Southwest Exteriors of Arkansas

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

General Remodeling

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

All Star Concrete Makeovers

All Star is a locally owned and operated decorative concrete company with over 31 years of combined experience. We are an authorized CTi dealer, the #1 name in concrete overlay systems. With over 700 dealers in 21 countries, CTi is the industry leader in concrete restoration and beautification. New or old, your concrete can be "made over" to give your home a whole new look! We have many different stencil patterns to choose from as well as cut stone finishes for a fresh new look. Limitless color combinations ensure we can compliment any surrounding. We also offer free estimates that are consumer friendly and interactive so you, the customer, know the exact scope of work being performed at your home or business. Call for your free estimate (501) 454 8222 CTi's systems are a modified acrylic resin combined with portland cement that will meld and become one with your concrete which allows us to achieve a thin layered topcoat making it perfect for any application. Our trained installers can spray coat or trowel this mix to give you virtually any finish or texture you desire. CTi's systems are used for a number of applications such as: Driveways Patios Walkways Interior Flooring Pool Decks Garage Floors In addition, CTi systems are: Freeze/Thaw Resistant Easier to maintain than concrete Twice the normal strength of concrete Salt Resistant Stain Resistant

Bedwell All in 1

we are a family owned local license and bonded contractor We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

01/29/2007

NANCY C.

These guys work hard and get the project done well well with no goofing around. They're not cheap, but I definitely got what I paid for. Mike (the boss) must treat his workers right, because the same smart, hard-working ''main man'' was doing the work (with helpers) for both projects, about a year apart. He also has a good, reliable painter to finish the work. I did have a little trouble getting him to remember to get my paperwork (warranty/guarantee) to me after the project was finished, but he did get it to me! : )

Description of Work
I replaced all our windows with Canadian Magic Windows last summer 2006.

Category replacement windows

07/28/2006

PATRICK K.

They did an excellent job replacing the material that was needed. I was very pleased and would refer this company to anyone. The workers were friendly and courteous to my request and me.

Description of Work
They completely replaced the frame of my four-bedroom house that was damaged. The Hardy board (an exterior material) that is made of concrete and an add mixture was replaced as well.

Category concrete repair,remodeling