ALLIANCE EARTHSCAPES & CONCRETE LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2007

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED COMPANY 24 YRS EXP.WE TAKE PRIDE IN EVERY JOB, AND WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. WE HAVE DISCOUNT PRICES FOR ANGIE'S LIST FRIENDS.FOR A FREE ESTIMATE CALL (GREG)AT 480-695-1180 (cell) 480-982-1118 (office) REFFERALS & PICTURES UPON REQUEST. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK US OUT ON THE BBB WEBSITE!...

With over 45 years of experience we install Pavers, just pavers, all over the Phoenix-metro area. Your patio, driveway, walkway, or pool deck will be done right. Pinnacle Vista Services views paver design and installation as a craft. By getting the details right we ensure your outdoor spaces have a strong foundation. Landscape paver installing is all that we do, so you know we do it right!

Providing natural stone, concrete, and paver sealing services, as well as pressure washing – including heavy equipment, fleet washing, home exterior, roof cleaning, warehouse cleaning, industrial buildings, and all types of driveways, sidewalks, and all other stone and concrete surfaces.

Skunky's Junk Removal is a full service Junk removal company located in Tempe Arizona. Skunky's is dedicated to diverting waste from landfills and donates salvageable items to local charity's.

03/27/2013

Called to set an appointment for an estimate. Spoke to Greg, he was on a job at the moment but took my information and only comment was that I was pretty far north and west (I am in the central area of his "valley wide" service area) he'd have to call back later depending on how job went, or tomorrow. When I called back 2 days later he stated that he was pretty booked and "hated to push work away ...

Description of Work
No service performed

Category concrete repair

09/14/2007

There was only one man that came out to my home to do all of the work. I thought that he was very friendly and I liked that after he was done he even followed up by stopping by to make sure we were happy with everything.

Description of Work
Alliance tiled a small entry way, a concrete patio in the front of my house, and ran concrete slabs for a walk way in the back of my home.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,hardscaping

CONCRETE, LANDSCAPING, MASONRY,WE DO EVERYTHING IN THESE FIELDS.WITH 24 YRS EXP.ANYTHING YOU CAN CONCEIVE WE CAN ACHIEVE

NA