PEST MASTERS

3.5

801E KIEHL AVE

Sherwood, AR 72120

07/28/2006

Pest Masters did a good job coming out here once a year pre-treating my home to prevent termites. They have always called first to let me know he'll be out here. He tries to explain to me any questions that I had. I was happy with the work that he did, and I wouldn't want anyone else doing it. His work is covered by warranty.

Description of Work
They treated the outside of my four bedroom, two story home for termites.

Category pest control

07/28/2006

RODRIGO S.

I am not positive that I would ever use Pest Masters services again or not. They were kind of pricey, and did not really get the job done the first time they were here. I had to call and complain that I was still having many pest problems that should have been resolved and were not. They dilly dallied a bit and then eventually did return my calls and come back.

Description of Work
Pest Masters sprays the outside lawn for all different types of outside pests on a monthly basis. They mainly use a repellent for mosquito's.

Category pest control