CLAUDIE SLOATE PAINT

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2006

242 Whitlock Rd

Searcy, AR 72143

OWNER OPERATED. 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE. USES SUBS FOR LARGER JOBS. CUSTOM PAINTING, RESIDENTIAL AND SOME COMMERCIAL WORK. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. FREE ESTIMATES. MANY REFERENCES AVAILABLE. CHRISTIAN BASED BUSINESS.

07/26/2011

DAN J.

I would use them again. He was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Claudie Sloate Painting for painting.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/28/2006

Claudi is the best painter there is. I am a designer, I have used him for many years for my clients and custom built homes. I chose him for my own new home, over 4,000 square feet. He charges by the square foot, or will bid a job. His work is always excellent, it is perfect overtime in every room of the home. I refer him to people all the time. I will continue to use his service.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of a 4,000 square foot home.

Category interior painters

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Schmidt Pressure Washing

Starting from the top of your house down to the driveway with the lowest prices and a better looking home

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

INTERIOR, EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL, SMALL COMMERCIAL. PRESSURE WASHING, DECK MAINTENANCE, STAINING, SEALING.