Mister Sparky

With Angi since February 2012

Mister Sparky...

1st Choice Custom Landscapes & Irrigation

We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.

Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One call. One connection.

Fast Electrical Services

Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, friendly, and honest and never take advantage of your situation. I’ve been a licensed electrician for almost 20 years and will always put you and your needs first, while adhering to all national and local codes.

02/15/2021

Jim S.

While they were professional, I feel they could have done a better job listening to me and the projects that I was really wanting to get done. They were discussing work I did not want to do. Listen to the customer first.

Description of Work
Electrical.

02/09/2018

Elon T.

Two estimators came to perform an estimate. The estimate was twice as much as two other estimates that I received, for the same work. The estimators were high pressure and wanted to me to make a decision on the spot to perform the work. Also, they were pushing hard for a recurring club account to lower my overal costs of the estimate. They performed a safety check which was a way to sell other improvements to the house like GFCI breakers on all breakers, which other electicians sad was unncessary. I was charged for their time to do the estimate and a service call charge. Overall, I woul avoid this company for any estimates or service requests.

Description of Work
Requested estimate for recessed lighting and change of main electrical panel

08/26/2017

Dean J.

It went really well. They were scheduled to come on Friday afternoon. We did have a miscommunication - I thought they were going to perform the work, but they expected only to give me an estimate and schedule the work for a later date. They gave me the estimate - which I thought was fair but high - and the manager called an hour later to let me know they had an electrician who could do the work that afternoon, as I had requested. TJ was the electrician they sent - and he was outstanding. Super polite, extremely professional and knowledgeable. He completed the work quickly and did an incredibly neat and clean job on everything. He explained exactly what he was doing and why - as I watched him work, I could see that he was a really experienced professional. Was really pleased with everything he did. He arrived at 4:30 PM and completed all the work at 8:30 PM on a Friday night. Really appreciated his commitment to do great work - and on a weekend evening!

Description of Work
We had a series of electrical jobs that needed to be done - installing dimmers, flipping a light switch, installing a USB outlet, adding another electrical outlet in the office, and installed a new sconce in our family room.

Category electrician,lighting

08/04/2017

Patrick F.

We liked them. They were very reasonable for what they did.

Description of Work
They connected a motor for our attic vent.

05/09/2016

Sarah H.

We had an electrical emergency on a Sunday afternoon with water was dripping from our electrical panel. After calling 4 other companies, we finally got someone to pick up the phone - Carol was friendly and said she'd have her guy come out as soon as he could get there. Dave showed up within an hour and gave us the news that our mast, meter and electrical panel needed to be replaced. He said he would do what he could that day to get us to a safe point for the day and probably have to finish the next day or so. Thankfully Seth was able to come out and help in the rain. They were able to finish the whole job in about 6-7 hours from the time they arrived. They were both friendly and respectful of our home. I would definitely recommend Mister Sparky.

Description of Work
Replaced electrical panel, mast and meter.

02/09/2015

April L.

The first time more than a year ago went without incident. When I try to actually spend money to get these things they wont return my phone call's, they didn't show up twice when they were supposed to. The lady named Christmas the Office Manager was horribly rude and unhelpful. I've called them at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks to try and get electrical repairs done to no avail. I won't be calling them back

Description of Work
Made of list of what I needed done.

01/24/2015

Tom B.

Electrician was very professional courteous and knowledgeable. Only complaints was significant mark up in price and trying to sell services beyond requested items

Description of Work
Installed one ceiling fan and changed out 2 ballasts in light fixture

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

11/13/2014

David T.

They had the best pricing for the service after looking into several other companies. They stuck to their quote and there were no surprises there. Two technicians came out and completed the job in 3-4 hours. They were good at explaining what they would be doing. They were reliable and dependable. They came out as scheduled.

Description of Work
I hired the company to install a back up generator at a lake house.

Category electrician,generator service

11/02/2014

bw G.

The service reps were very nice. However, my concern is proposing and doing nearly $7,000 of work to the home of an elderly person on a fixed income. This was a prime example of upselling to an unaware individual. The prices were more than double of the cost another electrician would have charged. We had one come in and look at all that was done and got his quote. I want to prevent other elderly people from this experience...prevent anyone. We did have a Mr. Sparky representative come and talk. His decision was that they were fair. We will be contacting the Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, and our attorney.

Description of Work
Provider was called to repair a light in the yard. Did numerous other services by proposing to an elderly individual that these services were needed based upon their safety check. Added three different surge protectors- cost approx. $1800, added breakers, arc faults, replaced all smoke alarms with Mr.Sparky alarms that cost $140+ each, and more. The home was built in approximately 2007. The safety was not a problem.

08/01/2014

Stacy T.

He is very thorough. The quote was free.

Description of Work
He gave us a quote for electrical work. He will be wiring the whole house.

Category electrician,lighting