The Tub Pros

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2009

3.9

The Tub Pros offers Bathtub and Tile refinishing along with refinishing Cultured Marble Jacuzzis and vanities. We have 9 Highly trained employees and have been servicing this area for over 18 years. We believe in customer satisfaction. We accept Cash, Credit cards and Paypal. Currently we are offering a basic Tub refinish with Non-Skid for only $350.00 for our Angie's list customers. That is normally a ( $400.00) value. Price does not include stripping of old refinish if needed. That is $125.00 additional cost....

Desotos On Call Handyman

No matter how well-constructed your property is, you still need professional help to deal with signs of wear and tear. After all, we all live fast-paced lives that leave us little to no time for taking proper care of our home or work environment. That’s where Desotos On Call Handyman Services LLC comes in. We offer a plethora of handyman services for local residential and commercial property owners. Our team aims to provide each customer with tailored service that doesn’t break the bank. What’s more, we are fully licensed and insured, so your satisfaction with results is guaranteed!

Surface Solutions Unlimited

Locally owned serving greater Memphis area. Countertop refinishing, vanity resurfacing, tile resurfacing, etc. Specialists in color change & repairing cracks in cultured marble vanities, jacuzzi tubs and claw foot tubs. Installation of Safeway tubs and steps. No kitchen or bathroom remodel too big or small! We do it all!! Additional address - 2565 Regents walk, Germantown, TN 38138.

03/31/2017

Horrible. Do not use this company.

Description of Work
I hired Tub Pros to refinish a bathroom sink in our 1950's retro style bath. I specifically asked them to match the color of the sink to be the same as the existing color (the same as the toilet and tub) and was told that this would be no problem and that they were sending out a tech who was great at matching. I had to leave the house while the tech was painting (BIG MISTAKE) and when I came back the sink had been painted bright white. It should have been avocado green. This has completely ruined the entire bathroom now. (Plus he did a shoddy job of painting it as there are now little rough parts all over the sink). I've called for days asking them to correct the issue and NO ONE will call back or answer my calls or texts. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - I highly advise everyone to stay away from this company.

06/24/2016

6/23/2016 First to Review Horrible service.. would not honor warranty.. Did not ever give me a receipt or warranty information.. had to ask for it to be emailed the following day.Let tub dry for 2 days.. Caulk hanging off edge of tub.. we removed and were going to redo caulk because of sloppy job .. peeled paint off with caulk.. they also left a huge blotch of paint on tub mixed with rust.. have p...

Description of Work
6/21/2016 Tub Refinishing.

02/16/2016

Great service.

Description of Work
Re-glazed tub

12/12/2015

See above. I have call the manager three times. He promised to check on everything and call me back with a remedy. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CALL BACKS OR REMEDIES!!!

Description of Work
They Did not bring any colors to refinish by tub except almond and white and insisted that it matched. It was a gross mismatch to the rest of by bathroom. They also sprayed paint on my bathroom cabinets and used white caulking on the almond painted tub, which stands out like a sore thumb! The painter was also rude because he didn't like the fact that I questioned the color.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

The Tub Pros completed the work at Mrs. [Member Name Removed]'s home as a sub-contractor for Bathtub Refinishing Memphis. We did not price the work nor did we speak with the customer prior to the time of arrival at her home. We were instructed per the work order that we received, to refinish her tub in white, which is also on the invoice. Mrs. [Member Name Removed] told our technician that she wan...

10/09/2015

They did a great job. They were professional throughout the process. I would recommend them for future work.

Description of Work
They refinished a bathtub for me.

Category bathtub refinishing

We refinish Bathtubs and Tile to look like new. We also can refinish damaged or out dated Cultured Marble Jacuzzis and Vanities. Old, dated Cultured Marble can me made to look like Granite for that current look wanted. Refinishing existing kitchen countertops to look like granite is a service we offer too. We can repair chips or cracks in tubs. These options are a way to save thousands over tear out and replacing and most of the time can be finished the same day.

Ask for details.