RHODES PLUMBING INC

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2010

Family owned business, since 1956. We have 4 employees....

Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling

Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialists.

Offers by Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling on Angi
McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems

McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/

JoCo Plumbing LLC

We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/30/2014

This is a second or third generation family busines that is very reasonable. Mr. Rhodes and his son were very polite, totally knowledgeable and skillful. If I have more plumbing problems this is the company I will always call.

Description of Work
Replaced my regulator for my water supply out by the street and did a great job!

05/14/2013

I was very impressed with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

02/18/2013

Office called me 3-4 months after I left two voicemails. Eldest son Mike came out and did the work. His work quality is great, But hes busy with a lot of service calls so on my long job he often left to do other service calls to longterm customers. job took way too long. But end result is way good.

Description of Work
located and replaced broken section of main lateral ine from septic tank. I was previously quoted 10-15000 to dig up and replace entire septic field by a different plumber/septic contractor. Corrected plumbing flaws inside house: unsealed vent pipes , installed missingo traps in bathroom showers and tubs

03/30/2012

One morning, we turned on the faucets and there was no water. We had noticed a decrease in pressure for a couple of weeks, but that wasn't unusual. We called the city water department, and by the time they got here and left it was noon. They said the problem was in our lines, so we called Rhodes Plumbing. The owner and two of his sons showed up within a very short time, shut the water off, and sta...

Description of Work
We have several hundred feet of water lines. They found a broken water line, repaired it, and installed two cutoff valves.

08/01/2011

He was very polite and answered my questions. Mrs.Rhodes assured me that the work would be done as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Rhodes Plumbing came out very quickly. My toilet was stopped up, and Jonathan Rhodes came and unstopped it.

Plumbing of all kinds.

We do not pump septic tanks.