Raines Tree Care

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 1227

Rogers, AR 72757

ISA certified arborist ISA Tree Climber Specialist Trees are an integral part of our environment and our landscape. In order to ensure they are safe, healthy, and beautiful they require ongoing specialized care. At Raines Tree Care we have the expertise, training, and equipment necessary to ensure

02/04/2020

martha T.

It was great. They asked several times for me to come look at their work as they were pruning to make sure I liked it- every bit of debris was removed- they contacted a stump man and had them grind our stumps. We had to reschedule several times due to the rain and holidays, and they were always very agreeable. Really nice company!

Description of Work
4 very large trees cut down, some tall trees trimmed, many bushes trimmed

Category tree service

Thank you for your kind review and your patience with the scheduling. We definitely had a stormy year. We're thrilled to hear you are happy with the work and look forward to caring for your property in the future.

12/06/2018

Mark M.

This was the second time I used Raines and the experience was just as good as the first. Knowledgable, professional, punctual and affordable. Very pleased as always and will be my only tree service as long as they're in business.

Description of Work
Trimming and removal of some trees on my large lot

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and continuing to call us for all of your tree care needs, we greatly appreciate your support.

12/06/2018

Jim H.

Better than I could have hoped. They are so professional; just a pleasure having this team them at our home.

Description of Work
Removed an 80-year-old blackjack oak.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your review. We're grateful for each member of our team. Tree care knowledge and professionalism are two of the things that help to set us apart. We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/09/2018

Miles B.

The tree was neatly removed by an expert team! They used ropes to climb the tree and to remove each piece of the tree out to were it could be hauled away. An additional small tree that was half dead was also removed for a nominal fee. The yard was left clean. This was a top notch job!

Description of Work
Removal of a dead tree. The tree was in a difficult position in the yard and threatened existing structure.

Category tree service

Thank you for the positive review. We strive to offer the most professional and qualified tree care in all of Northwest Arkansas.

08/07/2018

Cara R.

They did a great job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed 13 bradford pears

Category tree service

Thank you for your review and the opportunity to work on your property. While we try to preserve trees when possible, sometimes it's best to remove trees such as your Bradford pears which are invasive. We're excited for your new landscape with hardier trees.

06/25/2018

Steve H.

We had Raines Tree Care trim up our 100 year old oak trees early this spring. They treated my property with respect, cleaned up all debris, and did the work exactly as described. We have recommended them to anyone who says they need tree trimming.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Category tree service

Thank you for choosing us as your tree care provider. We definitely know, and appreciate the value of direct referrals. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

06/25/2018

Bob S.

Work was done as scheduled and in a professional manner. Cleanup was complete and thorough. Very efficient and professional. l will definitely use Raines for future tree care. I feel very comfortable recommending Raines Tree Care.

Description of Work
Trees and stump removal

Category tree service

Thank you for your positive review and your continued support. We look forward to working with you again.

02/21/2018

Robert H.

They did an outstanding job. Very professional. It was extremely difficult as they had a very small area to operate in as they were very careful not to land anything in my flowerbeds. Very friendly. Still amazed at how careful they were. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing trees cut down. When it was all done, my backyard looked better than before they came. They cleaned up everything. Outstanding job.

Description of Work
Cut down huge pine tree in the middle of my flowerbeds

Category landscaping

Thank you for choosing us to remove the hazardous pine tree at your home. Yes, it was a challenge keeping limbs and wood away from the garden, but our well qualified team was up for the challenge and handled it just like another day at work. Thanks again.

01/31/2018

andrew B.

very detailed estimate. good communication with office. prompt. professional crew. all needed equipment on hand. stayed on budget. took care to not damage property. very knowledgeable about health of trees. left grounds cleaner than when they arrived.

Description of Work
pruning and removal

Category tree service

Thank you for the positive review. It is very important to us that each client is met with the highest level of professionalism from the initial phone call all the way through to the final clean up. It was an honor to visit with your father, he is a true legend.

Tom V.

Everything went well. The Raines crew really did a good job and they cleaned up well after the job was completed. The man who removed the stump was very efficient and neat.

