Arizona Wholesale Floors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2010

124 S Ironwood Dr

Apache Junction, AZ 85120

We sell and install carpet, tile and laminate. We carry a number of flooring manufacturers, including Mohawk, Shaw, Marazzi, Dal-Tile, and Congoleum. We also sell Merillat cabinets. Our professional sales team and talented installers are here to serve you. Our goal is to meet all your floor covering and cabinet needs. We are a small company of experienced professionals who are committed to excellence. We strive to provide products that have been tested by independent companies and proven to exceed their expectations; as we are committed to exceeding your expectation. We are committed to actively learning about the latest floor covering technologies and better installation techniques. We are licensed by the Registrar of Contractors, bonded and insured. Our license number is ROC244104. We are happy to come out to your home and provide you with an in-home estimate (see store for details). All of pricing includes basic floor covering removal and haul away, as well as, basic furniture moving. We do not charge trip charges for jobs located in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. As a Angie's List member, you will receive 10% off of the regularly-priced material. Just mention that you found us on Angie's List to receive the discount. Can not be combined with any other discounts, sale items, or special offers. We do offer a mobile service and would be happy to bring flooring samples to your home!...

06/03/2017

James M.

Great! Mike helped us choose the type of ceramic tile we needed and explained everything up front. Measuring was scheduled, an installation date was set and all went smoothly. The installers were courteous and got the job done within the schedule we were given. We are pleased with the whole experience and the finished floors.

Description of Work
We wanted to get new wood-look tile flooring for our master bedroom, master bathroom and closet.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/28/2016

Cindy S.

it went very well, excellent. Professional, fairly priced and quality work.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in a bedroom.

01/03/2016

VIRGINIA G.

Arizona Wholesale Floors helped me with an ?out of the box? project that many flooring companies refused. I wanted to take brand new carpet ripped out of one home and install it in another home. They were very accommodating with good pricing considering this unusual project. They arrived on time, loaded all carpet, then traveled to the other home and installed the carpet in the second home. Their installation was excellent. Not only that took old window treatments in the second home to throw in the dump at no extra cost. I would definitely use them again for any flooring project.

Description of Work
Took carpet from one home and installed it into another home.

10/20/2015

Sheila M.

We had an awesome experience. We had chosen carpet at another flooring company and the quote for that carpet was $12500. This was too high for us and so I began looking at other options. When I went to AZ Wholesale Floors, I took the carpet sample of what we had previously chosen and asked Krissa if she could find me something of similar quality that was not as expensive. She was extremely helpful and I decided on a high quality nylon Mohawk carpet and 8 lb pad. After Nathan came out to measure, I put down the required deposit and the carpet was ordered and installed within 9 days, enabling us to finish our remodeling 2 weeks ahead of schedule. The installers did a great job. The only drawback is that there were only 2 of them, so the process took 2 days. I was concerned the carpet installation might overlap with our interior painting, so Nathan, one of the owners, came out the second day to ensure the job was completed before the painting was scheduled to start. It was clear throughout the whole process that the owners are concerned with offering the lowest possible prices,combined with high quality customer service. The last time we got our carpet, we purchased it through Lowe's and we got no help choosing the right carpet for our home and the installers did a poor job. I would encourage those who might otherwise choose Home Depot or Lowe's to stop by AZ Floor and see what they can find there instead. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removed our old carpet and installed 2038 sq ft of premium quality carpet.

10/19/2015

Carter & Barbara P.

I found AZ Floor wonderful to work with. David Whitermore was so helpful and gave me honest input. I feel like we got the best price and from ordering to installation everything went well. The installers were great and though our floor removal was an awful process, the job was done well. The installers did a perfect job. I would definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
We had wood look tile installed in our home. AZ Floors removed our existing wood floor and installed the tile.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/06/2015

Kyle S.

We went to at least 5 places from Home Depot and Baker Brothers to smaller flooring places and were not satisfied with the price when you include pad and installation along with the carpet. Arizona Wholesale had excellent prices that included a solid pad and installation. They also have very good warranties. For just the price of the carpet (no instal or pad) at Home Depot, I got the exact same carpet along with the base pad and installation. Saved a lot of money. The installers came on time and were very professional. The carpet looks great and the installers didn't leave a mess. The only minor issue is that we hear a "pop" sound from something under the carpet in a few spaces where we walk in the master bedroom. Everything else is great. I have already recommended them to several friends.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and pad out of three bedrooms and replaced them with new carpet and pad.

06/08/2015

Tom G.

From the time we chose this company until the final note received we were very happy with their service. Everything they promised in the time they specified was done to perfection. The carpeting order came in quickly and was installed right away as promised. Every time we contacted the office for help, or to ask questions, they responded immediately. We will do business again with this family run, local business. We plan to use them again at the end of the year to replace more flooring in the house.

Description of Work
Installation of carpeting in 4 rooms and a walk-in closet.

03/04/2015

Kyle R.

The carpet removal, prep and tile installation went great. Installers came on time and finished when they said they would. I have no complaints about the material or workmanship. The tile was laid perfectly. All lines were straight and cuts around molding were done expertly. Installers even helped move a couple big pieces of furniture and replace them when done. I will use them again to replace the vinyl in my kitchen and bathrooms.

Description of Work
Installed ceramic tile in front entrance, living room and hall.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

01/04/2015

Melissa G.

The installers showed up exactly on time. They were extremely polite and asked questions as they went. The work being done was scheduled for around the Christmas holiday. I was told that they would take the time of Christmas off. Instead they worked their butts off, even came back on a Saturday and was finished before Christmas. I was extremely pleased with how everything worked out.

Description of Work
I had already removed most of the carpet and tack strip. They removed the lino flooring, patched cracks in the concrete, and ground the high spots in the concrete. What little bit of furniture I still had in the house they moved as the worked and moved back when they were done.

11/24/2014

David H.

I would recommend their services to anyone. The finished work was outstanding. The price was competitive with other companies and the installers did the best work I have ever seen done. Don't look elsewhere for your flooring needs. These folks are the best.

Description of Work
Put. In a porcelain floor in our living room and hallway

Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi
    Banibal adde llc

Providing high quality service to the local community for 40 years. We specialize in flooring, tile, fountains, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and bathroom remodels. Anything that has to do with stone. WE DO NOT DO KITCHEN REMODELS.

Offers by Banibal adde llc on Angi
    319961
    Arizona
    Registrar of Contractors
    05/31/2022
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Carpet, tile, laminate, vinyl, cabinets, countertops

Epoxy Grout, Concrete Refinishing, & Painting