Glass Doctor of Northwest Arkansas

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

America's Best Choice Windows and More

Call us today for a free no obligation estimate. Our company is the leader in energy efficant windows starting at $198.00 and that includes the installation. We also offer low maintance vinyl siding with a lifetime warranty that includes the lifetime installation warranty, just like the windows,

Ahmed Construction LLC.

With over 25+ years of general construction experience, we are here to build the home of your dreams or remodel your living space into a place you will be most proud.

Condor General Contracting

Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodels .

Offers by Condor General Contracting on Angi

10/25/2017

Very well. Work done as described, no surprises.

Description of Work
2 windows replaced.

Category replacement windows

09/29/2015

Category replacement windows

02/04/2015

12/23/2014

They arrived to perform the work as scheduled and were very professional and knew what they were doing. My only issue and it isn't a big one, I thought the total charge was a little too much for the length of time that the job took

Description of Work
repaired side lights on front door

12/23/2014

THey were prompt and professional. The service was reasonably priced. We would use again.

Description of Work
Replaced a window

06/04/2014

The estimate that I received from them was 20% higher than anyone else I checked. I don't know how their workmanship is, but their estimate was out of sight.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from this company on replacing a sliding glass door.

Category doors

04/15/2014

12/19/2013

They did an excellent job. They took the original trim off, and were able to use it again. They were timely and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
They replaced a large picture window that had a broken seal.

08/12/2013

They did a good job but missed the appointment time and wrote down the wrong service. They did come out the same day to remedy the issue so I thought it was a good recovery

Description of Work
Removed bathroom vanity mirror

05/30/2012

I called because some sort of seal had come off my double pane window. They made an appointment to be here, and turned up exactly on time. I had tried to fix the loose seal, but was unable to. And before they arrived, I walked through a sliding screen door and knocked it out it's track. My husband and I both tried to fix it but could not. The 2 gentlemen from Glass Doctor arrived and fixed the dou...

Description of Work
I had a seal that came out of a double pane window we couldn't repair. Before their arrival I walked into a screen door and took it out of it's track and we couldn't fix it. They repaired the seal by putting it back into place, and put the screen door back (even though that is not normally the type of repair they do.)

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Insulated windows, shower & tub enclosures, office glass, door, table tops, mirrors, patio doors, replacement energy efficient windows & auto glass.