Advance Pest Control Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2010

PO Box 1884

Springdale, AR 72765

We are a small, family owned & operated business. We realize there are many pest control companies to choose from. What separates us from the rest is our unmatched desire to keep our customers satisfied. We do this by being as thorough as possible, and by listening to what our customers say. Our

07/03/2017

justin J.

went well. no more ants. guy was nice.

Description of Work
general pest control

12/07/2016

nancie and jeremy C.

We don't really have a contract. I started using them on 2006.

12/07/2016

nancie and jeremy C.

They come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.

05/16/2016

Sarah H.

A tenant in a rental was having what he thought was an ant problem, but from what he described, I thought it might be termites. It was a real problem for him because they were creating a big mess and so I looked on Angie's List for a reputable company and, seeing the good reviews, called Advance right away. I explained the issue to the receptionist, detailing that he thought they were ants but his description of them flying made me think they might be termites, and that it was something that needed to be dealt with right away, could she let me know what their schedule was like, could they be at the property in a day or two? She said yes, they might be able to be there the same day I called, or the next day, and could probably exterminate the same day given my okay. Fantastic, I said, here's the number of the tenant so you can coordinate with him, and you have my mobile number to call me with cost, thanks! Three business days passed and I hadn't heard anything, so I texted the tenant to find out if he'd heard from them, and he said he'd not heard anything and HE called THEM-- TWICE-- and finally got told that they only do termites and did he/I still want them to come? What the what?!! A) I'd told the receptionist that we weren't sure what the problem was (which would have been a great time for her to tell me they only do termites) B) I told her it was a rush job and wanted to make sure they had room in their schedule before bothering them with it, and C) the tenant was having to try to reach them, not the other way around, and I never received any information at all until I contacted the tenant, NOT the person who should have been keeping me apprised. Good heavens, now I have to try to find another company and 5 days have gone by with my good and trusty tenant in a swarm of bugs. I have left many reviews and this is the first where service was so shabby that I had to give a good roast, ugh!

Description of Work
No work was done, only initial contact

07/17/2015

Natalie W.

They are very responsive, price is great, very professional, could not be nicer. I find them to be very trustworthy and they are a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants

06/12/2015

Leanette K.

This is the 2nd time we've used Advance. They're prompt, professional, efficient, and friendly. We'll probably use them again in the next six months. We had an unpleasant experience with Plantation Pest Management in Fayetteville. Unlike them, Advance does not tie you into a contract.

Description of Work
Sprayed around perimeter of house, sprayed interior, sprayed for wasp problem.

05/25/2015

Larry B.

He was very professional and gave me a bid in writing with a contract that told in detail what was covered. For the initial prep and the spraying for the initial treatment with the guarantee that if they ever missed something and we got termites they would repair the damage. This was done for $468 (includes tax.) The future annual treatments will be done at $118.

Description of Work
Initial prep and treatment for termites.

04/09/2015

Richard F.

We had a nest of Black Ants coming into the kitchen. The ants no longer run free on the counter tops. I give Advance Pest Control the highest marks across the board. I decided to call Advance after reading some of the customer comments along with their over all score of A. When needed I will call Advance Pest Control over anyone else.

Description of Work
Sprayed the exterior of our house and placed bate traps inside.

04/05/2015

Page K.

Advanced Pest Control was quick to come out to our home, a couple of hours after my first call. They were very professional and resonably priced. I will definitely use them again with any pest problem.

Description of Work
We had mice in attic space and need assistance.

06/24/2014

Roberta G.

Advance Pest Control was recommended to me when I moved to Springdale from California in 1994. I have used them for my pest control and annual termite contract the entire time! I've moved numerous times around the area and take them with me every time. Their service, office staff, and technicians are EXCELLENT. Any employee I've ever talked with at the company has been extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. They have my complete trust. I hate bugs of any kind and only remember having to call them once between my quarterly service date for an additional treatment and someone was there the next day to address the issue at no additional charge. I love these people and am extremely grateful for their service the past 20 years.

Description of Work
Advance Pest Control performs my quarterly pest control service and annual termite inspection.

06/13/2014

Leanette K.

Mike arrived on time and did a thorough and professional job. He explained how the spray worked and what to expect. Price was fair, office scheduler and technician (Mike) were friendly and I will definitely call again next year.

