Charley's Tree Service

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2009

214 Hobbs Rd

Rogers, AR 72756

Charley Tree Service is a fully insured and licensed tree service provider for the residents of Rogers, AR and its surrounding areas. We are committed to total customer service, and offer a broad variety of tree related services including tree removal, trimming, stump grinding and many others. We are one amongst the top tree service providers in the entire Rogers area. Our team of professionals beside standard services, is providing even with extensive tree care consultations. So you can rest assure, since we take your trees as seriously as you do....

10/24/2019

Pam S.

These men worked hard, charged a fair price, were willing to answer my questions, and were able to complete the work AND cleanup in a reasonable time. I wish these men did more things so that I could hire them for everything!

Description of Work
Two huge trees removed, gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, tree service

10/06/2019

Alice G.

He no showed, no called. Would never use or consider using again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

09/30/2019

Linda or Matthew S.

It went very well. Arrived on schedule, professional, and cleaned up. Price seemed reasonable although we didn't get other bids.

Description of Work
100' pine tree taken down

04/24/2019

Russell G.

Awesome professional service...I called Charley for an estimate and he was onsite within an hour! He gave me a reasonable quote and scheduled the work for the following week. His crew was a pleasure to work with, they were safe and paid attention to detail, and the clean up was great. They removed 3 large red oaks that were close to my house and ground 10 stumps for me. I will definetly use them again in the future and I will highly recommend them to others. Thanks Charley!

Description of Work
Remove 3 large red oaks and grind 10 stumps

03/18/2019

Nancy L.

We decided to have two large trees removed from our back yard because they were leaning dangerously toward our house. We had used Charley's Tree Service in the past to do some trimming and we were impressed. I called for an estimate and Charley returned my call and showed up the next day. Originally he had promised to do the work within two weeks but a spot came open in his schedule and we agreed to have the work done a few days later. Charley's crew arrived at 730 AM and started right to work. The trees were near our septic and our fence so they climbed them and took them down carefully. Everything was cut up and split so that the men could remove them by hand. After the stumps were ground and the area cleaned up it was difficult to see that the trees or a work crew had been in the area. The men were extremely hard working, efficient and professional, finishing in a little under three hours. We knew that the price was fair after having other large trees removed in the past. I would recommend Charley's if you are planning a small or large project and we will surely hire them again for future jobs that may come up.

Description of Work
Removal of two 50 foot trees and stump grinding

11/14/2018

Rhonda C.

Their price was very reasonable, not to mention them calling and setting up the job. Day of the job I was amaze how quick they got in there and did it, as well as the clean up, the trees were very big. I highly recommend them, great company. Thank you Charley

Description of Work
Had 2 trees and stumps removed.

10/11/2018

Nancy L.

We were looking for a tree service like Charley's and had contacted several in the area. Charley responded immediately and set up a time and date for estimating the job. A short time later Charley called to tell us that his son was working a job in Bella Vista and could stop by. We agreed and within the hour his son was at the door. We walked the area and he gave me a reasonable estimate. He also advised that his crew was finishing another job in the area and could complete our job later the same day. The crew arrived and jumped right in trimming branches, hauling brush and shredding limbs. The crew was extremely organized and proficient. They did a beautiful job of trimming our front maple and our flowering crabs in the back. They cleared dead limbs from the side of the property and cut back neighboring trees that were hanging over our garage. The crew cleaned up so well that there was no evidence that the job had been performed. We were extremely impressed with this company and the employees and have them in our file for future jobs. If you need some tree work done these are the guys to call.

Description of Work
Half dozen trees trimmed and some dead brush removal

09/17/2018

Mindy P.

Wonderful, did a great job!!! Would highly recommend him, which I did to a friend and he had his done and very happy! Great job!!!

Description of Work
Trees cut down and also stumps removed.

09/11/2018

Yvonne H.

Good but the next time I want a bit more trimmed from the right side. I had one tree removed and the other one trimmed.

Description of Work
Remove tree

04/05/2018

Bruce R.

Went very well. Got an estimate and they followed up when they said and all went as scheduled. Good experience and will hire again.

Description of Work
Need four trees taken down.

03/03/2018

Jeffrey G.

Team did an awesome job, went above and beyond, professional, fast, great communication and clean-up. Can't say enough!

Description of Work
Lots of Dead Trees and Fallen Debris

11/11/2017

Michael M.

Charley personally answered my questions on the phone and set up a time to personally come by the next day. Charley visited the site when he said he would and was able to visit with me about the tree and various repair options. A plan of action was developed and associated price was determined. Charley's crew arrived in a couple of days and performed the work. The work was completed quickly and saved the tree. Further, Charley's work was better than expected and the site was thoroughly cleaned (branches, limbs and leaves were removed and disposed).

Description of Work
Our main tree in the front yard had developed a split along it's trunk. We needed some advice on the proper way to address the tree (or remove the tree entirely).

09/25/2017

John F.

It was outstanding. Charley was able to come earlier than he had originally estimated and called before his crew arrived. Price was exactly as he had previously quoted.

Description of Work
Cut down 2 tress, trimmed a couple of others, ground 6 stumps and cleaned up all limbs, branches associated debris.

09/14/2017

Chuck P.

Crew was on time, worked fast, cleaned up and did everything agreed to. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Cut down 4 trees. Trimed 4 trees.

06/05/2017

Charlotte K.

They were there right away and went right to work. Did everything they were asked to do in a professional way. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
A lot of tree trimming and tree removal

05/11/2017

Katie T.

