ROOD HEATING & COOLING INC

With Angi since July 2010

In 1955, Rood Heating and Cooling Inc., of Russellville, Arkansas was established. Four generations of Roods (Fred, Freddie, Eddie, and Preston) have worked hard to establish the trust associated with Rood Heating, Cooling, Insulation, and Geothermal services. Rood's cornerstone is simple: Continuously exceed expectations in every part of our business. If ever you are not completely satisfied, they are there to listen and make it right. After one job with Rood, you will quickly learn why national energy consultant Doug Rye refers to Rood as a leader in their industry. Dependable, Affordable, and Expertise . 100% zero down financing available. (wac) Call today and ask about available rebates! Emergency weekend service available....

Air Pro Services

Air Pro Services is a small, local, family business that specializes in heating and cooling services, repairs, ventilation, and refrigeration. Industry experience since 1999. We are licensed and insured. Dedicated to serving the community with professional help to keep homes and small businesses comfortable efficiently and safe. Pricing to fit individual budgets with guaranteed satisfaction and warranties. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cox Plumbing & Leak Detection

Cox Plumbing & Leak Detection is committed to providing unparalleled services to Northwest Arkansas. Most of our business (about 87%) comes from repeat customers and referrals. We are the absolute best and most trusted option for locating concealed leaks; many of the other local plumbing companies rely on us to locate leaks for their customers. Our leak detection guarantee is "we will find your leak or you don't pay." We are the preferred choice throughout the area and have proof to back it up. Join our long list of satisfied customers and build a relationship that will last for years to come. Additional address: 1086 Athens Ave., Suite H, Bethel Heights, AR 72764.

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi

06/26/2019

Great. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He put in a new Heat pump

09/16/2018

They were very polite, patient, and professional. They removed and replaced a 22 year old heat pump system in just a few hours. I will be hiring them again next year to replace the other old unit for the other section of my house. I would highly recommend their company. They installed an 18 SEER unit with a two stage compressor per my choice.

Description of Work
Replaced an old heat pump system

08/22/2017

They completed the service in a very timely manner which was important because it was summer and my unit wasn't cooling my home. They were very nice and professional.

Description of Work
I had to have some coils replaced on my heat and air unit. I also had to have freon added to the unit.

07/11/2017

They're pretty good.

Description of Work
I use them for diagnostic and tune up.

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Full replacement of heating and air unit for a reasonable price. We called them and they were able to be there the next morning. The workers were very polite and professional. I would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hvac service, repair, maintenance, installation, custom duct work, plumbing repair, spray foam insulation, geothermal

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available