Description of Work
Sprayed house exterior and most of interior. No specific pest problems, just a general spraying.

06/11/2014

Richard L.

Excellent company. Prompt, competitively priced, and professional.

Description of Work
When we bought our home advanced had already removed and killed termites. We have lived here a year now with no signs of termites. They are always quick to answer their phone call and on time

06/10/2014

Kimberly J.

very friendly, always professional, provides great service

Description of Work
routine pest control visit

10/14/2013

Porter W.

I was worried that I might have termites so I had Advance come and inspect as a part of their annual termite protection contract. The individual was professional and very knowledgable. He identified Carpenter Bees as the culprit and told me what to look for with not only the bees but termites. On time. Excellent service. Called them today to conduct a perimeter spray and treat for the Carpenter Bees.

Description of Work
Conducted Termite Inspection.

09/30/2013

Jeff S.

Very professional and timely. Jeff, the service rep was very personable and came out to administer treatment with his knee in a brace. Very dedicated and reasonable, will use them for years to come!!

Description of Work
Pretreatment for garage slab and full termite treatment for house.

07/10/2013

Marcia C.

He was very nice, courteous. I showed and told him what and where I wanted sprayed and he proceeded to do so. He had to use 2 tanks to get it all done. I was pleased with his work.

Description of Work
He throughly sprayed insecticide over about an acre for ticks and chiggers. He sprayed the yards, fence lines and also a large metal shop as no one had lived n this area for over a year

07/09/2013

Carla M.

Prompt, Professional, and Knowledgeable. A couple of issues were found during the inspections. They provided recommendations for dealing with the water under one house, and identified the steps that needed to be taken before termites could be treated under another. Everyone I dealt with, the inspector, the technicians, and the ladies in the office, were great. Annual contracts were returned within days.

Description of Work
Inspected and provided rent houses with termite treatment and annual contracts.

05/13/2013

Ann S.

After some recent rains, these strange looking centipede-like insects began finding their way into our sunroom so we called Advance Pest Control, Inc. We had used them before for spiders, and knew they did a good job. "Tim" came promptly, put covers over his shoes so he wouldn't get our carpets dirty...and quickly, quietly, sprayed an odorless, invisible insecticide to all our interior baseboards. Then he went outside and sprayed all around the perimeter of the house, and under some bricks, etc. at the sunroom door. It's been less than two weeks, and we haven't seen any earwigs in the past several days! What a relief!

Description of Work
Our house..both inside and outside..was treated for "earwigs"...an insect we had never encountered before, and somehow some of them found their way into our house via our sunroom. The service man used an odorless product, that was non-allergic.

02/18/2013

Steve T.

Tech was professional and prompt. He recommended services that actually cost me less than I was expecting to spend! I would use them again (but I hope I don't have to...).

Description of Work
Treated for termite infestation.

02/06/2013

Brenda H.

Arrived at time estimated. Completed job in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
Will continue to use.

09/11/2012

Janelle T.

The technician who came was very professional, he showed up on time and was very nice to explain what he was going to do. He sprayed the inside and outside of the house for pest control. After he was done, he explained the other services they offer in case we needed them down the road. We signed up for quarterly service, since the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
The company came to spray inside and outside the house as preventative maintenance for pest control.

06/13/2012

Rebecca B.

Advance Pest Control is very friendly and always dependable.

Description of Work
Advance Pest Control sprays for bugs.

Category pest control

Thank you, we look forward to doing business with you again!

06/07/2012

Chris P.

They were on time and were very courteous. I give them an A in every category.

Description of Work
They came out to check for termites.

Category pest control

Thank you! We as a company look forward to doing business with your family again.

05/03/2012

Tina F.

We found them through word of mouth. They were very professional. The overall experience was excellent. They were responsive and punctual. I will continue to use this company.

Description of Work
They provide interior and exterior bug protection for a 3000 sq. ft. house.

Category pest control

Thank you Member family for letting us do your quarterly pest control!

04/25/2012

Bailey B.

We haven't had any problems with them. They are very consistent.

Description of Work
We use the services of Advance Pest Control for pest control. We have been using their service for 5 years.

Category pest control

Thank you Member Family, it has been a pleasure to have you as our customers!
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa