J's Tree Service

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2011

1926 South N M Street

Rogers, AR 72758

J's Tree Services 1926 South N Street Rogers, AR 72758, 4795440912, http://jstreeservices.com, We provide high quality complete Tree Service in 100 miles Arizona area. We serve the society since 1992, and prove to be one of the best. This is Family Owned Business! Tree Service, Tree Removal,

07/19/2016

Bruce R.

J's came out Monday to give an estimate. Very reasonable estimate and said they probably could work me in the next day. Came home from work that evening and the work was done. Absolutely great job. Took down a large oak by my house without incident and four other trees. All cut to the 17" length I requested. Very good job.

Description of Work
Trees taken down and cut into 17" lengths

06/22/2015

Michael M.

Description of Work
Cut and removed large fallen tree on property. J's completed the work in short time and with care to areas near house and animals.

12/25/2014

Scott K.

J's Tree Service removed 4 large oak trees from a sloped hillside overlooking a covered boat dock. They did an amazing job getting up in the trees and safely lowering limbs to the ground to avoid damaging the boat dock and a deck. It was a very difficult job that they did expertly and neatly. The personnel were courteous, timely, organized, and neat. I would highly recommend them. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed 4 large oak trees.

06/30/2014

Melinda C.

11/25/2013

chelsea K.

I just can't say enough to convey how happy I am with J's tree service! I had to have 2 properties worked on, my house and a rental that is used for a business. I had to change the date several times to work with the business owner and they did not even blink! When they came out to look at both properties they were honest and professional, they were able to save 2 trees I had given up on but honestly didn't want to see go. The business property has a very large and very old walnut tree with a dead limb hanging over a power line. J's tree service advised me that to save $ I could call the electric company and have them remove the limb, when I explained that I was afraid they would butcher the tree, cutting way more than was needed they totally understood. I had called several different companies who said they needed a basket truck and to close the street to get the limb down, and they wanted more than I paid for both properties together for just the rental property. J's was able to cut the limb down without doing any damage to the power line or the other trees surrounding it, WITHOUT a truck, for less than 1/2 the price! I am so IMPRESSED! I will never call anyone else for any tree need again!

Description of Work
Cut down multiple dead trees & removed them, cut dead limbs on living trees, and most impressively cut a dead limb over an electrical wire, WITHOUT the need for a basket truck!

09/04/2013

D D.

First, this will be lengthy and will break it down: Estimate - We had estimates from 3 others each time asking for the breakdown above, including the estimate for the neighbor. The others either left an estimate for 1and 2 in the door - even though we were home or stated they were not able to get equipment into back yard to remove 2 stumps. On Thursday, J's arrived for the estimate within the 30 minute window we were told. He walked though the property and discussed each of the above items, then gave me a verbal estimate for everything (1-5 above) that was lower then all the others just for 1and 2 above. Per our discussion Ana, his wife, quickly followed up on two request - proof of insurance (received from their agent Friday) and an email confirmation of services and price. They were to check schedule to fit in job the following week. On the Job - This was a holiday weekend, but Ana called Monday saying would be able do the work Tuesday, if acceptable. We are retired so scheduling was not an issue and earlier in the week vs later was very acceptable. She gave me a window of 7-7:30 am and at 7:15 the crew of J plus 5 men arrived with a large truck for debris removal. 3 Existing Stumps - These are the ones others couldn't do or didn't address. One told us could not get the stump machine to them or the slope was to great. J also reached that conclusion, but during the estimate stated would remove manually. That seemed like a major undertaking, but Tuesday a single man manually axed, dug, etc and removed the 3 stumps. One was over 2' and in the middle of the front lawn on a steep slope. Two were in the back yard right by our lake line, about 3' and 1'. All three had about 10-12 inches surface above the ground. By noon or so they were gone, the ground leveled and area clean. Wow, that's power! Thank you, J's The Dead Tree - Removal was amazing. A climber with a chain saw dissected, starting with upper limbs. All limbs, and later large truck pieces, were roped to lower/guide gently down in a team effort. Each cut considered how to anchor/attach the ropes to direct decent of following pieces to a single area of the drive. Their aim was so good the plum tree planted on one side, the rose bushes on the other and the neighbor's electrical source-wires behind were never in danger or a danger. In fact, almost nothing touched the lawn on the other side of the drive and all pieces were quickly carried to the truck waiting at the top of our very steep drive. Wow that's precision! Thank you, J's Remaining items - After the big dead tree, removing roof line limbs was quick and removal equally fast. By maybe 2pm they were done with my yard and my neighbor's (more later). J's stated would return after 4pm with the stump machine. It was a very big piece of equipment and why would not go through backyard gate. Even with the added difficulty of the steep angle and surrounding plantings, it was done within a short time. J's shoveled the mounds of mulch around surrounding plants, then used a blower to clean the driveway. Service AND clean-up! Thank you, J's My neighbor was please with J's estimate for the one tree and 2 stumps. On Tuesday, also requested several other trees be cleaned up as well. J's trimmed out the large dead branches and, before cutting, pointed out a couple of healthy ones that might cause issues with drive/roof. For reference, the neighbors work was under $450. Invoices were presented at the end of the job. When I had asked Monday, Ana told me checks were better for record keeping, but cash was acceptable if that was my preference. I like good record keeping :). My neighbor could not be home Tuesday, so J's noted could mail a check to the business address on the invoice. Great price, very professional job, customer service oriented, and and quot;can doand quot; what others said could not. YES we will use J's again! YES we do recommend J's! If you have a question or want something - like proof of insurance, just ask and they will address quickly.

