Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2012

6611 Silverthorne Ln

Rogers, AR 72758

Additional contact name - Dianne Gliedt.

02/09/2022

Alison B.

They ordered the wrong part or lost it…not sure which I never could get a straight answer. Samantha is very rude. Terrible customer service. Less than one star!!

Description of Work
Repair washer

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

07/23/2018

Bill H.

Excellent from A-Z. From the first phone conversation with the receptionist to the completion of the job everyone was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Time was somewhat of an issue since we had already waited for over two weeks for another company to do the job and ended up with two weeks of excuses, unanswered calls/texts, etc, Our tech, Josh, at Gliedt, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest as he did his work. In addition, he shared several good tips on how to maximize dryer efficiency in the future as he did his work. Thanks to everyone involved, including those who ordered and expedited parts, helping to get the job done in six days. Well done!! :-)

Description of Work
Dryer repair

07/03/2017

David L.

service on time,fair price,would use this company again

Description of Work
repair of refrigator

05/03/2017

Gary M.

Just great. Tech found a bird had gotten into the exhaust fan through the exhaust vent. The service tech Chet did a great and fast job. If all their techs are as good as Chet I would hire them for your repair work. Well done!

Description of Work
Dryer was not running properly.

04/07/2017

martha T.

They did fix the icemaker but failed to tighten the water hose, and it leaked onto our hard wood floors. This was confirmed that they were at fault by the new plumber we had to hire, the wood floor company, and our insurance company. We have had to have the wood floors replaced and are hoping that the floors replaced will match the existing floors. We are out the service call of the new plumber to tighten the water hose and $2,200 for the wood floor repair.

Description of Work
Stand alone icemaker under warranty from metro.

09/12/2016

Bob B.

Very well. Have recently recommended them.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repiar

08/09/2016

D J.

We have had this service before the repairman was very good and so when we called again (we have our warranty through Whirlpool) we thought it would be no big deal. My mother called this afternoon and the customer service or wife or whoever it is that deals with the phone calls was very, very rude she was very off-putting. No customer relation skills whatsoever!! Making rude snide comments to the customers is a no way to run your business. You don't need to be snide to get your point across. I do not see the need. Making potential customers feel inferior or that they're a waste of time is not a good way to run your business. If I would have been home, I would have given her a piece of my mind. Fortunately, for her sake, I was not I did not get home until they were closed. She's lucky. I will never use the service ever again. Not now not ever and I have happily contracted my work through someone else thank you very much. Take a class on customer service it might do you some good.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

06/07/2016

Judith K. W.

Description of Work
Repaired my dryer

05/04/2016

Kevin L.

Description of Work
Fixed the drive belt on the washing machine. It is a stackable unit, so it was even more challenging. He did a great job.

02/10/2016

Cynthia C.

02/08/2016

Linda D.

Description of Work
The tech who came took the door off of my dishwasher to determine source of leak. The door was bent and no replacement is available due to age of the Maytag appliance. |He recommended silicone to seal, which worked. He cleaned the sump assembly, which was preventing it from fully draining. |He determined that the self-cleaning oven on my Jenn-Aire range does not work because of a door latch malfunction. Again no parts available, so am using a cleaner from the book, The Organically Clean Home by Becky Rapinchuk. All went well.

02/01/2016

Jonathan T.

Gliedt was very responsive to my request for dishwasher service. When they could not make their first appointment, they were quick to communicate and schedule another time to come out. Once the problem was assessed, they ordered the part and replaced it as soon as it came in. I was very pleased with the work and the service professional.

Description of Work
Repaired a dishwasher.

05/05/2015

jennifer G.

The technician did his job so fast it made my head spin. He was punctual and knowledgable. I will use them again. They are not cheap but I have had success with them so far.

Description of Work
oven repair

01/16/2015

Cindy H.

The repairman never showed up and never called to say he wasn't going to be able to make it.

Description of Work
The provider was suppose to come out to repair my Maytag washer.

12/18/2014

Lydia T.

12/18/2014

Orla H.

Description of Work
FREEZER STOPED FREEZING. OPENED FREEZER DOOR, REMOVED A PANEL AND REPLACED A SMALL PART. HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND FIXED THE PROBLEM. | |

08/12/2014

Holly K.

We telephoned to request an appointment to have a technician look at our refrigerator. Someone was at our door within one hour. Our refrigerator was freezing food. He opened the panel to look at the thermostat and discovered that the spring to the damper had come disconnected. He showed me the spring and replaced it. He did not charge us. He told us that we would wait a week or so to be sure this was all that was needed. If it still does not work, he said he will come back. He had the opportunity to tell us that the part had to be replaced but instead was honest. He was clean, prompt, intelligent, and honest.

Description of Work
Repaired our refrigerator.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

07/21/2014

Lyle B.

First appointment with service tech was for late evening. However, due to backlog during day called to say they would have to reschedule. We thought the tech would notify the office but I had to call to reschedule. Service arrived on time for appointment, however, the problem with the ice maker required a part they had to order. Waited for them to call and we scheduled. Tech arrived promptly and fixed the ice maker. Overall, the price was fair considering the service man made two trips. Having been in the service business myself I understand you run behind. They did everything I would have done and handled to situation the same. I would call them again if I have any appliance repair.

Description of Work
repaired ice maker

06/16/2014

Kristen H.

They were very kind, professional, and efficient.

Description of Work
Fixed our freezer that was still under warranty.

10/07/2013

Tom A.

Very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Fixed ice maker

07/23/2013

Robert O.

Frig getting warmer, called the company and Jason was here within the hour. Diagnosed the problem and repaired the frig.

Description of Work
Repaired Refrigerator

07/15/2013

Sue H.

They're very professional. They came on time. They found what was wrong with it right away and they fixed it. I have no problem with them.

Description of Work
We used Gliedt Enterprises to replace a defective part in the refrigerator.

07/08/2013

William V.

Excellent serviceall around. Replaced parts broken in delivery

Description of Work
Warranty repairof stove

02/20/2013

Carmen M.

Service technician had an appointment to repair my refrigerator today. He didn't show up. Neither he nor anyone from his company bothered to call me to inform me that he wouldn't arrive. I can't comment about how Gleidt's service might have been.

Description of Work
There were no services preformed, because the service technician never arrived. .

02/18/2013

John R.

As stated above, I have used this service for a number of years and wouldn't consider anyone else. When I call, i get immediate attention and a time is set. The techs call before they come to determine the best time. All work is done in a timely manner and all residue is cleaned up. Prices have always been very fair and no unnecessary parts are installed. So far I have had service performed on washer, dryer, dishwasher and, refrigerator. Every time the job has been completed quickly and professionally. I cannot praise the firm highly enough. In today's market, we had better hang on to anyone we find who knows their trade and is fair with the customer. As a retired service provider myself, I feel qualified to make these assessments...

Description of Work
It is hard to pick an exact job as I have employed this company many times over the last five or so years, so I will submit the latest experience. My appliances are getting older and I am no longer able to maintain them. I searched around looking for a company that I could depend on and Roger Gleidt and his staff fit the bill. Most recently I had a strange high pitched whine coming from my 30 year old refrigerator, and fearing the worst, I called for a service dispatch. Technician called and asked for a convenient time to come out. We agreed on a time and he was here at appointed time. After checking the problem and finding a worn condenser fan motor and ordering parts, he promised to call when parts are received and complete the repair with no additional labor charge.