Richardson Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2011

3.3

4500 North Thompson Ave.

Springdale, AR 72764

Arkansas 1# Roofing Contractor - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor with over 25 years of experience with A+ BBB rating....

07/26/2016

Lavonda R.

I have mismatched roofing on one side. I have a hole in my gutter that he punched. There is a place on my porch that looks like water can come through. I can't get him to come back to fix it. He got our money and ran. I paid him $5940. He subcontracted the guys who worked for him. He didn't even inspect the work. I cannot get him to come back to fix it.

Description of Work
Redo my roof and gutters.

07/20/2016

Arthur P.

Nothing

Description of Work
Shingles installed Incorrectly. Would not return Phone Calls. Made attempt to call, Look at the Problem, or even try to work out the Problem.

05/23/2016

David R.

My first encounter is when they showed up to re-roof my entire roof (a large steep roof) and agreed to take over a job that the other contractor disappeared for a month. Their pricing was great and they started in a few weeks with a full team. My second encounter was just as good. After another remodeling/roofing contractor kept delaying for 5 weeks, the Richardson team came out within a few days of calling and completed the repair job in 2 days. They even planned ahead of time, getting the necessary materials to match in advance of coming out. Blake was excellent to work with, he was knowledgable, we discussed some how to fix the more complicated areas, he knew his team well and planned way ahead. They were fast, on time, did the work the following week, cleaned up - and were lower than the other guys who wanted a 50 percent downpayment (always a sign to run away). And best of all, they were able to stop my leaks in a very complicated area.

Description of Work
first job = full re-roof second job = repair leaking area around complicated stairwell wall

04/07/2015

Kathryn R.

It went very well. The owner came out and helped us choose the shingles. Three or four guys came out and were working on it. They were great- they worked hard, fast and did a great job.

Description of Work
I used Richardson Roofing for completely replacing our roof.

02/11/2015

Earl M.

09/16/2014

Tod Y.

The products were top-knotch and required a company that was experienced in providing quality work. I referred to the 6-ponts that GAF instructs roofing professionals to consider in its final inspection of a GAF roof installation. Using this same criteria, I determined that Richardson roofing fell far short of the expected standards: 1. Is the job site in order? Mostly it was, brush and flower beds were injured, but not destroyed. 2. Do the edges look finished. Absolutely not. The copper edging was specified for the sole reason that it is attractive and would be an accent. The edges were installed without care and are being reworked by a copper worker. 3. Does the installation look complete? No. The installation looks shoddy and of poor quality. The work seems to have been done in haste. The workers were at the site for more than 12 hours each of the two days in brutal heat. The shingles extend beyond the drip edge in varying legnths from 3/4" to 1-1/2". 4. Did you check the detail? No. Hip and ridge bands appear sloppy, vent pipes appear unfinished. 5. Do the accessories and penetrations look correct? I cannot make this determination and did not factor it into my overall assessment. 6. Was the overall project completed in a professional manner? The job site required additional hours of cleaning, though efforts were made to clean it by the workers at 8:00 at night on a Friday. Criticisims were provided to the manager during the job and little if no attention was given to the criticisims and complaints. At the last discussion with management, I indicated that I had expected work of a much higher quality and was very disappointed for the reasons that I list here. My comments were ignored and responded to with a yawn. To be fair, I am going to ask GAF for a golden pledge inspection of the work. If the inspection report should disprove any of my complaints, then I will remove my comments and post the inspector's comments.

Description of Work
Richardson removed the existing roof shingles and drip edge and reshingled with GAF Slate Line II product and copper drip edge on a 110 year old folk Victorian home.

08/04/2014

martha T.

They did repair an area where water was coming in even though the guy that did the repair work said I didn't have any missing shingles so he didn't know what the initial issue was. Also, they didn't repair the area where the bird was entering and they wouldn't guarantee the work. So I had to call a different roofer to fix the issue.

Description of Work
They were supposed to repair a few shingles that blew off and water was leaking into the area. Also, they were supposed to seal around a vent that a bird had gotten into.

05/07/2014

Lenn C.

