Advance Pest Control Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2010

We are a small, family owned & operated business. We realize there are many pest control companies to choose from. What separates us from the rest is our unmatched desire to keep our customers satisfied. We do this by being as thorough as possible, and by listening to what our customers say. Our prices are very competitive and our service is one of a kind. We think of every customer as part of our family and treat them as such....

N.W. Pest Management

N.W. Pest Management is a locally owned and operated Pest Control company provided a top notch quality service. I am present on all jobs and I make sure the job is done right! We offer free estimates so don't hesitate! Give us a call or click to schedule an appointment today!

07/03/2017

went well. no more ants. guy was nice.

Description of Work
general pest control

12/07/2016

We don't really have a contract. I started using them on 2006.

12/07/2016

They come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.

05/16/2016

A tenant in a rental was having what he thought was an ant problem, but from what he described, I thought it might be termites. It was a real problem for him because they were creating a big mess and so I looked on Angie's List for a reputable company and, seeing the good reviews, called Advance right away. I explained the issue to the receptionist, detailing that he thought they were ants but his description of them flying made me think they might be termites, and that it was something that needed to be dealt with right away, could she let me know what their schedule was like, could they be at the property in a day or two? She said yes, they might be able to be there the same day I called, or the next day, and could probably exterminate the same day given my okay. Fantastic, I said, here's the number of the tenant so you can coordinate with him, and you have my mobile number to call me with cost, thanks! Three business days passed and I hadn't heard anything, so I texted the tenant to find out if he'd heard from them, and he said he'd not heard anything and HE called THEM-- TWICE-- and finally got told that they only do termites and did he/I still want them to come? What the what?!! A) I'd told the receptionist that we weren't sure what the problem was (which would have been a great time for her to tell me they only do termites) B) I told her it was a rush job and wanted to make sure they had room in their schedule before bothering them with it, and C) the tenant was having to try to reach them, not the other way around, and I never received any information at all until I contacted the tenant, NOT the person who should have been keeping me apprised. Good heavens, now I have to try to find another company and 5 days have gone by with my good and trusty tenant in a swarm of bugs. I have left many reviews and this is the first where service was so shabby that I had to give a good roast, ugh!

Description of Work
No work was done, only initial contact

07/17/2015

They are very responsive, price is great, very professional, could not be nicer. I find them to be very trustworthy and they are a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants

06/12/2015

This is the 2nd time we've used Advance. They're prompt, professional, efficient, and friendly. We'll probably use them again in the next six months. We had an unpleasant experience with Plantation Pest Management in Fayetteville. Unlike them, Advance does not tie you into a contract.

Description of Work
Sprayed around perimeter of house, sprayed interior, sprayed for wasp problem.

05/25/2015

He was very professional and gave me a bid in writing with a contract that told in detail what was covered. For the initial prep and the spraying for the initial treatment with the guarantee that if they ever missed something and we got termites they would repair the damage. This was done for $468 (includes tax.) The future annual treatments will be done at $118.

Description of Work
Initial prep and treatment for termites.

04/09/2015

We had a nest of Black Ants coming into the kitchen. The ants no longer run free on the counter tops. I give Advance Pest Control the highest marks across the board. I decided to call Advance after reading some of the customer comments along with their over all score of A. When needed I will call Advance Pest Control over anyone else.

Description of Work
Sprayed the exterior of our house and placed bate traps inside.

04/05/2015

Advanced Pest Control was quick to come out to our home, a couple of hours after my first call. They were very professional and resonably priced. I will definitely use them again with any pest problem.

Description of Work
We had mice in attic space and need assistance.

06/24/2014

Advance Pest Control was recommended to me when I moved to Springdale from California in 1994. I have used them for my pest control and annual termite contract the entire time! I've moved numerous times around the area and take them with me every time. Their service, office staff, and technicians are EXCELLENT. Any employee I've ever talked with at the company has been extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. They have my complete trust. I hate bugs of any kind and only remember having to call them once between my quarterly service date for an additional treatment and someone was there the next day to address the issue at no additional charge. I love these people and am extremely grateful for their service the past 20 years.

Description of Work
Advance Pest Control performs my quarterly pest control service and annual termite inspection.

Pest Control