Ace Moving & Storage

With Angi since November 2011

Locally owned....

Max Force Delivery Service

Call us today for all your cleaning and moving needs!

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

11/02/2011

Not good. I would not hire them again. I would ask for references. I should have paid via credit card.

Description of Work
I contacted the owner of Ace Moving & Storage (Dave). He asked me some questions about the size of my home, where I was moving from and to. He didn't think it was necessary to do a visual estimate prior to the move. Four moving guys came to our home. They had no tools on them to break down furniture. They borrowed tools from my neighbor. (Didn't return the tools, but kept them) One mover walked off the job after an hour. They put 4 holes in our walls, left metal shelving units out in the rain which ruined them. We had to ask for them to put our beds together. They weren't professional. When I reached out to Dave to discuss. Dave made an appointment with me to come review the damage at my home. He never showed up. I called him five times and left five messages. He didn't bid the job properly. If he would have done an on-sight estimate, he would have known to have more movers show up which would have cost us less. The fact that he didn't show up to and not to return calls. Hire at your own risk. Not a way to run a business.

Category moving companies

Residential& commercial moving, packing, piano moving, furniture rearranging & storage.

MasterCard, Visa