Law Dawg Bushawgin LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2011

9230 Alicia Dawn Rd

Rogers, AR 72758

Lawn & Yard Work. When my business services a yard it includes mowing, weedeating, edging and blowing off the driveway and sidewalks. We also brush hog large pieces of land and if it is an unfinished subdivision weedeating around utilities is included.

10/15/2015

Roberta G.

Description of Work
A+ lawn care!

10/12/2015

Gary K.

Category landscaping

10/06/2015

Frederick C.

Description of Work
They did some yard clean up and spread some mulch.

Category lawn service, mulch

05/07/2015

Gary K.

Description of Work
Cleaned up yard of lims and leaves and mowed lawn total for this service $200.00. Service for mowing lawn $50.00.

03/26/2015

Roberta G.

Very professional service. they were asking what we wanted and performing it.

Description of Work
They mowed, blew, and trimmed the yard.

06/27/2014

Patrick M.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate to mow my lawn and he came right out and looked it over. We are now using this company as our weekly service provider. Very Happy

04/22/2014

Roberta G.

The response to my call for service was a personal visit to give a rate within 30 minutes of the call !! A crew completed all the work with professionalism and eagerness on a Saturday afternoon. They left my property within 25 minutes and it was very well groomed.

Description of Work
They mowed, edged, and blew all the concrete (a large area) within 25 minutes!

08/12/2011

Joseph D.

Due to an accident, I had not been able to take care of our lawn for an extended period of time. Due to the extended time, the lawn was highly overgrown and needed a lot of care. They came and viewed our property and gave an estimate. The estimate seemed reasonable for the amount of work, but due to financial constraints, we declined.

Description of Work
The owner came and reviewed our property, and gave an estimate.

05/29/2011

vonda L.

Great relief to have my yard managed so that I do not have to worry with it. The team checks my yard and performs the service when needed to ensure my yard stays looking great all summer. I've also had them do shrub removals, the areas was left very clean.

Description of Work
Excellent service and very professional group to work with.

Vargas Landscaping

We are an experienced landscaping service provider such as pavers, grass maintenance, irrigation repair, planting, grass installation AND we do tree service, patios, decks, fencing, concrete

NWA Creative Spaces LLC

NWA Creative Spaces LLC specializes in creating a distinctive landscape that is unique to your space and desired taste. We love consulting with our clients and going over their likes and dislikes to come up with a perfect personalized landscape space. I personally like coming home to a landscape that makes me feel like I'm on vacation, where I can relax, and leave the worries of the day behind. What do you want your landscape to say about you ? Our team of experts will create it! NWA Creative Spaces LLC offers free consultations. We accept major credit cards, cash, and checks.

Black Tie Landscaping

We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.

Lawn & Yard Work.