CHIMNEY DOCTOR

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2006

I have a part time helper, I do some sub-contracting, billing is normally cash,credit card or check. I can leave and invoice, special discounts of ten percent off in spring from April to June on chimney cleaning only....

Kitchen Tune Up

Kitchen Tune Up, located in Maumelle, AR is a locally owned and operated franchise specializing in kitchen remodeling services. Services offered span a broad range of options for the homeowner and include: custom cabinets, cabinet refacing, cabinet wood restoration, cabinet modifications, and kitchen design services. The showroom is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and by appointment for additonal times and on Friday. In –home consultations are provided as a complimentary service. Additional contact: Susan Johnson

A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.

Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1!

05/09/2018

Jeff was very professional and explained what I needed (and did not need) to do in the coming years. Was very friendly and responsive. Very pleased with the service I received and will use him again.

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

01/06/2018

Jeff is AMAZING! He was prompt to respond, prompt to come to my house...several times...and spent a great deal of time explaining my options and what needed to be done. My house is 100 years old, and the chimney was crumbling. He took it down to the flashing and capped it off and even saved the antique bricks for me. He willingly came back several times because the plumbers messed up their schedul...

Description of Work
Capped off a chimney, cleaned out the fireplace, built a firebox, and installed gas logs.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

12/04/2017

Jeff was awesome! He was so thorough in his work and he helped explain several things that were over my head. He was kind, showed me how to operate my newly working fireplace, and even held my baby while I practiced. I would hire him again and again! He is former military, too, so not only are you helping out a veteran, but you know you are in good hands. He was also very reasonably priced. Thanks...

Description of Work
Chimney inspection, gaps refilled, cleaning, insulation

Category chimney caps,fireplaces

09/29/2017

Jeff was great, explained all work to be done and did exactly what he said. He was late getting here but did call and said we could reschedule or he would be there in 1 hour. Great service and work, would recommend to anybody.............

Description of Work
Chimney repair and fire brick replaced.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

09/18/2017

He did a great job and I was very pleased

Description of Work
Replace bricks in chimney and seal

Category chimney repair

02/27/2017

It went great! As it turned out the chimney did not need to be cleaned. However he made suggestions about our screen and other issues. I highly recommend Chimney Doctor!

Description of Work
We wanted the chimney checked and cleaned because it had been a while since the last inspection.

Category chimney sweep","chimney cap contractor","chimney repair contractor","fireplace company

11/28/2016

Highly recommend Jeff for any repair or cleaning job.

Description of Work
We called Jeff to clean our chimney before using it this Winter. After he inspected it, he recommended that we wait until next Spring because it wasn't dirty. Really appreciated his honesty and suggestion that saved us money but cost him a job. We did hire him later to come back and repair some cracks in our firebricks and install a new wood basket and reflector. Both were measured and custom ordered or our fireplace and are working great.

Category chimney sweep","masonry contractor

10/17/2016

Jeffery(owner) was great to work with and he did a great job. Took a bit longer than expected, but this was not all due to Jeffery's schedule. We had a lot of moving parts that had to be coordinated. He was always here when he said he would be and was flexible with my schedule as well.

Description of Work
Replaced several(18) bricks that had cracked on my exterior fireplace. Sealed the exterior and capped off my flue. Lowered my firebox inside and installed gas logs.

Category chimney sweep

10/13/2016

I called Jeff to have two chimneys in my house inspected. He was able to work me into his busy schedule that same day. Jeff is one of the nicest and most professional workers I've had the pleasure of meeting. He took his time and explained everything I needed to know about the operation of each chimney. I will definitely use Jeff to clean my chimneys in the future.

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection for home purchase

Category chimney sweep

12/04/2015

They arrived 15 minutes past the scheduled time, but did call and say they were running a bit late. Immediately got to work. Had drop cloth to protect flooring. Cleaned chimney, and inspected. Cleaned up. Gave advice for safety, and offered options for back wall of fireplace. Provided back plate and installed. Friendly and efficient. Price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Cleaned and inspected chimney and fireplace, and provided back plate.

Category chimney sweep","chimney repair contractor","fireplace company

I offer full chimney cleaning and repair including relining flues, to installing stoves and inserts, mortar crowns, chimney caps, chase pans, firebox repair, inspections, rebuilding, powerwashing and waterproofing, dryer vents cleaning and installing new vents, Air Duct cleaning, gas logs installed and repaired, gas starter pipes replaced, tuckpointing and rebuilding chimneys, flashing and crickets installed,gutter cleaning, smoke and animal problems, cap screening, leaks fixed, small roofing

gas lines installed, building of chimneys, replacing air ducts, whole roofs replaced or shingled,

Check, Financing Available