect

08/31/2012

Brandi H.

They did the work quickly and were very professional. They were on site at the same time as pool and landscaping contracters and they worked around each other with no problems. The patio turned out great! We are very happy with the experience and recommend them for any project. We are planning to have them out for the next project in a couple years.

Description of Work
We found this company by admiring some work that they had completed at a house in the neighborhood next to ours. We wanted something similar done, though a bit more complicated. The quote that they gave was similar to the other quotes that I received, though only Copper Sun was comfortable building the design that I drew. This is a family business and they are very easy to work with. I wanted to add approximately 600 sqft to my patio cover. I had designed the patio and they worked with me to make the design possible. The family did most of the work themselves. This project involved pouring new footings, removing part of the existing patio cover, framing, roofing, stucco, painting and electrical. They interfaced with the city for approval and inspections.

Category remodeling, woodworking, house painters

01/20/2011

Marlene S.

Robert Springfield Jr. is the person I dealt with and he was here with his wife. They were very nice people and really did a wonderful job. They only charged $100. I really love them. My son-in-law had bought the boards for the gate to be fixed and he had to go out of town. So Robert took them to his house since it was raining really badly. He also stained them and cut them in his garage. They then came out two days later when the stain had dried to fix the fence. They did a great job. In the meantime, I had bought some handles for my cupboard and he put those on. He and his wife both worked together. I have him on my telephone book and I am going to call him whenever I need him. They were great as well as excellent. Their price was terrific. I had all the wood and everything, but I still couldn’t believe that they charged only $100. The quality of their work was wonderful. Their responsiveness was excellent. Robert called me and told me that he was coming out to fix the fence. He was then out here with his wife. Their professionalism was very good. I would definitely use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
Copper Sun Construction fixed my fence and put handles on my cupboards about a week ago. They tried to fix my garage door, but they couldn’t.

Category closet systems, fencing, garage doors, handyman service, woodworking, house painters

03/08/2010

Jeff E.

Most of the work was personally done by Robert and his brother John. Most by John. Everything was done professionally, with much attention to detail. They made major suggestions during the process that improved the final product. They also did little "extras" at no additional cost that they thought contributed to the overall look and finish of the project. As with any contract work, do get a full understanding of what the final product will look like. Detail sketches and/or drawings are recommended. Though we had sketches, we made changes as the work was being done, because we did not have a totally common vision of the final look. To the contractors credit, they took our changes in stride -- made them with a smile and drove on. They were a pleasure to work with. They kept the place clean as they worked, and left it spotless when they were finished. Though somewhat more expensive than some of the other bids I received, they were worth the extra cost. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Remodeled three bathrooms (major remodel in the master bath). Remodeling included new granite counter tops, new floor tile, new tube, large tile shower, and new tile surround in the hall bath. Also replaced carpet in the family room with matching tile and replaced remainder of carpet throughout. They added a wall with windows and a door to close off a loft, and added a tile backsplash in the kitchen.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, picture framing, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

Mansour Valley Painting

Mansour Valley Painting LLC strives to exhibit the highest degree of professionalism by developing innovative solutions to meet our customer’s unique needs and expectations. We pledge to always be open and fair in our dealings with our customers. We will focus on our customer's needs and earn their respect by building long-term relationships based on mutual trust and total customer satisfaction. We will at all times provide knowledgeable, convenient, on time and cheerful sales, service and installations. We honor our responsibilities as a recognized leader in the painting and protective coatings industry, by providing our employees with the highest level of technical training, safety education, and commitment to excel, while providing our highest level of service and quality assurance in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.

Offers by Mansour Valley Painting on Angi
    South Mountain Garage Door Service

South Mountain Garage Door service offers repairs, service, and replacements of residential garage doors and garage door motors in the Phoenix East Valley. We are Veteran Owned & Operated with years of experience in the industry. Call today to schedule your free estimate.

Award 2022
    Iconic Garage Door Services

From the moment you call to when a technician leaves your home, our goal is to make sure the customer experience is the best in the valley! We have satisfied customers all over the state of Arizona. Give us a call to see the difference for yourself. We answer calls 24/7 365 days a year. Iconic Garage Door Services offers quality, fast, friendly garage door, opener, repair, & replacements at a very affordable price. We only use top-rated parts to ensure your getting excellent service backed by the best guarantees.

Award 2022