Holland Roofing LLC

With Angi since July 2010

321 W Grove St

Sulphur Springs, AR 72768

Our company provides full range of roofing and home improvement services.

10/02/2017

Larry H.

Profanity and laziness

Description of Work
Very unprofessional, constant profanity between roofers,drinking on the job. Doesn't pay roofers to do quality work. Never enough shingles,or caps. Will not claim responsibility if urban insurance does not want to pay for bad work.

03/17/2014

linda L.

I did not use his services.

Description of Work
We called Steve because a friend had used Steve's services and recommended him. Steve responded to our second call and came out to look at the roof. He told me to contact our insurance co. to find out my deductible. He said he would put a temporary tarp on for half of my deductible, but bill for the whole deductible. He claimed that there was hail damage, even though others who have checked it said there was none. I never received an estimate from him, because he was waiting to hear from the insurance co.

07/17/2013

ruth T.

They were wonderful went above and beyond and cleaned up all there mess.

Description of Work
Roofed ;my house and put new vents on because I didn't have any.

07/06/2013

Judy C.

Steve Holland was responsive. He didn't do the work -- he subcontracted it. He didn't come out to inspect the work when it was done. It has now been a couple of years later and we are having leakage problems in the roof valleys. Water is coming into the house behind the fascia, into the soffits, then down the inside of a window. Called Steve Holland to ask him to come out and take a look at the roof and help us solve the problem. He came out the next day and worked on the roof to help resolve the issue. He added sealant under the shingles on the inside corners and dealt with the drip edge where the two sections of the roofline met. Also showed us how the gutters on one of the inside corners had a longer piece of metal on the inside connection that was causing water to swirl up against and back over the roof edge. He sealed into place a piece of gutter metal that was lying on top of another inside corner, stuck up under the shingles. We appreciate Steve's follow up and attention to helping us with the problem.

Description of Work
Replaced roof due to hail damage.

09/24/2012

Patricia B.

Holland ordered our materials and had them delivered in the first part of June. They didn't get here to put them on on until late July. The temperatures were extremelt high and as a result, the shingles were brittle and didn't lay down right for quite some time. In the process of removing the old shingles, they ruined one of our window screens. Wen we asked about it, Holland said he'd take care of it. A long time passed, so I called him about it. He didn't answer my phone a few times so I called from a different number and he picked up. He said he'd get to it. Anothe long time passed and when he finally answered, he said he'd thrown away our screen frame. I asked what he was going to do about it and he said he didn't know anybody that could replace it. He said if I could get it replaced, he'd pay for it. We had to order a completely new screen from Anderson windows. When I called him, which he never answered, and left a message, I gave him the price of 44.47 for the new screen. I cannot get an answer out of him to this date.

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced

JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC

JMI Roofing Innovation & Construction Plus LLC offered a special discount to Seniors, teachers, fireman, policeman... We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration

At Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration, we’re committed to protecting your home or business at all costs. We strive to serve our community and ensure any structure is secured with ultimate improvements from our skilled team of contractors. We specialize in disaster damage and restoration, sanitation and decontamination services, and commercial remodeling.

Arcadia Roofing And Siding

Welcome to Arcadia Roofing and Siding !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the quality of workmanship that we bring to our beloved clients Contact us today for a FREE estimate

2022 Super Service Award