Description of Work
We had a tree struck by lightning last summer and it had to be removed.

Category tree service

Thank you for the positive review. We have subcontracted our stump grinding with the same company since 2010 and we are also very pleased with his professional service.

paula S.

I've used Raines Tree Care before. Professional, timely, excellent job.

Description of Work
All trees on the property were trimmed away from the house.

Category tree service

Thank you for continuing to allow us to care for your trees. We look forward to the next time we can work together.

Robert M.

They were prompt, knowledgeable , and professional on the job. Would recommend their service.

Description of Work
Trimmed numerous trees on our property to expose the beauty of the cliff rocks and roadway to our home.

Category tree service

Thanks for the opportunity to assist in beautifying your property. You have a wonderful home and we do appreciate your business.

12/14/2017

Tom L.

Excellent. I don't think it could have been any better.

Description of Work
Tree removal of four trees.

Category tree service

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your tree removal needs. We value the referrals in your community.

10/17/2017

Dory H.

From David Raines’ evaluation and estimate through all the work and final clean-up, the work was performed in a professional manner. We couldn’t be happier with the work done and will readily recommend Raines Tree Care to anyone looking for quality tree service

Description of Work
A crew of three men from Raines Tree Care completed a two-day project on our property. This included removal of two very large pine trees, a black walnut and two Bradford pear trees. In addition, they trimmed two large pines close to our home. The pines were 60-70 ft. tall. Complicating this project was the proximity to propane tank, neighbor's fence, etc.

Category landscaping, tree service

Thank you for the positive review. We take pride in doing a great job from start to finish and are grateful for your future recommendations.

08/04/2017

bill H.

they did a great job; good tree climbers. later sent another person out to grind the stumps. they are not the cheapest, but the big take away for me is they they carry worker's comp in case someone gets hurt on the job.

Description of Work
Had 2 large trees removed and other trees trimmed up.

Category tree service

Thank you for the positive review. You are absolutely correct in stating the importance of workers comp insurance. Our profession has a high rate of injuries and fatalities, workers comp not only covers our crew members, but also protects our valued clients as well.

07/31/2017

Richard N.

Given the proximity of the fallen tree to both houses, and the difficulty of stabilizing before it could be taken down, I had to have a skilled professional with a skilled team, not to mention someone who carried adequate insurance, do the work - Raines Tree Care did a great job - I wouldn't trust anyone else to be as careful. I also appreciated the fast response over a holiday weekend.

Description of Work
Storm brought down a large tree between my house and my neighbor's, but the tree fell into another tree that kept it propped-up, but was in danger of falling toward my neighbor's - some limbs were resting on their garage. David got out to my house and quickly assessed and had a crew (and crane) on-site the next morning.

Category tree service

Thank you for such a great review. It is repeat customers like yourself, that have helped us to build a successful tree care business here in Benton County. We look forward to working with you again.

06/13/2017

Joe B.

Very prompt with a fair price. Work was done on time and clean up was complete.

Description of Work
Removal of a poorly placed tree with stump grinding. Also, pruned oak tree in front of home.

Category tree service

Thanks for choosing Raines Tree Care. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

05/22/2017

G R.

Excellent. Fast, quick, and clean. Don't waste time calling others. David is reliable, professional, knowledgeable, and does what he says he's going to do. Have used him twice and couldn't be more pleased. A pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Two large and extremely trees needed to be removed.

Category tree service

Thank you for the excellent review. Our well trained, and qualified team are certainly the ones that deserve all of the credit. We look forward to working with you in the future.

05/12/2017

Donna H.

Prompt, professional and excellent rates. Definitely an A+++ team.

Description of Work
4 jobs actually. (1) was work to remove 7 dead trees at my home. (2) was work to remove about 2 dozen dead trees/trimming and bush removal at our new office location. (3) was to quote 5 fallen trees after a storm (4) was to remove 1 tree that came down on a neighbor's fence after a storm.

Category tree service

Thank you for continuing to call on us to help with all of your tree needs. We do look forward to working with you in the future.

01/30/2017

Doris H.

Exactly as expected. . would recommend.

Description of Work
Cut down a tree and trimmed some others.

