HAYDEN S FLOORS AND MORE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2009

A LOCALLY OWNED....

As a Certified Woman Owned Business, we always strive to do our best quality work for any job in Northwest Arkansas (NWA) no matter how big or small. We specialize in roofs, but also work on remodeling, repairs or any addition to your home. Let us know how we can help!

Glenn's Tile Company is a licensed locally owned business specialized in providing professional high quality tile services and flooring services across Springdale, AR and surrounding areas. We have been in the sector since 1997 with years of scalable experience. Our services include laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, house and home renovations. We are knowledgeable, hardworking, friendly, targeted at keeping promises and also building long lasting relationships with our customers as indicated in our business slogan "building relationships, one customer at a time". We are customer service oriented and offer free estimates. We are always on time to provide a good value for your money at affordable pricing. 100% financing options available. Contact Glenn's Tile Company in Springdale, AR today to discuss your tiling works with our professionals, to get a free estimate, to schedule an appointment with us and also to find out more about all of our available services.

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

06/30/2010

overall, they are a very shady company and would not use them at all.

Description of Work
Honestly, I was a tile installer for Hayden Flooring when Bridget was the manager. I did a few jobs for her and got paid correctly. then she asked me to do work on her personal home and i did and found out she was overcharging customers for there materials so that she could get her materials free. she then paid me less than agreed upon and promised to make it up on the next job. I was then sent to do a hole house over 2500sq. ft including wrapping tub walls and floors and backsplashes. after the job was done i submitted my bill for 7350.00, at that time she paid 3000.00 and said i would get the rest the following week. she from then on refused my phone calls and told everyone in the office to say i was already paid.

Category flooring contractor

03/03/2009

When I met with Bridget, I had a general idea of what I wanted to do. She is very knowledgeable and helped steer me to materials that would better suit my needs. She also helped me find materials that were on sale, so I could get exactly what I wanted for a much better price. I paid for the materials up front and after they came in, their professional installation crew did a fabulous job. They wer...

Description of Work
I had this company stain my concrete floors, install hardwood flooring and install tile. I also ordered wood blinds that were almost half what the big box stores and "Budget" Blinds was charging.

Category flooring contractor

DESIGN SERVICES, FLOORING (ALL TYPES), COUNTERTOPS, WINDOW TREATMENTS, BLINDS, SMALL REMODELS, ECO-FRIENDLY FLOORING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover