Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Arkansas: Electricians
07/31/2021

5620 Commerce Ct

Sherwood, AR 72120

We are open and have implemented recommend safety precautions.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments....

4.3

electrician (112)lighting (23)ceiling fan installation (17)home inspection (7)home energy audit (1)home security systems (2)

09/10/2020

MrSparky let me know ahead of time when they would be there to give me a quote. When I arrived, Sam had just pulled up and we started talking business. He was very informative of what needs to happen and the safety behind the tasks being involved. The estimate was detailed for each task, its was decently price, comparable to others, the interaction was superb and you can’t beat the warranty I was ...

Description of Work
Electrical Upgrade

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Your opinion is valuable to us! We look forward to being of service in the future. Elisa

09/05/2020

Sam was extremely nice and informative. Answered any questions we had about future projects we were thinking about. Would recommend Sam for any other projects we have.

Description of Work
Bad recepticle replaced

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you let us know if you need anything! Elisa

09/02/2020

Excellent service from educating me about the type of equipment I needed, how it operates the house electricity, discussed the cost in my budget, the timeline for installation, promptly service and instructions on operation. I will refer to all my family and friends. Excellent and friendly company.

Description of Work
Two Generac generators installed

Category

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate you trusting us with your generator installations. Elisa

06/15/2020

Scotty and his partner did a fantastic job of working to resolve the issue and do what they could to make it as affordable as possible. They were professional and were thoughtful about how they did things. It was like it was their own home, not just sloppily doing things to move to the next project. Very appreciative of their work.

Description of Work
Running a new outlet to the floor over a crawl space; fixing to dimmer switches that weren't working.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We value your opinion! We know you have a choice and appreciate you choosing Mister Sparky Electric.

02/19/2020

Technician was prompt and professional. Would use again!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

We are happy you would choose to use us again and look forward to being of service!

02/19/2020

I love Scotty! He is prompt, explains things throughly, and is reasonably priced. I would recommend him!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

We value Scottie as well! He is one of the best! Thank you for letting us know how he did and we look forward to being of service in the future.

02/19/2020

They was great. Will hire them again for any project

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thank you for letting us know you are happy with the service provided. We look forward to being of service in the future!

01/15/2019

I was very pleased with them. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Electrical Service

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to being of service in the future.

12/07/2017

They were excellent and gave a 5 year warranty on their work. They were very professional, courteous and they knew what they were doing. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed my electrical problems involving outlets and breakers.

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

Thank you for choosing Mister Sparky! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to being of service in the future. Sincerely, Elisa Conrade

09/07/2017

Found them on Google and called them, by then it was after 8 pm. Sam was very helpful and sent an electrician out within the hour. Tommy came out and worked to get my electricity back then came back the next morning, on his day off, to finish the job. Very professional and job well done.

Description of Work
Electric meter came half off the house due to a limb hitting my power line. Didn't discover not having electricity until after hours.

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

Thank you so much! We appreciate the confidence you placed in us and look forward to being of service in the future. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate your opinion! Erin Allender Client Care Manager

Electrical remodel, whole house surge protection, whole house automatic stand by generator, panel replacements, code violation corrections, home rewiring, sub-panel installations, landscape lighting.

portable generators