The crew was on time, early actually and efficiently worked all day to remove three trees that were threatening our house. They made it look easy. They cleaned up, even the small sticks and leaves. We will use them again in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone that needs tree service.

Description of Work
Removal of three large trees

05/04/2017

Alan M.

I don't write reviews, but I'd feel guilty if I didn't write this one. My half-acre lot is covered in huge native oaks. After a recent windstorm, I called Charley to come and remove three large limbs from my back yard and to inspect a huge oak near the front of my home. He arrived within an hour, pointed at the ground around the oak, and told me the wind had loosened the roots. He recommended removal. He gave me a very reasonable quote but apologetically told me that, due to the storm, it would be several days before he could get to me. The next morning I noticed the tree was leaning. I called Charley and he had a large crew at my home within a half-hour. They went to work and within three hours had the work done and everything cleaned up. The crew was friendly and good-spirited and worked quickly and professionally. They even volunteered to remove some branches hanging low over my driveway at no extra charge. If I have tree removal needs in the future--and I'm certain I will--I won't even think of calling anyone else. I highly recommend Charley's Tree Service.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

05/01/2017

Robert W.

Charley and his team, and I do mean Team, did a phenomenal job of clearing out the space and did so in record time. Charley called me about 3 days early and asked to come out and complete the job on a Friday afternoon and assured me the job would be complete that afternoon and he did not disappoint. Great job and we will be calling Charley for all of our tree services going forward.

Description of Work
Cleared out about a 1/4 acre of mixed brush, dead trees, logs and large trees.

11/07/2016

Nancy D.

He did a good job and left the workspace clean and neat. We are happy to recommend him and will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

10/25/2016

trish C.

So obviously it didn't go anywhere?

Description of Work
I have not had work done by Charlie's

Category tree service

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. But going back into our call system we don't seem to find your name or your address in our system. If you would like to give us a call we would gladly help you and you would help us.

09/27/2016

Phyllis H.

Charley's Tree Service provided prompt responsiveness to my request for an estimate. The price was very fair. His crew was fast, efficient, and did a great job with cleanup. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I had 2 mature trees cut down and the stumps ground out.

07/22/2016

Edwin W.

He never showed, or called, or contacted me.

Description of Work
Requested a quote on removing a pine tree. Charley returned my call and we set a time and date for Tuesday morning (July 19) for him to come by and inspect the tree.

07/17/2016

Tracey G.

They did a great job and left my yard tidier than they found it. Very nice to work with, quick to come and quote and quick to do the job.

Description of Work
2 trees removed

06/08/2016

Allison W.

The experience with Charley's Tree Service was streamlined and stress-free. The local electric company chopped a tree halfway down in my front yard, leaving a huge and embarrassing mess of dead limbs, which I discovered when I came home after work on a Friday evening. After calling Charley's Tree Service, I had an appointment for an estimate on Saturday morning. Responsiveness: Excellent. Returned initial phone call within two minutes on a Friday evening. Conducted an onsite meeting for an estimate the next day. Pricing: Excellent, very competitive. Dependability: Excellent. The service was performed on the scheduled date, in the exact manner that was discussed during the initial meeting. Knowledgeability: Excellent. Although the initial intent for the service requested was for the removal of one tree and the associated limb/branch removal, Charley's representative noticed other pertinent tree/stump related issues (which I had consciously deferred for a few years) that could be taken care of at the same time as the initially requested service was performed.

Description of Work
Removed tree, limbs and branches left in my yard as a result of Carroll Electric cutting it halfway down and leaving a huge pile of vegetative debris in the front yard. Removed small oak tree growing next to my home, which would have ruined my foundation. Ground up stumps that remained from previous tree removals performed by another company.

04/28/2016

Kay P.

Charley arrived the day after I called him. He bid the job and was ready to get it done the next day. His crew arrived on time, trimmed the limbs, cleaned up, and were done within an hour. They did a great job! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed limbs that were hanging over my neighbor's home.

Who's Next Pressure Washing

Northwest Arkansas based Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning Service. Locally owned. Licensed & Insured. We offer affordable quotes in Northwest Arkansas for pressure washing both commercial and residential.

Juans tree service

Small business for 18yrs. Experienced in tree trimming and removal. Experienced landscaper and lawn care. Free estimates

Brown's Tree Care

We are a tree care business that has been servicing the northwest, AR area for over 50 years. We’ve been in business since 1964, and we’ve lasted this long by offering the best customer service around! We have the most up-to-date equipment, including two bucket trucks. Our competitors routinely refer jobs to us that their equipment can’t handle. This also saves time on the job, which can translate into thousands of dollars in savings for you. We are fully insured, for your protection. Tree work is dangerous, and most home owners do not know what can happen if their tree service company is not properly insured. Workmen’s Comp Insurance is required by the state, but not enforced. As a result, 98% of local companies go without. A Workmen’s Comp claim involving injury or death can amount to more than $500,000, and if the company isn’t insured, the property owner can be held responsible for the entire amount! Always ask for an insurance certificate. We have a highly trained and efficient staff. Not only are we more responsive to your busy schedule, but the staff is trained to avoid damaging your property. We are also certified members of the Tree Care Industry Association. Additional phones: (479) 524-6703 and (417) 226-7430.

Offers by Brown's Tree Care on Angi

Tree Removal, Trim & Topping, Stump & Brush Removal, Clean -Up and Haul Off, Firewood Sales.