Rove Pest Control

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2009

Rove Pest Control is the premier pest control provider in Northwest Arkansas. We offer service for insects and rodents. Mention this ad and receive up to 60% off your initial service with a 12 month service agreement! Call today for your free quote and inspection!...

09/25/2013

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. I called them and they came out the very next day. They were very prompt. The guy took a long time here and he was very detailed. I paid $79 for the initial fee and $100 quarterly based where I’m located at. That is really cheap in this neighborhood and it’s a good price. A lot of my neighbors use them, too.

Description of Work
I used Rove Pest Control for pest control services.

08/31/2013

GREAT. HAD BEEN OUT LAST MONTH AND SPRAYED AND I SAW A FEW SPIDERS ON THURSDAY AND CALLED AND THEY CAME OUT NEXT DAY TO SPRAY FOR FREE. VERY PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL EACH TIME THEY COME. THEY ALWAYS ASK IF I HAVE ANY PROBLEM AREAS.VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE.

Description of Work
SPRAYED INTERIOR HAD SEEN A FEW SPIDERS.

07/10/2013

They're okay. They're not all that different from some of the others. They seem pretty service-oriented. They're thorough.

Description of Work
I have a contract with Rove Pest Control for pest control.

07/03/2013

The representative arrived on time and was very professional. He performed all services in a timely manner. His work was complete to the point he actually removed a large hornets nests.

Description of Work
Treated the outside perimeter of our home and utility shed. Set up a barrier for pests.

07/02/2012

They do a real good job. They do an excellent job and they come back if there are any problems at no extra charge. They come out about 3 times a year and it is $130 per visit. We like everything about them. We don't have bugs. We would absolutely recommend them and we would certainly continue to use them. They have been perfect; beyond reproach.

Description of Work
We use Rove Pest Control for everything from insects to rodents. They go around the inside and outside of the house.

Category pest control

Rove Pest Control offers service for all of Northwest Arkansas! We offer service for insects and rodent control. Call today for a free quote and inspection! Mention this add and receive up to 60% off you initial service with a 12 month service agreement.

NA