THAT'S PERFECTION, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Our standard working hours are M - F 8am to 4:30pm, however, in an emergency or if there are special circumstances (ex: company's operating hours are outside of ours) we will make acceptions on an individual needs basis. Our company now has 2 F/T employees and 4 P/T employees. I do not subcontract work for the cleaning, or the handyman services. We are thorough, drug free, smoke free company who take GREAT PRIDE in our work and our abililities to service our commununity....

Handy House Cleaning

Central One Service LLC

Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take pride in our craftsmanship and stand behind our work 100%, giving you peace of mind that your problem will be resolved efficiently and effectively. To schedule an appointment, Call 501-940-9095

A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service

In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.

02/11/2015

Very nice and quick response. Does a great job.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

11/15/2013

This was a very deep clean on a large house. They worked very hard!!

04/06/2012

It was done with special attention to my trouble areas. And they were hard workers and knew in what to clean and do. NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM AT ALL...

Description of Work
They were very helpful and nice, and did a great job and was better than I thought. I will always use them and will tell all my friends about them. Anita was very understanding and helpful. And she and her daughter Kealy were very good in their duties. And I feel they will be the best for me and my friends. For cleaning my home. After I interviewed 4 other companies I fould them to be the one's for me and my family.

Category house cleaning

That's Perfection, LLC Cleaning residential and commercial facilities. Very articulate, thorough, and professional. Free estimates. Weekly, bi- weekly; PRN (as needed) cleaning; BASIC cleaning; SPRING cleaning; ONE TIME cleaning; HOLIDAY cleaning; NEW CONSTRUCTION cleaning, RESTORATION cleaning, REPO cleaning, RENTAL PREP cleaning. Very reasonable prices. Very reliable services. Please call Anita today @ 501-339-8396 to schedule appointment. That's Perfection, LLC has "handy man" & small app