JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2013

JMI Roofing Innovation & Construction Plus LLC offered a special discount to Seniors, teachers, fireman, policeman... We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check

2022 Super Service Award

roofing (9)home remodeling (1)drywall (1)

10/17/2022

Anthony L.

JMI Construction is an experienced, professional company. As soon as I met Noah, I knew I was going to get exceptional service and quality. Communication at every step of the project made me feel like they cared about the project as much as I did. The accommodating nature of the their customer service made this a great experience. Noah let me know that I needed an upgraded roofing feature. I had no idea what he was talking about, so he walked me through it and gave me a detailed explanation of the work that was needed. I have some more big jobs coming up and I am definitely going to call JMI when I am ready to start those projects.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/12/2022

08/08/2022

Judd S.

Excellent craftsmanship! They installed a copper accent on the range hood over the stove. Very happy with the results! Highly recommend, will do business again!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

Review for JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC - PO BOX 364, Rogers, AR - 39827698

05/03/2022

chelsea H.

It was really a pleasure to work with Noah of JMI Roofing. We had a small job - just to replace the dryer vent cover on our roof that had broken off in a storm. We called other places, and two said they didn't have time for it at all, another estimated a rate of 150% of Noah's and said it would be 3-4 weeks before they could get to it! I called Noah on Monday, he came out Tuesday to give an estimate, and said he could do the job on Wednesday! We ended up waiting a few more days to do it, for our own reasons, but Noah was super patient and easy to work with as we figured out our schedule. Once I told Noah we were ready to commit, he said they could come the next day to do the job. I was really impressed by Noah's promptness and rate. He also did a small grout job for our shower for free! He was also really easy to get ahold of. He replied almost immediately to my texts and we talked on the phone several times. A big improvement over people who take days to respond to your questions! One last thing - we built our house a few years ago, and the manager of our build (who is super knowledgeable about construction in NWA) said he had only heard good things about JMI Roofing! I highly recommend!

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/28/2022

Kaley C.

They were at my house and fixing the issue immediately. We called, they came to check out the issue, and came back the next day to fix it up with a life time warranty! Very nice and honest people. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/26/2022

greg G.

Excellent experience. Noah came out and addressed our concern. Very professional and gave us options not just a price. Thanks Noah!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

04/18/2022

Le G.

This is an excellent company. Noah is very straight forward and a standup guy. I would highly recommend talking to them before you do any kind of construction and see how they can help! They are able to assist with so many things and are easy to work with.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

04/16/2022

Katie W.

Excellent 👌🏼 Job well done and thoroughly. Noah works hard and knows his stuff. Willing to go the extra mile to make his customers happy. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

04/16/2022

Sabrina Torrez T.

Fantastic! Solid reliable work

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Roofing, Painting - Interior

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 04/22/2022

04/08/2022

Gail J.

Great! JMI was knowledgeable, professional and prompt! Team was very experienced!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

04/08/2022

Jeremey Ament Text N Picture A.

JM Roofing has successfully completed several projects for me ranging from building a deck, installing several new roofs, new hardy plank siding, and a complete - down to replacing studs and floor joists - remodel of a 1910 farmhouse. We are very satisfied with their work and will gladly use them again!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

04/07/2022

Russ V.

The service was fine. They did a good job, and they work with me for 5 years.

Description of Work
Roofing service.

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! Your business is appreciated.

Contact

Phone

PO BOX 364

Rogers, AR 72757

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC

How is JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC overall rated?

JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC open?

JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC is open:

Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

What payment options does JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC provide

JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offers free project estimates.

Does JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offer a senior discount?

Yes, JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offers a 10% senior discount.

Does JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC?

Yes, JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offers warranties.

What services does JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offer?

JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC offers the following services: We offered Roofing, Painting, Flooring, Drywall, Fencing, small repair or other odd job...

Are there any services JMI Roofing, Innovations & Construction Plus LLC does not offer?

ask for details