Joe Wacaster Handyman

120 E Sycamore St

Rogers, AR 72756

06/20/2017

Cindy M.

Shoddy work on sink. Good job on brakes.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair. Leak in bathroom sink. Repaired brakes on vehicle.

09/01/2014

Sherry E.

Joe came out with a helper and used the weedeater to do the lot; it can't be mowed because it is so rocky. His helper cleaned out the cellar. We thought they did great work and were ready to continue to use them. Joe came back approximately 3 weeks later to do the back again and fix the gutter. We discussed how the person he hired to come back and finish cleaning up the front and back had never shown up. I was assured they would be there the next day. I paid Joe $60 to have this done. 4 weeks later, 8-27-14, I contacted Joe and told him that no one had shown up and we had decided to go with another service provider. I requested a refund of my $60. Joe has refused to return the money. He said all he will do is come out and do the work. We have no faith in him keeping his word and since it went this long, we, the customer, decided we just wanted the refund and to be done with this. I gave Joe 1week, 8-29-14, to return the $60 he took for work that wasn't done. It is now 9-1-14 and we have not heard anything back from him or received a refund. I have never given a bad review on here, but I think people should know what they might be in for before hiring this person.

Description of Work
Yard work and cleaned out the cellar and repaired a gutter/downspout.

06/24/2013

Jack C.

He was very polite and courteous

Description of Work
He caulked a threshold in my garage and stopped the leak. He also helped with some minor things. I will use him again in the future.

08/06/2012

patricia D.

Okay, single ladies beware.

Description of Work
Reasonably priced. Did a decent job. Wasn't on time.

02/13/2012

Debbie S.

He thawed the plumbing, had to repair a leak in a pipe, and then insulated pipes, insulated the water heater, and rewired the water heater. He is coming back to paint, and to work in the garden. We are retired and he treated us so good.

Description of Work
We found his ad in the paper, and he was out within the hour. He was here from 10:00 to 8:30 in the evening.

Category handyman service, landscaping, plumbing, water heater repair, house painters

Who's Next Pressure Washing

Welcome to Who’s Next Pressure Washing services we specialize in exterior cleaning services and customer service nothing else matters than making sure we leave our clients satisfied at the end of every project.

2022 Super Service Award

Moran's Painting

Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!

Moran’s Painting

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning services ,