PEST MASTERS

With Angi since July 2006

3.5

07/28/2006

RODRIGO S.

I am not positive that I would ever use Pest Masters services again or not. They were kind of pricey, and did not really get the job done the first time they were here. I had to call and complain that I was still having many pest problems that should have been resolved and were not. They dilly dallied a bit and then eventually did return my calls and come back.

Description of Work
Pest Masters sprays the outside lawn for all different types of outside pests on a monthly basis. They mainly use a repellent for mosquito's.

Category pest control

07/28/2006

Pest Masters did a good job coming out here once a year pre-treating my home to prevent termites. They have always called first to let me know he'll be out here. He tries to explain to me any questions that I had. I was happy with the work that he did, and I wouldn't want anyone else doing it. His work is covered by warranty.

Description of Work
They treated the outside of my four bedroom, two story home for termites.

Category pest control