Home inspection.

We accept remote payment

RDB Inspections

736 Pine Hollow Dr

Van Buren, AR 72956

Hello, my name is Russell Baggett with RDB Inspections. Inspections to me means attention to detail and making sure the client understands the home and its operating functions. What is most important to me is the client. The client always has worries and concerns and it's my job to help the client
Home inspection  project
Home inspection

202172730

11/17/2021

Miranda J.

Amazing! Russell is always so professional and flexible to accommodate your schedule. He truly cares about his clients and their concerns. I will recommend him for anyone that is needing a home inspection or service that he can provide! He is the absolute best!

Description of Work
home inspection

11/04/2021

Gina D.

Excellent. Russell was early arriving and began the exterior inspection promptly. He was very thorough and did everything he said he would and even added a few things to inspect that were concerns of ours. The report was easy to understand and included pictures and a separate section of the report for items that need to be addressed. He was very reasonable and a joy to work with. I’ve purchased a few other homes and this was the best experience for a home inspection by far.

Description of Work
home inspection

10/26/2021

Kevin B.

Russell did a very thorough job with the inspection. He called out everything that was an issue, and included a ton of pictures showing areas of concern. I'd recommend him to anyone. He was very nice and easy to work with.

Description of Work
home inspection

10/22/2021

David T.

Great. Responded to my request quickly. Very professional.

Description of Work
home inspection

10/13/2021

Esther R.

We currently live out of state and are buying a house, site-unseen, in NW Arkansas. It’s a very nerve wracking experience and Russell has been so great in giving us piece of mind. His inspection was very thorough, he even went above and beyond to answer our questions about the property. I would recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection. He’s friendly, knowledgeable, communicative, and ready to help any time of day or night! Thank you for making this huge piece of relocating, much easier for us!

Description of Work
Home Purchase Inspection

Category home inspection

It was an absolute pleasure being able to take care of you in your relocation and home inspection. I told you that before the process starts that I would take care of you like family, and I stand behind that. We pride ourselves in saying that the client gets us as a lifetime consultant.

10/12/2021

Shannon C.

They did pretty good. they have a really good contact and communication with the services. They are knowledgeable about they were talking about and what they were doing. they are very thorough.

Description of Work
I hired them to do a Home inspection

10/08/2021

Christie B.

Russell does an Amazing job each time he does work for me. He takes time to do the job right. He’s knowledgeable and quick. He’s fair in pricing and really cares about the work that he does. He’s an all around good guy. I have great trust in him.

Description of Work
home maintenance

Category handyman service, plumbing

09/08/2021

COLTON W.

Russell was a fantastic help that always kept his Clients (My fiancee and I) number 1 on the list. He was very detailed in the inspection and voiced everything wrong/not wrong clear and understandable.. and definitely made us feel more comfortable knowing what we were buying into! I would definitely spend my money for his service again.. Because everyone else should too! Thanks Russell.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Arkansas
    Arkansas: Plumbing
    12/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Home inspection, Pre-listing inspection, New home inspection, Roof inspection, Foundation inspection, Insurance inspection, Bank inspection, Plumbing inspection, HVAC inspection, Electrical inspection, Attic inspection, Pool inspection, Crawlspace inspection, Sewer inspections.

Septic inspection, Appraisals, Footing inspection.