Central Arkansas Guttering

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2006

10 Industrial Dr

Ward, AR 72176

Additional contact name: Greg Knight.

04/10/2017

Donna G.

Estimate given (left on front door), and revised to reflect actual area to install gutters. Showed up on day they told me and within a couple hours were finished with the work. No mess left behind.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on front and back of house

01/01/2016

Michael M.

Description of Work
Storm gutter repairs to garage apartment. Quick and quality work. Have had no problems with work over the following year. I recommend their work and would use them again.

09/22/2015

Gregory R.

Great! I called for an estimate and they showed up the next morning. He even called me to say he was running about 10 minutes late for our scheduled time (YAY!). The estimate was lower than I expected and he agreed to do the installation in about 3 weeks. 3 1/2 weeks later when I hadn't heard from them I called and was told I was scheduled for the following Thursday. Returned from work Thursday with no gutters. I called and left 2 messages Friday morning and did not receive a return call but returned home Friday afternoon to find new gutters!! They returned Saturday (unannounced) to finish some trim pieces and he apologized for not installing them Thursday, saying there had been a mix up. That was my only disappointment - otherwise the gutters match PERFECTLY, seem to be top notch quality (he even offers a 5 year warranty on workmanship), they left no trace they'd been there (except the gutters) and the price was lower than I had expected. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters along the front portion of our home

06/22/2015

Kyle B.

Great price, workmanship and attitude. Would recommend ! Entire job took 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Five inch gutters/downspouts.

05/08/2015

Jo Ann I.

The company was on time. They matched the color of siding and the gutter perfectly. I thought the price was good.

Description of Work
The company put up guttering, covers and drains

11/12/2014

Bill L.

I have called this company 3 times at the following phone number (501) 843-7700. 2 out of the 3 times I have left messages because no one answered. I made sure to call during normal business hours with no success in speaking with an individual. It is apparent that they have TOO much business because they have NOT returned my phone call even after leaving my number on their voice mail. aOne of their local competitors will get my business.

Description of Work
Absolutely NOTHING.

10/29/2014

Dan A.

I was contacted the same day with a price via email and a phone message. I called Mr. Knight a couple of days later asked him to install the gutters. The next few days rained and on Oct 7th I sent an email via Angie's List letting him know I wanted the gutters and they replied and said they would call before the installation. That was 23 days ago and no word from Central Arkansas Guttering. I will call someone else.

Description of Work
I made contact via Angie's List on Oct 1st for installing guttering on a small front porch.

08/06/2014

Mike K.

Contacted several companies for estimates to install new gutters and downspouts. I chose central AR guttering and am very happy with the work and how quickly they were able to install. Great overall experience and I would recommend to anyone needing to install gutters.

Description of Work
Great experience

07/05/2014

Bill S.

Wayne Knight was very nice and explained what his recommendations were. Didn't try to sale me on the most expensive gutter toppers, just what I would actually need. Very polite and when they came to install they finished in less than a day and our house is 3 levels high in some areas.

Description of Work
Experience from initial meeting to installation was top grade. They used same quality materials as the previous company that gave a quote, but Central Arkansas Guttering was several thousand less than other company. Highly recommend.

04/07/2014

Marie W.

It went wonderfully from start to finish. They even had to put the front guttering on hold so we could cut a tree down that was in the way and no problem, they came back another day to complete the project. They worked very quickly, everything looks fantastic and they were the most pleasant gentlemen you could ask to have working at your home. I will be recommending them first and foremost to anyone who needs gutters! They beat everyone on price and value.

Description of Work
Installed 124 feet of guttering and four downspouts on front and back of house.

11/11/2013

christine S.

They are the best. I was having my house painted so they came out first and removed my gutters and did the repair needed on the facia. Then I had my house painted and called them when the painting was done and they promptly came out and put up my new gutters. They were professional, efficient, and my gutters look great! Good prices and really nice people!

Description of Work
They took down my all gutters and replaced them with new 6" gutters

09/19/2013

Sharon D.

Mr. Knight was professional and prompt in providing us with a quote. We contracted him to install Rhino gutters and are completely satisfied with the punctuality, work and cleanup. We highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Install new rain gutters with shield.

