Michael Burr Plumbing

With Angi since May 2010

General Remodeling

Family owned....

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

MC square plumbing repair

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!

ROBERTSON AND CLARK CUSTOM HOMES LLP-R

Family Owned and Operated building & remodeling company with over 55 years of combined experience. A rated with the BBB. We are dedicated to bringing our clients dreams to reality, and guarantee your satisfaction. We won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or send a message to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by ROBERTSON AND CLARK CUSTOM HOMES LLP-R on Angi

04/29/2014

Michael burr and his employee came immediately when our hot water heater went out and needed replaced. He brought with him a very good quality hot water heater. We requested a larger hot water heater and he brought a bigger one. The entire job took Mr. Burr approximately 1 1/2 hours. We did not have to go without hot water.

Description of Work
Came immediately when hot water heater went out. Brought a very good quality hot water heater and replaced. We did not have to go without hot water.

02/22/2014

02/11/2014

09/11/2013

Got the job done and in a timely manner. Initially failed to return calls but showed up and did the repair. I asked several times for a "quote" before he started, but was informed he would have to get into it to see what was gonna be involved. In the end, I was charged for 2 plumbers at 80 bucks an hour (the second plumber whom I never encountered or authorized) an 80 dollar fee - that I'm guessing was a service call fee... Nearly 600 bucks for a four hour project with minimal material costs, all labor. Was informed later by another plumber that I had definitely been ripped off and the whole project could have been done for less than half what I was charged.

Description of Work
Plumbing leak

06/12/2013

He is very professional and knows what he's doing,

Description of Work
They changed out the connection to the septic system.

09/26/2011

They did a great job with everything. It all was done very professionally and in a short period of time. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Moved water lines and drain, put in new toilet flange and pipe, and put in lines for a new shower head with a new control valve.

06/13/2011

The price was exactly as he quoted. No hidden fees. He was prompt, courteous and professional and still friendly. I would highly recommend Michael Burr Plumbing. Even though we hated paying $900 I think it was a fair price in today's market and a better price than many plumbers would charge. And we will not have any more well problems! Yay!

Description of Work
To our horror, our well pump went out again, for the third time.When this happens, we have no water and no flushing! We called Michael Burr and he came out the same day and gave us options and estimates. He offered us two options, a new pump or hooking up to city water. We opted for the city water. We called him back and he said he could start the next morning. The two times he came to the house, he was right on time. Michael pulled out the old pvc pipe from the 120 foot well and capped it off. He dug the trench for the new pipe, laid the new pipe and connected us to the city water after having his work inspected by city officials. Afterward, he hauled off the old pipe, used a back hoe to smooth the lawn and cleaned up any other mess there. All of this took about 3-4 hours.

05/17/2010

called in the morning and made afternoon appt. They called when they were on their way, they were on time. 2 people came and they seemed to know what they were doing.

Description of Work
drains cleaned and faucet leaks repaired, on time and courteous service

Category plumbing

Plumbing, drain cleaning, remodels, sewer installation & repair, gas installation & repair, new construction, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, water heaters, sewer lines, disposals, gas pipes, tree roots removed & gas lights.