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We strive to offer the most professional and qualified tree care in all of Northwest Arkansas. Positive reviews like yours help us to grow our business.

11/20/2016

cris J.

Very professional! I have used Rains Tree Care several times and they have always preformed their services in a professional, efficient, and safe manner. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Tre trimming

Category landscaping, tree service

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]. We are so appreciative of your business and the fact that you choose to use us to care for your trees. Your new property has fantastic trees, and it was a joy to get to work in them. We are looking forward to many more years of working together.

11/19/2016

Amber R.

I've needed tree pruning at 2 different homes over the last few years. At both, I had towering oak trees that had suffered damage from other tree trimming companies or home owners, and the trees were just not as beautiful or healthy looking as they could be. Both times, I contacted Raines Tree Care. I received estimates from them quickly, and I felt Raines Tree Care did the best job explaining what needed to be done, why, and how. Each tree that Raines Tree Care has pruned for me has looked amazing afterward. At my 1st place, they even managed to make 2 scruffy black cherry trees look beautiful. The last job I hired them for involved pruning 3 large oaks, 2 of which are within feet of my home, deck, and detached garage. They did an excellent job protecting my property from falling limbs, and I'm thrilled that these once-butchered trees look majestic again. The team is always polite and professional, and they do a great job cleaning up. Both jobs we hired them for were full day jobs, and I have zero complaints about them either time. I can't say enough good things!

Description of Work
In the past few years, I've needed tree care at two different homes. Complete tree removal, reduction, raising, etc.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for the extremely positive review. We are honored that you and many other Benton county residents choose to continue to use our services. Tree care knowledge and professionalism are two of the things that help to set us apart. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/27/2016

John H.

Superb. They were personable, professional, thorough, hard working, accurate, and they completely cleaned area as all cutting was done, and they took all cuttings with them. We, and several neighbors had been stung by another tree service company. Raines does not request payment until the job is done and complete. Awesome job!

Description of Work
They removed 2 trees, and trimmed another with major branches over our roof.

Category tree service

Thank you for your positive review. Your advise to all readers is so true, please do not ever pay for any tree services prior to work being completed. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/11/2016

David J.

Project went extremely good. He met me at the location to go over what needed being done and gave me a price that was very reasonable and when the project would be done. Everything was done on time and done correctly with no issues.

Description of Work
Cut out trees between fence line bordering neighbor and got rid of cuttings. No damage to fence or property. Extremely good job.

Category tree service

Thank you for the positive review and for choosing Raines Tree Care to be your tree service provider. We value your business and look forward to working with you in the years to come.

10/06/2016

Leah B.

They did an amazing job! I could care they really cared about maintaining the health of our trees when trimming them. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Trim our trees

Category tree service

Thanks for the positive review. We're so appreciative of repeat clients that help in our success and growth.

Over The Top Tree Service

With over 10 years of professional tree service experience, we are here to help you with all your tree trimming, removal, stump grinding needs you may have.

2022 Super Service Award

Brown's Tree Care

We are a tree care business that has been servicing the northwest, AR area for over 50 years. We’ve been in business since 1964, and we’ve lasted this long by offering the best customer service around! We have the most up-to-date equipment, including two bucket trucks. Our competitors routinely refer jobs to us that their equipment can’t handle. This also saves time on the job, which can translate into thousands of dollars in savings for you. We are fully insured, for your protection. Tree work is dangerous, and most home owners do not know what can happen if their tree service company is not properly insured. Workmen’s Comp Insurance is required by the state, but not enforced. As a result, 98% of local companies go without. A Workmen’s Comp claim involving injury or death can amount to more than $500,000, and if the company isn’t insured, the property owner can be held responsible for the entire amount! Always ask for an insurance certificate. We have a highly trained and efficient staff. Not only are we more responsive to your busy schedule, but the staff is trained to avoid damaging your property. We are also certified members of the Tree Care Industry Association. Additional phones: (479) 524-6703 and (417) 226-7430.

Offers Coupon

Treesout Express

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, & Stump Grinding. Free Estimates, Competitive Pricing, Satisfaction Guaranteed

Three ISA Certified Arborists on staff to better facilitate your tree care needs.