Description of Work
They are complete idiots and don't know anything about roofing. They can't even figure a roof plan without software that does it for you. I built this company a book of new construction business and they have pretty much lost it all!

07/12/2013

Christopher M.

I'd like to thank Richardson Roofing for a great job. We had a new roof installed in April by another company. From day one there were major problems, and after 9 different leaks we ended up in a lawsuit. Luckily I was able to settle the lawsuit with the other company and have Richardson redo the roof. Richardson's crew spent 3 times as long on the roof, maliciously checking every aspect of the tearoff/reinstall. We haven't seen a rain yet, but after watching the install I highly doubt we will have issues. And if we do, I am sure Richardson will be there to take care of the problem. Their attention to detail was awesome. I would like to thank Rich Richardson, Rich Rogers and their crew for a great job. I am a very skeptical consumer, and I highly recommend Richardson Roofing. Just wish I would have chosen them the first time around, would have saved a lot of frustration and trouble!

Description of Work
Reroof our residence

03/22/2012

Sharon H.

The job was to repair hail damage to part of the roof on my in-laws' house. They leave for the summer every year in June. They had gotten estimates from several roofers and Richardson was the best price. They were told the job would be done within 2 weeks, which should have been on or about June 20th. They left for the summer and asked me to be the contact person for the roofers and pay them when the work was completed. When the estimated date passed and the work was not done, I got out the business card the salesman had given my father-in-law, called and asked for that man by name. The receptionist gave me his cell phone number so I called him on that number. He said the new estimated date for that job would now be around the 5th of July, about two weeks after the day I called him. I asked why the delay and he told me there were numerous roofing jobs ongoing because of the large hail storm our area had experienced that spring and jobs were taking longer. He did not offer any apology for the delay. The new estimated date came and went and the work was still not completed. I called the salesman again and got his voice mail. I left a detailed message and asked for a call back so we would know when the work might be done. I didn't get a call back by the next day, so I called the office and left a message there. Still no return phone call. So I began calling daily and leaving messages. None of those calls were ever returned. Around the 25th of July, my in-laws returned to Springdale from their summer home in Montana for a week. My father-in-law immediately called the salesman because the work was still not done. The salesman complained to my father-in-law that I had been calling him so much. My father-in-law asked why none of my calls were ever returned and the salesman had no answer for that. He then went on to tell my father-in-law that his boss was "very upset" with him for bidding on such a small repair job when they had so many full roofs to do and no interest in taking on little jobs. My father-in-law reminded him that they had a signed contract for the work. Amazingly, the job was completed that week while my in-laws were in town.

Description of Work
The job was replacing about 1/3 of the total roof after hail damage. It was finally completed 6 weeks past the original estimate of when the work would happen after numerous phone calls went unanswered.

02/23/2012

Larry D.

They were on time and completed the job within their set time frame.

Description of Work
My roof had a complete replacement of all shingles.

10/04/2011

Toodie L.

Never got anyone to come out and give us an estimate

Description of Work
We called to get them to come out and look at our roofing, and there was no one answering the phone the first time so we left a message and they said the would return our call, but didn't hear from them so recalled, and the lady said she would have them call us and we never heard another word from them

09/13/2011

Trey H.

It’s holding up well. They were excellent. They were really good because I had been to work and when I came home, I had a completely new roof. I would use them again in the future if need be.

Description of Work
Richardson Roofing redid my roof in April.

Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration

At Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration, we’re committed to protecting your home or business at all costs. We strive to serve our community and ensure any structure is secured with ultimate improvements from our skilled team of contractors. We specialize in disaster damage and restoration, sanitation and decontamination services, and commercial remodeling.

JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC

JMI Roofing Innovation & Construction Plus LLC offered a special discount to Seniors, teachers, fireman, policeman... We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

JC Shield Contractors

We are a family/veteran owned company out of NWA! We have been in the the roofing business since 2008 have always worked on roofs. We always aim to please and provide the best of services for our customers!! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, Financing Available

Residential & commercial installation & repair of roofing.

Ask for details.