Arkansas Security

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

444 N 48th St

Springdale, AR 72762

Arkansas Security is a locally owned and operated residential and commercial security system provider. We are proud to be an authorized dealer for Alarm.com and Monitronics, the nation's leading security and home connected services companies. Our security consultants provide life and property protection analysis to both home and business owners. We develop affordable security and connected service solutions for your home, your business, and your lifestyle. We believe that when you call us, it is our duty to give you the best advice on how to help protect your family, home, employees, and/or business. When you invite us into your home or business, you are getting a security consultant who is state-certified and -licensed. We come to your home or business and give you professional advice on everything from better door locks and removing fire hazards, to informing you about the difference between smoke detectors and smoke communicators. We show you how you can control your services from your mobile device with our convenient and easy to use interactive services. At Arkansas Security, we find the exact solution for your needs....

12/23/2016

Brandon O.

Sales rep was very professional and courteous, when the installer came they answered all of my questions and even made a few changes to make my system work better.

Description of Work
Security system installed

12/23/2016

Robert G.

Arkansas Security did an amazing job. The were very professional. I Would strongly recommend that you call Arkansas Security to protect you and your family.

Description of Work
New security system

Category home security systems, home automation

02/10/2015

Patrick H.

He arrived on time and was very courteous and quick to install the system. Then he walked through all the systems setting and how to login on on-line and remotely use the system. He made sure my wife was comfortable on the system before he left. In addition, they told us some helpful hints on making the house at either no cost or low cost to us. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Installed a home alarm system in our home to include all entrances and select windows.

Category home security systems

Thank you very much for the Review Patrick. We’re happy we were able to fulfill your Home Security Needs. We hope that you continue to keep us in mind in the future when you need a home security solutions.

09/23/2014

Aaron D.

My salesman was great… explained everything and even called his boss to get a lower price for me. The installers were professional and really quick, but their work did not show it at all. They did an outstanding job at installing the system and very professional. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
They installed an alarm system with home automation into my home. I can now control my door locks, garage doors, thermostat and lights from my iPad, iPhone and work and home computers.

Category home automation

08/01/2014

Linda D.

Very professional installation. Installer was clean cut and very courteous. The install went quick and efficient. Installer kept area clean. I was very well trained on the product and installer even took time to help me set up on my computer and made helpful suggestions I had not even thought about. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed security system with interactive services and home automation.

10/16/2013

Ken H.

I looked into a system like this a few years ago, and it was A LOT more money. These folks were quick, responsive, and very caring in all my dealings with them. True professionals. After doing tons of research, they are the only ones in the region I would ever consider calling. Great people.

Description of Work
Install home alarm and home automation system.