J's Tree Service

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2011

J's Tree Services 1926 South N Street Rogers, AR 72758, 4795440912, http://jstreeservices.com, We provide high quality complete Tree Service in 100 miles Arizona area. We serve the society since 1992, and prove to be one of the best. This is Family Owned Business! Tree Service, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Service, Stump & Bush Removal, Tree Service Rogers AR, Tree Removal Rogers AR, Tree Trimming Rogers AR, Stump Service Rogers AR, Stump & Bush Removal Rogers AR...

Brown's Tree Care

We are a tree care business that has been servicing the northwest, AR area for over 50 years. We’ve been in business since 1964, and we’ve lasted this long by offering the best customer service around! We have the most up-to-date equipment, including two bucket trucks. Our competitors routinely refer jobs to us that their equipment can’t handle. This also saves time on the job, which can translate into thousands of dollars in savings for you. We are fully insured, for your protection. Tree work is dangerous, and most home owners do not know what can happen if their tree service company is not properly insured. Workmen’s Comp Insurance is required by the state, but not enforced. As a result, 98% of local companies go without. A Workmen’s Comp claim involving injury or death can amount to more than $500,000, and if the company isn’t insured, the property owner can be held responsible for the entire amount! Always ask for an insurance certificate. We have a highly trained and efficient staff. Not only are we more responsive to your busy schedule, but the staff is trained to avoid damaging your property. We are also certified members of the Tree Care Industry Association. Additional phones: (479) 524-6703 and (417) 226-7430.

Offers by Brown's Tree Care on Angi
Charley's Tree Service

Charley Tree Service is a fully insured and licensed tree service provider for the residents of Rogers, AR and its surrounding areas. We are committed to total customer service, and offer a broad variety of tree related services including tree removal, trimming, stump grinding and many others. We are one amongst the top tree service providers in the entire Rogers area. Our team of professionals beside standard services, is providing even with extensive tree care consultations. So you can rest assure, since we take your trees as seriously as you do.

Juans tree service

Small business for 18yrs. Experienced in tree trimming and removal. Experienced landscaper and lawn care. Free estimates

07/19/2016

J's came out Monday to give an estimate. Very reasonable estimate and said they probably could work me in the next day. Came home from work that evening and the work was done. Absolutely great job. Took down a large oak by my house without incident and four other trees. All cut to the 17" length I requested. Very good job.

Description of Work
Trees taken down and cut into 17" lengths

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Cut and removed large fallen tree on property. J's completed the work in short time and with care to areas near house and animals.

12/25/2014

J's Tree Service removed 4 large oak trees from a sloped hillside overlooking a covered boat dock. They did an amazing job getting up in the trees and safely lowering limbs to the ground to avoid damaging the boat dock and a deck. It was a very difficult job that they did expertly and neatly. The personnel were courteous, timely, organized, and neat. I would highly recommend them. I will definitel...

Description of Work
Removed 4 large oak trees.

11/25/2013

I just can't say enough to convey how happy I am with J's tree service! I had to have 2 properties worked on, my house and a rental that is used for a business. I had to change the date several times to work with the business owner and they did not even blink! When they came out to look at both properties they were honest and professional, they were able to save 2 trees I had given up on but hones...

Description of Work
Cut down multiple dead trees & removed them, cut dead limbs on living trees, and most impressively cut a dead limb over an electrical wire, WITHOUT the need for a basket truck!

09/04/2013

First, this will be lengthy and will break it down: Estimate - We had estimates from 3 others each time asking for the breakdown above, including the estimate for the neighbor. The others either left an estimate for 1and 2 in the door - even though we were home or stated they were not able to get equipment into back yard to remove 2 stumps. On Thursday, J's arrived for the estimate within the 30 m...

Description of Work
1) Removed a large dead tree beside drive and uphill from garage & house ; 2) remove the 2'+ stump from dead tree; 3) removed 3 stumps from previously cut trees; 4) trimmed branches from 2 neighbor's trees away from our roof line (with neighbor's ok); 5) dispose of all wood, etc. 6) PLUS an independent estimate for the neighbor to trim large dead branches from one tree and remove 2 small stumps

06/20/2013

We had one tree that was split in a storm and threatening to fall which if it did would block entrance to our property. We called one tree service they sent out an estimator. They would cut down that tree and two other dead ones for $925. We thought we should get another estimate. I Googled tree service and read Angie's list good recommendation for J's Tree Service and gave them a call. They sent out estimator and said they's do work for $500. We hired them. Crew came out and accomplished the work in about an hour. Although cutting the trees into logs wasn't specified in the estimate, they did that without added cost. Fine work, excellent cleanup, friendly to do business with, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cut down three trees and cut them into logs

04/06/2013

My yard had a dozen tree stumps that made mowing a challenge, plus there was one area in the yard where numerous small trees were choking out the three healthy ones. J's Tree Service came out when they said they would and gave me a free estimate. In addition to the work I wanted done they suggested removing two limbs that were growing at an odd angle from another large tree due being damaged in an ice storm several years ago. The quote they gave me for the stump grinding and tree removal was extremely reasonable and the limbs they suggested come down they offered to do at no additional charge. They arrived on time to do the work, were very fast, moved all debris to an agreed upon area and were very professional. Note, they did offer to haul the branches, but I already had a burn pile so, just asked them to move the branches to that area. I did not ask if this would have resulted in an extra charge because I didn't need them hauled. I've already hired them to come back next week to work on two more areas of my yard and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed these services. These folks are awesome!

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal and stump grinding.

08/20/2012

Found in phone book. By far the best estimate we received on the job. I am incredibly satisfied with his work. Ended up doing a lot more work and not charging me much more. Very nice guy with good help. Wife gave me estimate. Cleaned up yard very nice. Had a lot of work done in one morning. Really happy with the work and price.

Description of Work
Had them trim back four large trees and cut one medium sized tree down.

07/07/2011

The guy's were prompt and worked hard throughout the course of the job. Overall I would use them again and was satisified with their work and especially the cost.

Description of Work
By far the best cost on removing a large number of trees. Delivered on expectations and were very prompt and courteous. Did have to call them back to clean up a few misc. trees that were missed in the initial service call.

06/22/2015