Description of Work
1) Removed a large dead tree beside drive and uphill from garage & house ; 2) remove the 2'+ stump from dead tree; 3) removed 3 stumps from previously cut trees; 4) trimmed branches from 2 neighbor's trees away from our roof line (with neighbor's ok); 5) dispose of all wood, etc. 6) PLUS an independent estimate for the neighbor to trim large dead branches from one tree and remove 2 small stumps

07/10/2013

MaryJane S.

They arrived on time, behaved very professionally and did a great job. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They topped off and trimmed 5 large trees and cut down 2 dead trees.

06/20/2013

JB W.

We had one tree that was split in a storm and threatening to fall which if it did would block entrance to our property. We called one tree service they sent out an estimator. They would cut down that tree and two other dead ones for $925. We thought we should get another estimate. I Googled tree service and read Angie's list good recommendation for J's Tree Service and gave them a call. They sent out estimator and said they's do work for $500. We hired them. Crew came out and accomplished the work in about an hour. Although cutting the trees into logs wasn't specified in the estimate, they did that without added cost. Fine work, excellent cleanup, friendly to do business with, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cut down three trees and cut them into logs

04/06/2013

Margaret L.

My yard had a dozen tree stumps that made mowing a challenge, plus there was one area in the yard where numerous small trees were choking out the three healthy ones. J's Tree Service came out when they said they would and gave me a free estimate. In addition to the work I wanted done they suggested removing two limbs that were growing at an odd angle from another large tree due being damaged in an ice storm several years ago. The quote they gave me for the stump grinding and tree removal was extremely reasonable and the limbs they suggested come down they offered to do at no additional charge. They arrived on time to do the work, were very fast, moved all debris to an agreed upon area and were very professional. Note, they did offer to haul the branches, but I already had a burn pile so, just asked them to move the branches to that area. I did not ask if this would have resulted in an extra charge because I didn't need them hauled. I've already hired them to come back next week to work on two more areas of my yard and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed these services. These folks are awesome!

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal and stump grinding.

08/20/2012

Briane L.

Found in phone book. By far the best estimate we received on the job. I am incredibly satisfied with his work. Ended up doing a lot more work and not charging me much more. Very nice guy with good help. Wife gave me estimate. Cleaned up yard very nice. Had a lot of work done in one morning. Really happy with the work and price.

Description of Work
Had them trim back four large trees and cut one medium sized tree down.

07/07/2011

Steve B.

The guy's were prompt and worked hard throughout the course of the job. Overall I would use them again and was satisified with their work and especially the cost.

Description of Work
By far the best cost on removing a large number of trees. Delivered on expectations and were very prompt and courteous. Did have to call them back to clean up a few misc. trees that were missed in the initial service call.

Treesout Express

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, & Stump Grinding. Free Estimates, Competitive Pricing, Satisfaction Guaranteed

Brown's Tree Care

We are a tree care business that has been servicing the northwest, AR area for over 50 years. We’ve been in business since 1964, and we’ve lasted this long by offering the best customer service around! We have the most up-to-date equipment, including two bucket trucks. Our competitors routinely refer jobs to us that their equipment can’t handle. This also saves time on the job, which can translate into thousands of dollars in savings for you. We are fully insured, for your protection. Tree work is dangerous, and most home owners do not know what can happen if their tree service company is not properly insured. Workmen’s Comp Insurance is required by the state, but not enforced. As a result, 98% of local companies go without. A Workmen’s Comp claim involving injury or death can amount to more than $500,000, and if the company isn’t insured, the property owner can be held responsible for the entire amount! Always ask for an insurance certificate. We have a highly trained and efficient staff. Not only are we more responsive to your busy schedule, but the staff is trained to avoid damaging your property. We are also certified members of the Tree Care Industry Association. Additional phones: (479) 524-6703 and (417) 226-7430.

Offers Coupon

Over The Top Tree Service

With over 10 years of professional tree service experience, we are here to help you with all your tree trimming, removal, stump grinding needs you may have.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We provide high quality complete Tree Service in 100 miles Arizona area. We serve the society since 1992, and prove to be one of the best. This is Family Owned Business! Tree Service, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Service, Stump & Bush Removal, Tree Service Rogers AR, Tree Removal Rogers AR, Tree Trimming Rogers AR, Stump Service Rogers AR, Stump & Bush Removal Rogers AR