ALLIANCE EARTHSCAPES & CONCRETE LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2007

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED COMPANY 24 YRS EXP.WE TAKE PRIDE IN EVERY JOB, AND WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. WE HAVE DISCOUNT PRICES FOR ANGIE'S LIST FRIENDS.FOR A FREE ESTIMATE CALL (GREG)AT 480-695-1180 (cell) 480-982-1118 (office) REFFERALS & PICTURES UPON REQUEST. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK US OUT ON THE BBB WEBSITE!...

Arizona Foundation Solutions

The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation solutions and blogs from Bob visit: http://www.foundationaz.com/ with a free downloaded Ebook!

Offers by Arizona Foundation Solutions on Angi
RNR Clean

Family owned and operated in the chandler area offering residential pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and minor deck/porch repairs.

BGB Painting

We are a local, family owned and operated residential paint contractor eager to provide the best value service in the industry. We have been in business for 12 years since two best high school friends started it and we have been running and growing it ever since. Over the years our boutique business has acquired large company resources to tackle a range of different projects while taking ultimate pride in maintaining small and local customer service. Our experienence and pride in doing quality work are second to none. We specialize in exterior residential exterior repaint projects and have the appropriate process down to a detailed science. We are 5 star rated on virtually every advertising platform for a reason. We take pride in providing the absolute best service and value for any residential repaint project. We don’t have a lot of mid level management since the two owners are involved in every project allowing for a much more fair market price to our customers. We have made it the standard to only use the absolute highest quality products across the board. Our reputation speaks for itself. Give us a shot and we guarantee you will not be disappointed! Your home is our craft!

08/04/2021

They are very professional in terms of communication. Unfortunately, We need to wait for an approval to do the service.

Description of Work
SMALL AREAS THAT NEED REPAIR

Category concrete repair

03/27/2013

Called to set an appointment for an estimate. Spoke to Greg, he was on a job at the moment but took my information and only comment was that I was pretty far north and west (I am in the central area of his "valley wide" service area) he'd have to call back later depending on how job went, or tomorrow. When I called back 2 days later he stated that he was pretty booked and "hated to push work away ...

Description of Work
No service performed

Category concrete repair

09/14/2007

There was only one man that came out to my home to do all of the work. I thought that he was very friendly and I liked that after he was done he even followed up by stopping by to make sure we were happy with everything.

Description of Work
Alliance tiled a small entry way, a concrete patio in the front of my house, and ran concrete slabs for a walk way in the back of my home.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,hardscaping

CONCRETE, LANDSCAPING, MASONRY,WE DO EVERYTHING IN THESE FIELDS.WITH 24 YRS EXP.ANYTHING YOU CAN CONCEIVE WE CAN ACHIEVE

NA