I Clean Houses

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

I Clean houses is a, locally owned and operated, residential cleaning service which uses only Environmentally friendly, biodegradable, nontoxic cleaning products. Our service area includes Rogers, Centerton, Bentonville, Pea Ridge, And Bella Vista Arkansas....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

11/02/2019

My house smelled so nice, and two ladies who cleaned were so efficient and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All over cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

I am Glad that you had a positive experience. I have to tell you that it was not my cleaning service. I don't want to take credit for work I haven't done.

10/13/2018

Dave is very professional and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a house cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

09/10/2018

I could not be happier with the services I received from Dave. He cleans my house on a bi-weekly basis, and every time he goes above and beyond. He is always willing to be flexible with my schedule and is incredibly personable. Hiring Dave to clean my house is one of the best decisions I have ever made!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reoccurring house cleaning

09/01/2018

Dave was very professional and on time. He was very thorough in cleaning my home. I am very happy with the eco friendly cleaning products used. The house looks fabulous. I hired him to clean once a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

08/25/2018

I hired Dave from 1500 miles away after reading his reviews and, have a conversation with him. Glad that I did. I was at the house the day he arrived to do the first cleaning and was glad that I was able to meet him and discuss my needs and preferences and what he would do to meet them. I was thrilled with his choice of tools and products and appreciated being able to choose which I wanted him to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete house cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

I clean houses performs the following house cleaning services: Interior perimeter cobweb sweep, baseboards and windowsills dusted. ceiling fans dusted, dusting of shelves, knickknacks, pictures, fixtures. windows cleaned (interior only), mirrors cleaned, bathrooms cleaned thoroughly, kitchen counters and cabinets wiped down, surface of kitchen appliances wiped down, interior of oven cleaned (deep clean only), floors vacuumed and hard floors mopped.

We are a full service house cleaning service. We are not however, licensed carpet cleaners, so we do not steam clean carpets. We also do not clean the exterior of windows.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check