Perry Roofing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

Our name has gone hand-in-hand with roofing expertise for decades. We offer only the best experience and professional services to give outstanding value to property owners, property management companies, builders, real estate companies and commercial property owners. Perry Roofing is a certified installer. We can also offer our customers a transferable warranty with some shingles manufacturers. This is a good selling point if you decide to sell your home. Many references available upon request. It is only reasonable to protect your property with the best quality material available, installed by factory certified applicators dedicated to preserving the structural integrity and life expectancy of your roof. With thousands of satisfied property owners, you can count on reliable and quality workmanship. Our best advertisement is you, as a satisfied customer. If you are satisfied with your completed project you will tell a neighbor or a friend. This is what we strive to achieve and we are dedicated to accomplishing it. We offer a 5 yr workmanship warranty in addition to the normal shingle warranty. are a re-roof specialist. We also do new construction. We are located in Tontitown, AR. We have resided here all of our lives. We pride ourselves on communication as well as quality work. Owned and operated by Viet Nam era veteran. Award winning....

Shewmaker Roofing LLC

Shewmaker Roofing is based in NW Arkansas. We specialize in insurance re-roofs and new construction roofs. We assist our clients through the entire insurance process. Shewmaker Roofing is a father and son duo, Brian Shewmaker - Owner / General contractor, Chase Shewmaker - Co-Owner / Project Management. We are properly licensed and insured. We do tasks such as roofing, siding, and gutter replacement. Siding and gutter repairs are usually done when we are replacing the roof as well. If you are looking for work other than what is listed please contact our other company Shewmaker Construction LLC

ETA Roofing Company

With over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We specialize in shingle roofing. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give ETA Roofing Company a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Maverick Construction Inc

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

02/16/2018

It was great. They showed up when they said they would. They did a great job of cleaning up after they were done. I would recommend them to anyone needing roof work done. I also had to have my gutters and down spouts replaced. They took care of this as well. Job well done.

Description of Work
New Roof & gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we try to be a customer first based company. Bernadette

10/04/2016

Very professional service and hard workers. So as long as the roof doesn't leak I'm very happy with their work.

Description of Work
We had a complete roof replacement on a workshop and a leak repair on the main house.

01/22/2016

Nobody there at 1100 so I called the office and inquired about status. Response was "who did you talk to?" Unfortunately I did not take name. Received a call at 1230 and was told he would not be able to make it. Not a good way to do business especially when I told them up front that they were chosen from Angie's List because of good ratings.

Description of Work
Had some minor roof damage. Called and spoke to a man who said he would be out between 9 and 10. Took the morning off of work.

It is unfortunate that the weather has been so bad this week, very slick on a roof. Not an excuse, it has backed us up tremendously. We were unaware that you were taking off work. We do try to do the best we can with customer service, we apologize we fell short of your expectations. Our man did try to reschedule for Saturday and you were unavailable. He has called and talked with your wife and apo...

09/14/2015

An absolutely wonderful experience with Perry Roofing! I had never had my roof replaced and they made this an extrememly easy process with no issues. I called and received quotes from 5 companie including Perry. When I called Perry I spoke with Bernadette, she was the most polite and helpful person from all of the companies. She walked me through step by step what to do dealing with the insurance ...

Description of Work
Replaced roof, gutters and window screens

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Thanks!~

05/22/2015

Mike came by to inspect the roof on my hom as well as on my rental home. There was hail damage to the roofs and I really wanted it to go well with the insurance adjuster so I asked Mike if he wouldn't mine coming back when the adjuster was present. He was fine with that. Mike walked the roofs with the adjuster and both roofs were replaced by the insurance company. Bernadette, at the office and who...

Description of Work
Perry Roofing replaced two roofs for me.

It's our goal to give the best service from start to finish. I am glad to hear we did.

Residential and commercial roofing.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard