JUSTIN SLINKARD LANDSCAPING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2009

At Justin Slinkard Landscaping we strive to deliver quality craftsmanship and landscape design at an affordable price. We offer a wide variety of services including sod installation, irrigation, concrete and more. Our experienced crew has been serving Northwest Arkansas and the surrounding area for over 12 years. We offer free estimates for all services. We are a licensed and insured contractor. Let us help you solve all of your outdoor needs. Call us today for your free quote....

JC Tree Trimming Services

We specialize in the tree trimming services. Tree stump and much more

Brown's Tree Care

We are a tree care business that has been servicing the northwest, AR area for over 50 years. We’ve been in business since 1964, and we’ve lasted this long by offering the best customer service around! We have the most up-to-date equipment, including two bucket trucks. Our competitors routinely refer jobs to us that their equipment can’t handle. This also saves time on the job, which can translate into thousands of dollars in savings for you. We are fully insured, for your protection. Tree work is dangerous, and most home owners do not know what can happen if their tree service company is not properly insured. Workmen’s Comp Insurance is required by the state, but not enforced. As a result, 98% of local companies go without. A Workmen’s Comp claim involving injury or death can amount to more than $500,000, and if the company isn’t insured, the property owner can be held responsible for the entire amount! Always ask for an insurance certificate. We have a highly trained and efficient staff. Not only are we more responsive to your busy schedule, but the staff is trained to avoid damaging your property. We are also certified members of the Tree Care Industry Association. Additional phones: (479) 524-6703 and (417) 226-7430.

Offers by Brown's Tree Care on Angi
Charley's Tree Service

Charley Tree Service is a fully insured and licensed tree service provider for the residents of Rogers, AR and its surrounding areas. We are committed to total customer service, and offer a broad variety of tree related services including tree removal, trimming, stump grinding and many others. We are one amongst the top tree service providers in the entire Rogers area. Our team of professionals beside standard services, is providing even with extensive tree care consultations. So you can rest assure, since we take your trees as seriously as you do.

01/31/2011

frances B.

Called to have a tree removed that fell down. His quote over the phone was $900.00. I said never mind. He then called back & said he would do it for $600.00. Needless to say we did not use him. His quote was way out of line with others.

Description of Work
None!!!

Category tree service

08/21/2009

Tina A.

It never happened.

Description of Work
I spoke to Mr. Slinkard and scheduled an appointment for him to come by and look at what needed to be done. He never came by and called me back looking for work about a month later. Not professional. If he was too busy for another client at the time I called, he should have just said so.

Category concrete repair,landscaping

02/02/2009

brian C.

Justin is a general contractor that has done work on my home such as install my yard, tree removal, and cut expansion joints in my drive way. We discussed pouring a front pourch and steps in the spring when I had the cash. I called him in January and he agreed to come out and discuss the project. He said he would come out to talk about it and agree on a final price. He said he was going to have is wisdom teeth removed and would be out to see me the following week. I have not heard from him since the first week of January. I have made multiple calls and left multiple messages.

Description of Work
Quoted to pour front porch and steps for about 800 dollars

Category concrete repair

JUSTIN SLINKARD LANDSCAPING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2009

2713 Sayre Ln

Rogers, AR 72758

landscaping, irrigation, tree service, retaining walls, concrete, sod