05/15/2013

Chris B.

I contacted Central AR Gutter and they had someone go to my house and give me an estimate the next day. We agreed on a price and they performed the work as quoted to my satisfaction in a very timely manner. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced a gutter on the back of my house that had been damaged by the snow last winter. They were able to reuse the downspouts. The gutter color was matched to the downspouts and looks good.

02/18/2013

Matthew H.

The team at Central Arkansas Guttering was fantastic. I got three quotes for my gutters and they were the first ones to call me after I submitted an inquiry through Angie's List. They were at my house that afternoon getting me a quote. Wayne answered all of my questions and did not try and 'up sell' me things I did not need. Wayne helped me figure out the right combination of materials for my house. I have some pine tree issues in my back yard and so we did a very fine mesh over part of the gutters as to keep the debris out of them. We did normal screens on the rest of the gutters. Their prices were very reasonable and happened to be the least expensive of my three quotes. Let me brag on them a little bit more. I have 39ft of gutters on the front of my house and that includes a valley in my roof that produces a lot of run off. Central Arkansas Guttering installed a second down spout on this section to help move the water (typically you put two down spouts for any section of gutter over 40 ft in length). After seeing the location of the new down spout, my wife and I decided we didn't want it for aesthetic reasons. I talked it over with Wayne and he happily sent a crew out two days later to remove the down spout and fix that section of gutter (at no additional cost). How about that service? I have nothing bad to say. They were fast, polite, stood by their word, used quality products, and had great customer service. I will happily use them on my next house. Thanks Wayne, Mike, and the rest of the crew! Matt

Description of Work
The took out 90ft of existing gutters and replaced them with brand new gutters (including downspouts). They also installed metal screens over all the gutters including an additional 'Rino' mesh over a sections of gutters in the back that get a lot of pine tree debris.

01/10/2013

gina F.

After reading many favorable reviews on Angie's list and the BBB I decided to contact Mr. Knight for an estimate on gutters for my home. I knew they were the company for me after hearing the estimate and prior experience. They were professional, timely, and left my home as they had found it when they arrived. I love their five year warranty and the fact that Mr. Knight came by to check the job when it was finished. I would recommend Central Arkansas Guttering to anyone in central Arkansas.

Description of Work
Install new gutters

07/02/2012

Tony F.

They did an incredible job. They were very professional and their pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
They replaced our gutters.

03/16/2012

Chris D.

Description of Work
completely professional and timely. price was competitive and absolutely the best experience with a contractor! would use them again and again and again.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

11/09/2011

Norma D.

The service was excellent. They did what they said they were going to do. I haven't had any problems yet. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Central Arkansas Guttering.

09/28/2011

william D.

They did a really nice job. They were real friendly and they were on time. They were prompt and did the work quickly. They didn't leave a mess. They were pretty neat about it. We were real pleased and they look nice. The price was about medium. They are not real inexpensive but they were not the most expensive. The work looks real good. We would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
We used Central Arkansas Guttering to replace all of our gutters.

07/12/2011

David D.

They had to work with the helmets put on there as well. They came when they said they were going to come and worked really quickly; they got the work done within two days. They were very professional and did great work. They cleaned up after themselves. They were great, and I did not have any complaints at all. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Central Arkansas Guttering to put up new gutters for me.

07/29/2010

Kevin B.

This company had the lowest bid, but I went with them because the sales guy seemed the most informed and knowledgeable. Some of the other guys did not even use a tape measure. They did a pretty good job and cleaned up after the job was done. My only complaint was that they came a day early when I was at work and my wife had to deal with the install decisions. It turned out pretty well, but I would have liked to had one of the spouts a different direction. Overall, this was money well spent and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on a new home.

09/14/2006

PATRICIA B.

I thought that this company did an excellent job. They used the gutters that have the cover over the top so I don t have to have them cleaned as much. The company was very friendly and made me aware of all of the work that was being done. I would recommend them to anyone because of their great customer service and satisfaction guarantees.

Description of Work
We used a high quality gutter on our home. The gutters were ripped off and replaced with this expensive kind. The house is about 1300 square feet and I am not sure of the gutter square footage.