R-Keys Locksmith & Safe Services

02/26/2016

Stanley H.

12/30/2015

Philip R.

This was an outstanding experience. I went to the shop. Both jobs were done within minutes. The gentleman that performed the service (sorry I did not get his name) was very friendly and very helpful ensuring I had the knowledge necessary to complete the job. The cost was extremely reasonable. If you need a locksmith this is the place to go.

Description of Work
A DIY job. I Needed a deadbolt repaired and a new doorknob keyed to match the rest of the house.

04/30/2015

Brett M.

04/07/2015

Glenda L.

Excellent

Description of Work
Repair dead bolt lock.

03/07/2015

Michael S.

Work was done quickly and professionally. Everyone was polite and pleasant and I consider the price to have been quite fair. Everything works perfectly and we are well pleased.

Description of Work
Our front door deadbolt was stuck in the closed position so we couldn't use the door. Bill and a technician came out and in no time at all removed the stuck bolt, replaced the faulty lock and adjusted the strike plate so it works smoothly which it hadn't done since about six months after we had the door installed. They also installed a new deadbolt and locking doorknob on one of the back doors, another locking door knob on the garage access door and adjusted the knob and put in a strike plate on the utility room door. Finally, they keyed all the locks to operate from the same key which is really convenient.

02/25/2015

Edward M.

Description of Work
Had to open a door without a key. He quickly and efficiently opened the door for us.

01/21/2015

Joe K.

Description of Work
Repaired front door lock

12/18/2014

Brandon M.

Description of Work
We had 8 locks rekeyed and 4 keys made. Perfect job.

03/17/2014

Robert A.

My driver door lock had quit working so I stopped in to R-Keys to get it fixed. Owner was there by himself and both technicians were out on jobs. He asked me to come back after lunch and one of them should be there. I returned after lunch and after a short wait the technician came and removed the broken lock. He took it in to the shop and repaired and brought back and put everything back together. Everything works fine and the price was reasonable for the time he had in it.

Description of Work
Repaired Broken Door Lock on Toyota Tacoma

11/17/2013

Rachael J.

Punctual, same day appointment, saved my mother-in-law money by altering her locks instead of encouraging her to replace them. Made suggestions to her for safety. Encouraged her to purchase larger keys because of her eyesight. Very friendly and inexpensive!

Description of Work
Changed locks on newly purchased home, recommended larger keys for elderly occupant.

09/27/2013

Anna J.

Bobby was great! I called to inquire about installing a deadbolt, and he was at my door about a half hour later. He knows what he's doing, and even provided some complimentary favors since he had his tools out when he noticed some other things misaligned, etc. [not related to the deadbolt], which I really appreciated! Friendly and courteous - I'd recommend him! His rates were slightly higher than other people I'd called [by like $10], but I thought I'd go with an Angie's List rated provider.

Description of Work
Installed deadbolt

10/14/2012

David C.

Bobby was fast and affordable, and he clearly knew what he was doing. In just under an hour, he re-keyed the 6 key cylinders of my 4 exterior doors and got me access to a door in my house that didn't seem to have a key. I would highly recommend them again and again.

Description of Work
Re-keyed the locks on all 4 entry doors of the home we just purchased in Bentonville.

04/13/2012

Rachel F.

Just moved to town and found them on angieslist. He was very polite and advised me to go purchase my own deadbolts to save myself money. I was very thankful for that because I'm always trying to save money. He showed up on time and was very quick and professional. Very cost efficient and ended up costing less than he quoted. The only downside was he left the door shavings. Luckily I had just bought a shopvac so it was an easy cleanup. Will definitely be using again.

Description of Work
My two doors lacked deadbolts and needed to be rekeyed. One door lock was malfunctioning and needed replaced.

01/26/2012

Phyllis R.

Bobby was very punctual and professional and we would recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
We had13 locks rekeyed and had several keys for the home we recently purchased.

01/09/2012

Valerie W.

He was fantastic! He called ahead of time, was prompt, and did the job like he was supposed to.

Description of Work
Bobby came out and fixed the front door lock. He had to transfer locks from one door to another. He fixed another lock downstairs.

12/23/2011

Lynn K.

Called, locksmith arrived was courteous, engaging and efficient.

Description of Work
Needed locks changed due to relationship issue. Response was immediate and professional.

09/02/2011

Marnie C.

This morning I locked myself out of my house. I had just taken my son to the bus stop and realized I locked myself and my 4 year old daughter out of the house. I thankfully had my cell phone and called R Keys. The gentleman was very kind and told me he could be at my house in about 30 minutes. He showed up promptly and got me in my house. I am so thankful that they were able to help me on such short notice. R Keys are A+ in my book. THANK YOU!!!! I would recommend them for your locksmith needs. Marnie Compton

08/07/2011

Dayna C.

very professional from phone conversation to follow up at the bank.

Description of Work
Safety Deposit Box Drilling

02/01/2010

Jason S.

Service was top notch. They were professional and urged us only to call for work of this type, not to break into a home if we become locked out. :)

Description of Work
Provider performed a full re-key of the entire house. Every lock was set to the same key, serviced to insure functionality and tested while we were home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    Other

Rekeying, installations, lockouts, masterkeying, dupl. keys, transponder keys, high security keys, lost key replacement, safe changing, opening, moving