A Royal Flush Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

MP5970...

Cox Plumbing & Leak Detection

Cox Plumbing & Leak Detection is committed to providing unparalleled services to Northwest Arkansas. Most of our business (about 87%) comes from repeat customers and referrals. We are the absolute best and most trusted option for locating concealed leaks; many of the other local plumbing companies rely on us to locate leaks for their customers. Our leak detection guarantee is "we will find your leak or you don't pay." We are the preferred choice throughout the area and have proof to back it up. Join our long list of satisfied customers and build a relationship that will last for years to come. Additional address: 1086 Athens Ave., Suite H, Bethel Heights, AR 72764.

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Prompt, professional service |

06/25/2014

They were not prompt. We scheduled an appointment and he showed up a day and 2 hours early. Luckily I was here, so they came and did the job. We just had a personality conflict. I'm sure that his work was just fine but he didn't actually attach it into the hole. He was very expensive. I have had plumbing issues since and I had used a different plumber and I will continue to use them but will never...

Description of Work
We used Royal Flush Plumbing. He installed a dishwasher.

02/23/2014

He was on time, gave good advice on other plumbing issues, did an efficient job. I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Leaky faucet repaired.

01/06/2014

The two men who came were punctual and professional. One of them was especially helpful in telling me how to check for water leakage and common problems that cause leakage. I would recommend this company to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Checked for water leakage under house; checked water meter.

12/01/2013

Technician showed up early (called first). After checking the leaky valve the technician determined that it only needed tightened vice repaired. While they were checking the loose toilet they noticed that the wax ring had been cracked from the movement and replaced the wax ring. They also checked to ensure that no leakage had occured and caulked around the base of the toilet. The charge was for an...

Description of Work
Checked sink valve leak and loose toilet.

06/26/2013

He didn't have parts for the shower head and one of the sinks, so that required two trips to the parts store, but otherwise those items were repaired. He also checked underneath the house (which we recently purchased) and advised that all plumbing issues look ok. One faucet I was advised to replace it and the companion sink as cost of repair would have been expensive. However my husband took it apart and after a trip to Lowe's was able to fix the leaky faucet without the purchase of new ones.

Description of Work
Several leaky sinks were repaired and a leaky shower head. One sink was not repaired and I was advised to replace the faucets rather than repair it.

01/14/2013

Wen't well, very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Good guys, they did a good job and charged me less than I thought.

05/16/2012

Everything went great, except for the fact that they don't make new faucets for my old outside water hose hook-up. But that wasn't the plumbers fault at all. I highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Well, I wanted to get my outside faucets fixed, so I didn't have to use a pair of needle-nosed pliers everytime I wanted to water the grass. Long story short, they do not make new fittings for my 30 year old lines. The guys said they would have to go through the inside wall and I opted to wait. But, they fixed my toilet while they were there. (Replaced the entire guts actually). These guys were there for quite sometime messing with my outside hose faucet (taking them off and then putting them back on). They were very knowledgeable and professional. 90 bucks is all they charged me.

07/19/2011

The Man that come out to fix my tolet worked fast was very friendly and cleaned up after he was finished working. I went back to check things out and I could not even tell he had done any kind of work other than there being a new tolet installed..

Description of Work
I called in need of work done on my tolet.. I called they come within an hour and had it fixed and working in about 30 minutes. I have had NO trouble with my bathroom. A Royal Flush does great work at a GREAT price!!

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Prompt, professional service |

Full service plumbing company