We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

AQ Roofing, LLC.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2006

117 HILLWOOD DR

Sherwood, AR 72120

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

08/17/2022

kyle H.

This repair was not completed. Per invoice I was to pay for new gutter, gutter guard, and roof materials and labor. The portion of the roof that was replaced sags and it's obvious it wasn't done correctly. They just bent old gutter and left it hanging on side of building. I called and left messages but never received any calls back. Instead I get an invoice requesting payment. Who pays for work not done?

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/13/2020

Greg T.

They installed a metal roof after removing the old shingles. The house is able to stay cooler and the roof was able to handle the 10 inches of snow we had in 2021. It's nice to have a full year warranty. Also, they installed a larger gutter on the front of the house and put leaf protectors all the way around the house.

Description of Work
Roofing

05/29/2020

keith F.

was able to repair the roof in a couple of hours

Description of Work
The was able to get to my roof before he had planned

Category gutter repair, roofing

05/27/2020

Daris L.

I was contacted by AQ Roofing and set up an appointment for an estimate. The meeting went well and I chose to go on with a contract for the repair. I let them know when I could have the payment in full for the work and we set an estmated date for completion. I was called that they had an opening and if I was ok with them coming to do the repair. They were quick and the work was well done. The material cleanup was excellent and I am pleased with the repair. They sent me an invoice which was paid as agreed. It was a good experience for me.

Description of Work
Hole in the front porch roof and some water damage repair.

05/14/2020

charles G.

Fast and professional. Finished roof in one day. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Roofing

Thank you for the review and your business. We look forward to working with you on your gutters in the future

04/08/2020

Lori L.

They were fast, did great quality work, and left our place tidier than they found it. Price was reasonable. Very impressed!

Description of Work
Roof tear-off, repair decking and chimney, install new asphalt shingle roof

06/24/2019

Gene B.

Quote only at this time

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Eddrie P.

I think they did a good job! It looks good and they cleaned up well. All their workers were very professional.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof!

Bale E.

It went pretty well! They worked quickly and I don't have any leaks!

Description of Work
They did a single with a little TPO.

Karey Y.

Just as smooth as silk! They've done 60 houses for me and none of them have one leak!

Description of Work
They did roofing for 4 houses.

Brandon T.

They are on time and do quality work.

Description of Work
They've done a half dozen roofs for us.

Danny G.

It went fine! They also replaced some siding as well. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They tore off the old roof and put a new roof on.

07/28/2006

TOM G.

I have been using Marco for all my roofing. When I built my new home which is quite large, I trusted him with my roof. He is a very hard worker. Trust me I know. I have designed eleven homes in twenty years. I only use the best people. I know I have no problems with my roof.

Description of Work
Marco put a roof on a 4,000 square foot home.

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers Coupon

Interpretations By Brenda

We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

ROOFING.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AQ Roofing, LLC.

How is AQ Roofing, LLC. overall rated?

AQ Roofing, LLC. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are AQ Roofing, LLC. open?

AQ Roofing, LLC. is open:

What payment options does AQ Roofing, LLC. provide

AQ Roofing, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does AQ Roofing, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, AQ Roofing, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does AQ Roofing, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AQ Roofing, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AQ Roofing, LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, AQ Roofing, LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does AQ Roofing, LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, AQ Roofing, LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AQ Roofing, LLC.?

Yes, AQ Roofing, LLC. offers warranties.

What services does AQ Roofing, LLC. offer?

AQ Roofing, LLC. offers the following services: ROOFING.